LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-22-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
Acalsenunse

Default Master Matches a Stick Corso
If anybody has or has seen a stick corso you realize they're large dogs. SO we're outside today and im showing my friend farewell. I appeared to my right and he was seen by me. He was large, he was dark bluish grey, but he was lovely. Therefore lovely that i forgot i'd my very own puppy to think about. At the final 2nd i got your hands on the lead and recognized the problem, King didn't. He kept trying and trying to make the journey to another dog. Instantly i expected a battle as his owner was dragged by the cane corso half towards my puppy. Gradually as I thought " What must i do and if your battle occurs what might i do" my started initially to beat quickly? To my surpise the man explained that King woul attack his dog before his might attack quarry. Upon hearing a slight chuckle is let out by that me. "Was he serious?", I considered to myself. Luckily he was right. Fortunately both of the dogs being puppies. They started initially to enjoy for another and then chose to smell each the others region for a comprehensive time. When me and another man decided it had been time for you to part ways this really is.

Reply to Thread New Thread