LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-21-2012, 02:39 AM   #21
mp3 free

Firebush I owe you an apology. For quite some time I believed you to be the most irritating person on this forum. I was wrong. I came across another that makes you look like a rank amateur.

Don't misunderstand, I still find you irritating. It's just that you pale by comparison to another.
WGAFF?

Old 08-21-2012, 02:51 AM   #22
EasyLOAD

well you DO NOT deserve KUDOS for doing what EVERY PARENT is supposed to do Jeshu!!!..and i do not agree that Head start was put in place for parents who look down upon and ignore academic achievement ON THE CONTRARY they wanted their children to have a HEAD START on academic achievement..... but unfortunately they have to WORK and didnt have the time to do it themselves...

NO PROGRAM OR ENTITLEMENT will overcome OVERWORKED parents .. but at least with the kids in HEADSTART.. the parents wont have to QUIT their job n go on the public dole!!!! so ITS A GREAT PROGRAM if for only that reason........so
u wanna try again?????
Why would parents have to quit their job and go on welfare if there was no Head Start?

Old 08-21-2012, 05:01 AM   #23
Kissntell

WGAFF?
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but the fact is Gary is much more irritating than you. Compared to him you are an amateur. Perhaps you can study some of his posts and practice being as big of an ass as he is, but at the moment you don't even come close.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:18 AM   #24
VistaULTIMATEdownloadaPro

Why would parents have to quit their job and go on welfare if there was no Head Start?
headstart is kindergarten
if you WORKED u would know it costs MONEY for someone to watch your children while YOU WORK
its call a babysitter
if there was no HEADSTART ... you have to stay HOME n watchn EDUCATE ya OWN damn kids..
are they supposed to starve now cuz u aint workin? its called THE SAFETY NET...and for all those concerned its nothing but a GOOD thing !! kids get a HEADSTART ... parents get TO WORK
u should try it sometime
you ignorant heffa

Old 08-21-2012, 05:20 AM   #25
BoBoMasterDesign

"Psychotic RAGE!!"

Old 08-21-2012, 05:22 AM   #26
Avaboormavoro

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but the fact is Gary is much more irritating than you. Compared to him you are an amateur. Perhaps you can study some of his posts and practice being as big of an ass as he is, but at the moment you don't even come close.
Why the fuck would my feelings b hurt..... cuz Gary irritates YOU?
i dont even care if I irritate you... LOL thats what we here for..so cry me a river
GREAT JOB GARY...

Old 08-21-2012, 05:23 AM   #27
amehoubFomo

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT DAAAAAAAAAMON!!"

Old 08-21-2012, 05:49 AM   #28
Tryphadz

We survived Bush. You will survive Obama.
Bill Maher talks about medical marijuana, his million dollar donation to the Obama campaign, and wonders why Paul Ryan is considered smarter than Sarah Palin noting:

“Why is he the intellectual of the Republican Party? He has, from what I can see, two ideas. One, let’s stop having rich people pay taxes at all and poor people should look for food in the woods. This is the intellectual? He’s a step up from Sarah Palin?"
You probably think that Yomamma is a Muslim too.

If you think that Yomamma is the one actually calling the shots, you are as dumb as the Republicans. Notice I said Republicans, not Neo-cons.

Old 08-21-2012, 06:01 AM   #29
brorwargy

rl Sling Blade, DreShawn Evans,
expose_them_all,
Gallus,
North Beach Bum,
Poultryghost of Moon,
Proud FUcking Liberal,
SendAllGaysToAfrica,
Sergio,
submiturass

Old 08-21-2012, 06:01 AM   #30
TimoDassss

FUCKIN' JEWS.....

Old 08-21-2012, 06:23 AM   #31
tattcasetle

Old 08-21-2012, 06:30 AM   #32
goctorsurger

the truth from Tom Robinson:

"Throughout the first term of Barack Obama’s presidency, the Far Right has waged an all-out war against him, fueled by much racial animus. There can be no debate that the darkest, most barbaric side of conservatism has controlled the way Republicans have framed their debate and challenged the President of this nation.

