LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
TubOppomo

Default Betterlate 59 at least you are a typical liberal
At least you represent the typical liberal. Your economic notions make no sense and are a proven failure. You're ideology is chock full of so many contradictions it's simply laughable. That is why Obama has had to resort to nothing but negative attacks in his campaign. He can't run on the deficit, the economy, jobs, 2008 campaign promises or really anything. If not for the terminally ignorant (as yourself) and those that will vote for him only because he is black he would have nothing. I cannot wait to see him and his pet monkey Moochelle exit the White House with not only their knuckles dragging the ground but their chins as well.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
Babposa

will not win this election unless he is able to capture Florida's electoral votes... and Florida is in doubt now that he has picked Paul Ryan as his running mate.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
irrawnWab

will not win this election unless he is able to capture Florida's electoral votes... and Florida is in doubt now that he has picked Paul Ryan as his running mate.
Lets just hope for the sake of this country you are wrong. Its the people like you and I that will have to pick up the tab if Obama wins this election. We dont need another 4 more years of the knuckle dragger as president. It's financially unsustainable.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
xresultsearch

Senior citizens in Florida are terrified of Paul Ryan's Medicare plan... and senior citizens comprise most of Florida's voting base.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
kasandrasikl

Senior citizens in Florida are terrified of Paul Ryan's Medicare plan... and senior citizens comprise most of Florida's voting base.
Those damn seniors get on my nerves at the polls. Most of them are too addle brained to think straight anyway.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:45 PM   #6
MortgFinsJohnQ

Those damn seniors get on my nerves at the polls. Most of them are too addle brained to think straight anyway.
I agree... but what can be done about it? Team Obama is going to milk this issue for all that it's worth. Obama knows that he wins the election if he captures Florida's electoral votes.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #7
Andromino

I agree... but what can be done about it? Team Obama is going to milk this issue for all that it's worth. Obama knows that he wins the election if he captures Florida's electoral votes.
But, its not set in stone that Obama can do that successfully. It's also bullshit that the Republicans are going to take the old folks Medicare from them. It's up to Mitt and Ryan to disprove Obamas assertions. There are also other important electoral states and I think Mitt can take those. We shall see. Thankfully, Obama has nothing to run on but fear. While fear is a powerful emotion it's still all he has. It will take more than scaring Ma and Pa Kettle to capture these other states.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #8
Tazqoaap

Fox played a video of Obama talking about the 500 billion that he is taking from Medicare to pay Obamacare.

His argument is toast.........

Old 08-16-2012, 11:55 PM   #9
layedgebiamma

Typical liberal sock.

Old 08-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #10
xanonlinexan

Fox played a video of Obama talking about the 500 billion that he is taking from Medicare to pay Obamacare.

His argument is toast.........
the thing about libs is that it's even fun to debate them is they have nothing to debate with. The few that we have on here flip over and say "well but I subscribe to conservative fiscal policy". Bullshit. That's because they know that's the first line that will be attacked. If they subscribed to conservative fiscal policy and its their tax dollars at stake wth are they voting for a lib?

Old 08-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #11
v74ClzKY

the thing about libs is that it's even fun to debate them is they have nothing to debate with. The few that we have on here flip over and say "well but I subscribe to conservative fiscal policy". Bullshit. That's because they know that's the first line that will be attacked. If they subscribed to conservative fiscal policy and its their tax dollars at stake wth are they voting for a lib?
You won't find them in this thread, if they're smart. Fox blew this wide open.

Reply to Thread New Thread