View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #16
sjdflghd

Just last week I saw a person advertising, “full blood breaded blue nose Pit Bull puppies.” So I look at the pics and I see the dam which is a brown, black and white brindle , the sire which is just black and white and the two pics of the puppies that appear to be two black and white puppies. Now I am really trying everything to give then the benefit of the doubt and make sure the color of my monitor did not need adjusting or dust had settled on it. So I write and email requesting more pics and explain I could be wrong but they were not “blue nose pit bulls” (let alone “full blood breaded” (no matter how many times I see it I laugh at the breaded) (lol)

So they respond with two pics. One is of a female American bully brindle, black, brown and white spotted the description said, " this is the momma." The other pic iwas of a blue nose American Bully and the description reads as follows: “this is the sister of the momma make sense huh. (Meaning that is how they validated that they had blue nose puppies.) I very nicely replied that No, it does not make sense to anyone even with just a little understanding of canine DNA. And even if they were correct their add read, “full blood bread blue nose.” So I also explained for that to be accurate they would have had to “bread” two blues and since they were not professionals selectively breeding that would even be a crapshoot for them. The story ends they get upset with me and I end up walking away shaking my head saying to myself “you can’t fix stupid” lol