LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
HawksBurnDown

Default Who the fuck cares about etch a sketch!!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!
I saw a picture of Santorum holding up an etch a sketch. I didn't even have to read the fucking story!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
Are these idiots for real???? Do they think we are Pavlov's dog's????
Santorum should beat his cock with that etch a sketch until it is nothing but a bloody puddle of pulp. He is an IDIOT!!!!!

Old 03-23-2012, 12:06 AM   #2
megatrendsZ

It's in response to a comment by Romeny's Campaign manager/top adviser/something, about is Mitt sounding "too conservative" in the primary, and will this hurt him with moderates in the general.

The camp guy replied that it's a bit like an etch-a-sketch.. You know, that when the general comes around you just erase it and start over.

Which, of course, is what everyone fears about Mitt.. That he'll just say anything to win.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #3
Eunatis

http://youtu.be/9ACgx2oDHAE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S POSSIBLE TO DO TITS ON AN ETCH A SKETCH.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #4
Erexecike

http://youtu.be/9ACgx2oDHAE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HE'S GOING TO GET THE DEMOCRATS OUT OF THEIR OBAMA FIX.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #5
PapsEdisa

Don't dis the etch-a-sketch.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #6
Jueqelyl

It's in response to a comment by Romeny's Campaign manager/top adviser/something, about is Mitt sounding "too conservative" in the primary, and will this hurt him with moderates in the general.

The camp guy replied that it's a bit like an etch-a-sketch.. You know, that when the general comes around you just erase it and start over.

Which, of course, is what everyone fears about Mitt.. That he'll just say anything to win.
Yeah, I know the background. But for Santorum to actually go out and BUY AN ETCH A SKETCH is fucking infantile. It's like waving that fucking thing around will get us all salivating and focused on him.
For fuck's sake man, just get to the ideas that will beat nObama and save this country!
One little line from the campaign means shit. Stop focusing on it like a liberal.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #7
SHaEFU0i

Yeah, I know the background. But for Santorum to actually go out and BUY AN ETCH A SKETCH is fucking infantile. It's like waving that fucking thing around will get us all salivating and focused on him.
For fuck's sake man, just get to the ideas that will beat nObama and save this country!
One little line from the campaign means shit. Stop focusing on it like a liberal.
Well, Santorum and Newt are going to do shit like this.. They feel that they have to.

Being outspent 60 to 1, they are going to exploit every loophole and every opportunity for media coverage they can get.. That's why they do the long ass speeches after taking a state... It's free airtime. They need that, because they can't afford to buy it.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #8
Storwaytozy

Old 03-23-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
Creva4k

"Well, Santorum and Newt are going to do shit like this.. They feel that they have to."

Hoffa, what more can anyone expect from dipshit politicians? Between the ones who are running for the GOP nomination, and oniga I doubt they could come up with a thimble full of common decency, common sense, etc., Etc., ETC.

Pehaps they should have ran crazy Sarah Palin. At least she wasn't too hard on the eyes. How about Bristol instead I'm sure she'd be entertaining at White House parties. Ah, that wouldn't work I don't think she's old enough too bad.

Perhaps they should simply run one of the GOP candidates wives. They probably have more sense than their husbands, and again are easier on the eyes.

Anything beats looking at oniga, manshell, and the niglets as they traipse around like the beasts they are.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #10
Meenepek

If anyone fears that about Mitt, then they don't know politics or they are just looking for excuses. Nobody needs an excuse with Mittens.. If he runs true to form, he'll "pivot" left and remain there.. Because he's a shitbag leftist at heart.

And that's his problem.. Nobody forced him to stake out some of the most Conservative positions in the primary.. He did that himself.

If he suffers for it when people see him for what he really is, I couldn't care less.. Voting for him is stupid, and sometimes stupid hurts.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #11
husartrof

The fact still remains, a primary is about winning over the "base" and a general is about winning over more than your opponent. Well, yeah.. But there's no unwritten license to just lie to everybody..