This must be repeated: To most conservatives, Barack Obama is an aberration of history; a misstep that should have never been allowed to happen in a civilized society such as the United States of America, a nation that has built entire cities, towns and states on bigotry, racism and slavery. Much of the dialog amongst those of GOP persuasion has been that of how Barack Obama has to be something, anything else other than an American citizen, legally and fairly elected to the highest office of the land by a majority of the American people. There are still an alarming number, like Sheriff Joe Arpaio, devoting their entire lives to the “otherness” of Barack Obama, fully convinced in their heart of hearts that the increased melanin in his skin is the mark of a sinister, foreboding intent.

And to an electorate filled with fear, embittered at the loss of their power, and driven mad by their obsession to reclaim their power, yea, their very societal and racial dominance, Barack Obama’s election is sacrilege; an intrusion into the sacred order that demands his complete and total political obliteration. And the very thought of his being reelected is one that fills them all with fearful, psychotic rage.
You stupid bastard. The day a shovel swinging maniac bashes your skull in should be made a national holiday, pigfucker.

Old 08-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #33
valentinesdayyy

the truth from Tom Robinson:

"Throughout the first term of Barack Obama’s presidency, the Far Right has waged an all-out war against him, fueled by much racial animus. There can be no debate that the darkest, most barbaric side of conservatism has controlled the way Republicans have framed their debate and challenged the President of this nation.

This must be repeated: To most conservatives, Barack Obama is an aberration of history; a misstep that should have never been allowed to happen in a civilized society such as the United States of America, a nation that has built entire cities, towns and states on bigotry, racism and slavery. Much of the dialog amongst those of GOP persuasion has been that of how Barack Obama has to be something, anything else other than an American citizen, legally and fairly elected to the highest office of the land by a majority of the American people. There are still an alarming number, like Sheriff Joe Arpaio, devoting their entire lives to the “otherness” of Barack Obama, fully convinced in their heart of hearts that the increased melanin in his skin is the mark of a sinister, foreboding intent.

And to an electorate filled with fear, embittered at the loss of their power, and driven mad by their obsession to reclaim their power, yea, their very societal and racial dominance, Barack Obama’s election is sacrilege; an intrusion into the sacred order that demands his complete and total political obliteration. And the very thought of his being reelected is one that fills them all with fearful, psychotic rage.
Plagiarism alert!!!

plagiarism def:

pla·gia·rism   /ˈpleɪdʒəˌrɪzəm, -dʒiəˌrɪz-/ Show Spelled[pley-juh-riz-uhm, -jee-uh-riz-] Show IPA
noun
1. an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author: It is said that he plagiarized Thoreau's plagiarism of a line written by Montaigne. Synonyms: appropriation, infringement, piracy, counterfeiting; theft, borrowing, cribbing, passing off.
2. a piece of writing or other work reflecting such unauthorized use or imitation: “These two manuscripts are clearly plagiarisms,” the editor said, tossing them angrily on the floor.

Old 08-21-2012, 06:54 AM   #34
animilius

You stupid bastard. The day a shovel swinging maniac bashes your skull in should be made a national holiday, pigfucker.

Old 08-21-2012, 06:56 AM   #35
markshome23

Old 08-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #36
pooncophy

headstart is kindergarten
if you WORKED u would know it costs MONEY for someone to watch your children while YOU WORK
its call a babysitter
if there was no HEADSTART ... you have to stay HOME n watchn EDUCATE ya OWN damn kids..
are they supposed to starve now cuz u aint workin? its called THE SAFETY NET...and for all those concerned its nothing but a GOOD thing !! kids get a HEADSTART ... parents get TO WORK
u should try it sometime
you ignorant heffa
LOL NO Head start is a government sponsored totally voluntary program for the "underprivileged". Kindergarten is part of the American public schools.........

In many states Kindergarten is mandatory.....and all day like here in TN.

You have no idea how our government works and you think that kindergarten is head start.

Did you ever attend school?

Old 08-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #37
Anymnillulky

threats of violence an idiotic cussin? WHITE FLAG HOISTED HIGH
Surrender has been duly noted....and accepted

THIS THREAD IS DONE
so sayeth the bored monitor

FIREBRAND4 VICTORIOUS

Old 08-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #38
qQVXpYM6

threats of violence an idiotic cussin? WHITE FLAG HOISTED HIGH
Surrender has been duly noted....and accepted

THIS THREAD IS DONE
so sayeth the bored monitor

FIREBRAND4 VICTORIOUS
lol

Old 08-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #39
pipojambo

BTW Facebook posts are not copyrighted...it was shared on my wall and i shared it with you
u can thank me later
HAGO

Reply to Thread New Thread