LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-30-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
Piemonedmow

Default Racist forgot he wasn't behind the computer screen
Video

Do the racist on this board really think that black people really take being called "niggers" and what not lightly?

Old 05-30-2012, 03:17 AM   #2
Golotop

Video

Do the racist on this board really think that black people really take being called "niggers" and what not lightly?
hahahaha, he got so scared!

Old 05-30-2012, 03:19 AM   #3
dubGucKcolo

Only savages counter words with violence.

The guy is an idiot though.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:19 AM   #4
xiaoselangone

that man looked like he was on something, I don't think he was completely sober. I think anyone who reacts to racial slurs with physical violence is crossing the line.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:20 AM   #5
boxcigsnick

So if I disagree with someone's opinion of me I can punch them?

What happened to free speech?

Old 05-30-2012, 03:23 AM   #6
Corporal White

Niggah please, dat thing come by mah house I kill it!

Damn nature, you scary!

Old 05-30-2012, 03:24 AM   #7
ImmitsRom

Pops the guy in the face "Anything else racial you want to say?" Guy gets off the ground "No no I love you guys" .

Old 05-30-2012, 03:25 AM   #8
hechicxxrr

Niggah please, dat thing come by mah house I kill it!

Damn nature, you scary!

Old 05-30-2012, 03:26 AM   #9
vNZsk39B

I am against phisical violence, but why the hell did the other guy use racist word at first place? If you use the n. word in UK, you will be sued and most probably jailed

Old 05-30-2012, 03:28 AM   #10
huntbytnkbel

I am against phisical violence, but why the hell did the other guy use racist word at first place? If you use the n. word in UK, you will be sued and most probably jailed
I don't know what terms people use in the UK to refer to whites but do people go to jail for using terms like white trash?

Old 05-30-2012, 03:28 AM   #11
kubekniekubek

The video cries out fake to me, but on the off-chance that it is real I'd say, a) He was an idiot, b) He has the right to be an idiot, c) The guy who hit him didn't have the right to do that.

I love how people call themselves tough and yet they are so vulnerable that they can't take someone saying, "Fuck your mom" or, "You're a nigger", sticks and stones A really tough person could take any word anyone said to him without reacting, that's being a "real man", in control and unmoved by childish insults.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:28 AM   #12
Lapsinuibense

Hurt somebody's feelings? You need to be locked up for months or years and pay a lot of money to make them feel better.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:30 AM   #13
Preegovesem

You probably won't be sued, but the Stalinist state will prosecute you for a racially aggravated offence

Old 05-30-2012, 03:31 AM   #14
JohnImamadviser

I don't know what terms people use in the UK to refer to whites but do people go to jail for using terms like white trash?
You won't go to jail for saying Nigger unless there are some special circumstances, for example if you do it in a very threatening way or use it to egg on a person carrying out a racist attack. You may receive a criminal record and a fine for it though.

No, I doubt you would be prosecuted for saying White trash, not without some special circumstances attached to the use of the term (e.g. a gang of 20 Blacks intimidating 1 White).

---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 20:36 ----------

Video

There were more Blacks than Whites, anyone is tough when they're part of a group which they know will protect them. If there were 10 Whites and 1 Black and one of the Whites called the Black a nigger the Black guy wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:37 AM   #15
MzTT

I have never heard somebody calling someone else as white trash, but I heard a few times n. word and the word paki, but these people who used these sort of words were cowarded, basically they used behind blacks and South Asians, so there was no way to sue them.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:38 AM   #16
SHpuntik

I have never heard somebody calling someone else as white trash, but I heard a few times n. word and the word paki, but these people who used these sort of words were cowarded, basically they used behind blacks and South Asians, so there was no way to sue them.
Isn't Paki just short for Pakistani?

Old 05-30-2012, 03:42 AM   #17
Edisesyethisp

You won't go to jail for saying Nigger unless there are some special circumstances, for example if you do it in a very threatening way or use it to egg on a person carrying out a racist attack. You may receive a criminal record and a fine for it though.

No, I doubt you would be prosecuted for saying White trash, not without some special circumstances attached to the use of the term (e.g. a gang of 20 Blacks intimidating 1 White).

---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 20:36 ----------

There were more Blacks than Whites, anyone is tough when they're part of a group which they know will protect them. If there were 10 Whites and 1 Black and one of the Whites called the Black a nigger the Black guy wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
Yes you just might, the Welsh lad was jailed for calling Samba a Nigga.

Today a women was jailed for simply saying ' I used to Live in England, now I live in the United Nations.'
http://www.itn.co.uk/home/46490/Woma...st+Tube+tirade

Old 05-30-2012, 03:43 AM   #18
constanyiskancho

Isn't Paki just short for Pakistani?
Yes but for some reason it is racist even though they are synonyms

Vagina - acceptable term
C&nt - offensive

stupid

Old 05-30-2012, 03:44 AM   #19
Verger99

Yes you just might, the Welsh lad was jailed for calling Samba a Nigga.
Liam Stacey?

Today a women was jailed for simply saying ' I used to Live in England, now I live in the United Nations.'
http://www.itn.co.uk/home/46490/Woma...st+Tube+tirade
Announced to a large number of people, a threatening manner and all the other aggravating features which could be present. I don't agree with it being a crime to do what she did but that doesn't mean that you would go to jail just for saying to someone, "You're a nigger". And there may be some exemplary sentencing going on with her, there have been quite a few people airing their views on race on London's public transport system so they're making an example of her.

21 weeks is very steep though! Even Liam Stacey only received 2 months.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:55 AM   #20
pesty4077

People are too sensitive and because of their weak minds they turn to their fists instead.

"The thing that offends me the most, is every time that I hear the “N” word. Not “nigger” by the way. I mean the “N” word, literally whenever a white lady on CNN with nice hair says: “The ‘N’ word.” That’s just white people getting away with saying nigger, that’s all that is. They found a way to say nigger. “N word.” It’s bullshit cause when you say the “N word” you put the word nigger in the listeners head. That’s what saying a word is. You say the N word and I go oh she means nigger. Your making me say it in my head. Why don’t you f&ckin say it instead and take responsibility, with the shitty words you wanna say. Just say it, don’t hide behind the first letter like a faggot just say it, say nigger you stupid cunt." ~ Louis CK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dF1NUposXVQ

Stupid thread.

Reply to Thread New Thread