Huntsman, to his credit, seemed pretty honest in this regard.. Mitt.. He's staked out some REALLY conservative positions here.

I mean, can he soften up his image a little? Sure.. Can he do things like, say.. endorse Obamacare or the mandate? Propose an amnesty? Support Cap & Trade? Support more gun grabbing? Stuff like that..

Sure, he can... He can do whatever he wants. But, there's no guarantee that people will forgive him just because it's a general election.

He has a history as a left leaning pol and, if he's just lying his ass off on critical issues.. He might pay for it regardless if it's a general election or not.

It would be really stupid of him to win the nomination under false pretenses and then pull an "etch a sketch" move on us.. Stupid hurts, and that's a really, really stupid thing to do.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #12
cajonnmu

I don't think any of these guys will ever get a second chance either.. You get the nomination and fuck it up?

That's it.. You're finished.

Especially against Obama..

Old 03-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #13
UBJ3kvP1

I don't think any of these guys will ever get a second chance either.. You get the nomination and fuck it up?

That's it.. You're finished.

Especially against Obama..
That is what I look forward to. I admit Barry has been a disappointment, but I would love to see him beat the bozos on the right. Particularly Mitt.

I could live better with Newt as POTUS than Mitt.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #14
fuslssdfaa

Again, let's not forget that his Care required those who were once receiving taxpayer paid free healthcare actually start paying a premium...hardly something a leftist would do. But.. The leftists just did that..

And, it's not just Obama care.. He's been on all sides of every important issue there is.

But here he's made some very pat, concrete promises.. and people want to believe him.

If he flips on a big issue like Amnesty? I dunno if they'll just say to themselves that it's a "pivot" and let him off that easy..

Old 03-23-2012, 07:25 PM   #15
Promalada

That is what I look forward to. I admit Barry has been a disappointment, but I would love to see him beat the bozos on the right. Particularly Mitt.

I could live better with Newt as POTUS than Mitt.
Newt was a great man once.. He's the guy I'd gamble on out of this field..

But he's not going to win. Paul either.

The odds are against Santorum at this point also..

Old 03-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #16
kaysions

It looks like will get the nomination. I'll have to vote for him if he does win.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #17
venediene

It looks like will get the nomination. I'll have to vote for him if he does win.
dont do it. behold the theif you know, not the house robber at night.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:52 PM   #18
XangadsX

I just don't buy in to those of you who keep saying he's lying. ..... but when given what are suppose to be lies and then digging in to the details, I've yet to find an actual lie.
It stems from his serial flip flopping.. He's been on both sides of nearly every issue.

People see this, and they think they're looking at a guy who will say anything to win.. That he will poll and focus group (Something he's very good at, BTW.. His methods have lead to entirely new tools in this regard, he's so invested in research.) and determine what you want to hear, and then say that..

At that point, his "lying" is basically just semantics. He's been all over the map.. and in a VERY short time. He was pro-AGW just last year, for example.

If Mitt doesn't go strong against OWEblamer, he'll not win, nor will he have a career in politics. I don't know.. Gut instinct tells me Obama is the most beatable President in 30+ years.. That even Mitt could beat him, regardless.. Not so much on his own merit, but because he's not Obama. Which is what I believe most people want.

But I can't find support for this when I look at the polls or the EV map.. I strongly suspect Obama is much more unpopular than we're seeing reflected there. Mainly because of the obtuse questions they ask.. But I can't prove it.

If you want to go by the poll numbers, Mitt had better not try to run as an Obama Mini-me.. Regardless, if he fails, he won't capture the Republican nomination again. It's over if he gets it and fails.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #19
SergeyMaikov

Yep, but I don't think he ever was a great leader. Personally I don't trust arrogant people, so I wouldn't gamble on him.
That's exactly what I like about him.. Nobody is going to bully him.

He's not some shrinking violet. Newt will run Newt's white house.. and nobody else.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #20
usaneisfiecup

Fuck the etch and sketch....

Newt should lead an armed insurgency !

Reply to Thread New Thread