LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
S.T.D.

Default How to protect my puppy from the cold weather?
Hi friends, I have a puppy and I love him so much. When the winters start he’s not feeling well and caught by the cold. How should I protect him from the cold? Any tips guys….

Old 12-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Beerinkol

Hey folk, don’t worry about your puppy. The main thing you didn't mention about which dog’s breed you have? Because the different breeds of dog reacts in different way in cold weather. Puppies feel colder than humans because they have less body mass to generate the natural heat, so they feel colder. Try to teach your puppy to wear a sweater. Hope it works.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
Ifroham4

Hey friend, as I feel your puppy needs warmth and for that Coats and booties can help to make warm him. And try to wear high collars or turtle-neck sweater or coat for your puppy which covered him from top to base of the tail.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
tgs

Dear always remember when you go with your puppy for walk in cold weather and try to coating him with some of cooking spray before going for walk. And bath him in warm water. Never shave your puppy skin in winter. And when you go somewhere like outing then always keep a winter survival kit in your car.

Reply to Thread New Thread