LOGO
USA Economy
USA economic debate

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
rostpribru

I'm confused how this has anything to do with serving the "will of of the corporations".
sounds to me it's the "will of the government".

Despite the fact that more than 70% of Arizonians and 56% of the gun owners in the great state said "No" to legislation that would allow professors to carry concealed guns on college campuses; legislatures passed the law anyway. So much for listening to the will of the people.

The NRA is pimping Arizona's elected officials and other politicians in other parts of the Republic like a $2.00 Whore at low tide. These so-called public servants are serving the will of corporations instead of it’s the constituents.

Anthony P. Johnson

Old 04-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
nuveem7070

I'm confused how this has anything to do with serving the "will of of the corporations".
sounds to me it's the "will of the government".
Just go with it.

Old 04-13-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
Eromaveabeara

Just go with it.
just to make him happy?

Old 12-05-2011, 03:49 AM   #4
Imihooniump

Default "Serving the will of Corporations"‏
Despite the fact that more than 70% of Arizonians and 56% of the gun owners in the great state said "No" to legislation that would allow professors to carry concealed guns on college campuses; legislatures passed the law anyway. So much for listening to the will of the people.

The NRA is pimping Arizona's elected officials and other politicians in other parts of the Republic like a $2.00 Whore at low tide. These so-called public servants are serving the will of corporations instead of it’s the constituents.

Anthony P. Johnson

Reply to Thread New Thread