LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
qilmuz6v

Default Murray/Berdych - WHO YA GOT?
In what has the potential to be a highly competitive, and highly entertaining match - this semi gives a past Slam finalist, albeit non-winner, another chance to step up and claim his first Slam title.

Career head-to-head is 4-2 Tomas. Career h-2-h on hardcourts is 2-1 Tomas, but Andy won the only hard court match they played this year (Dubai Quarterfinals). One previous match up at a Slam, at the 2010 French, which Tomas won in straight sets.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #2
emingeRek

Didn't know Tomas had the H2H over Andy.
Won't vote. Andy played a good match against Cilic, but it was Cilic who gave it away. Tomas played a good match against Roger, but lets not kid ourselves, Roger lost it, Tomas did not win it. So I see it as a real toss up.
Hope they bring the fire power, though.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
zzbust

Didn't know Tomas had the H2H over Andy.
Won't vote. Andy played a good match against Cilic, but it was Cilic who gave it away. Tomas played a good match against Roger, but lets not kid ourselves, Roger lost it, Tomas did not win it. So I see it as a real toss up.
Hope they bring the fire power, though.
I think Tomas played very well while Roger played awfully = Tomas IMO won it but with help from Federer. We've seen a lot of players who in the same situation have not taken the chance and Tomas did.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
noingenah

I don't think Murray will let this opportunity slip away. He knows he has a great shot against Novak, possibly even being the favorite based on past results. He is going to be very hungry to get to that final.

Reply to Thread New Thread