LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-01-2012, 01:26 AM   #1
Brewpralgar

Default Guy held at gunpoint over hole bull puppy....
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/26989867/detail.html DEKALB COUNTY, Ga.. -- DeKalb County authorities have security movie of an armed robbery on Evans Mill Road that the victim said all started within the purchase of a pit bull pup. Route 2's Tony Thomas could consider the security video of the Wednesday evening event, but was not permitted to copy it. Jones said it shows Luke Hudgins speaking with a guy for all moments -- then what seems to be a round being shot. Lenny told Thomas that he now realizes he might have lost his life over a dog. "I was not likely to give him the dog," Hudgins said.The Newton County guy admits some thing just didn't feel right the whole time but said sluggish business and the requirement for a purchase pressed him in to the situation. Hudgins said the person said to possess observed a pamphlet of Hudgins dangling at the Newton County Probation Office. As he texted and named Hudgins concerning the dog, Hudgins said he also offered the title of his probation officer and his home address, phone number. But Hudgins said once the two met at a station just off Interstate 20 in DeKalb County, the person seemed very anxious. He said to possess just received duty reunite money and needed the Champion Line hole bull pup, that could offer for $1,500. Hudgins explained the event saying, "When he eventually reaches in his pocket to draw out the cash, he draws out a night special or anything and points it right at me." Jones acquired a DeKalb County authorities statement where in actuality the official estimates the suspect as saying, "You believe this can be a joke? I'll destroy you!" Hudgins, however, said he found some thing in the man's eyes and got an opportunity. He went. "I probably must have passed your dog over but I possibly could begin to see the concern in his eyes. I went around to the drivers side and put the pup in the vehicle and I was scared by it and that's whenever a shot went off. I didn't know if I'd been shot." Hudgins was not chance and escaped unscathed. As he left, he called 911 and his father."The very first thing I believed is I wish I'd gone with him," his father Mike Hudgins informed Channel 2 Action News.The service station shop clerk said he offered DeKalb County investigators with a copy of the security video Thursday evening. A spokespersons said to date number charge has been made. When it comes to dog at the middle of the tried armed theft, Hudgins said he might hold him. My life is put by "i on the point like he was my child and I might just hold on for this one," he said. FWIW "champion point hole bull puppy" = AmBully

Reply to Thread New Thread