LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-26-2011, 08:44 AM   #21
popandopulus

Lol there's overlap there too
With el Cibao and the South, lol!!, you made my day.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:46 AM   #22
tattcasetle

Not when the discussion involves the population of an island that is a similar size of La Gonave, off the Haitian coast, one that can be explored completely in less than a day.
lol are you really getting upset at mathematics? lo R A T I O… Yes we have more "Triacials" by ratio. get over it.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:46 AM   #23
benderkoz

lol are you really getting upset at mathematics? lo R A T I O… Yes we have more "Triacials" by ratio. get over it.
Post pics

Old 12-26-2011, 08:47 AM   #24
Stacypettlerr

With el Cibao and the South, lol!!, you made my day.
lol you're making mine I've seen what people from there look like and yea there are Dominicans who look like that… No ooh an aahs over here. You could post pics if you'd like

Old 12-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #25
famosetroie

lol you're making mine I've seen what people from there look like and yea there are Dominicans who look like that… No ooh an aahs over here. You could post pics if you'd like
Dominicans from Dominica or from the DR?
According to the OP pics they are pred SSA.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #26
Kalobbis

It's easy to speak bullshit when you have yet to visit the place, and even one visit might not be enough to cover all corners.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:49 AM   #27
BopeDolaNeone

Post pics
Already have.. the argument he is making isnt that Im wrong its that he doesn't believing Ratios when it comes to different population sizes like Dominica and DR. Even though statistics ays otherwise

---------- Post added 2011-12-25 at 20:49 ----------

It's easy to speak bullshit when you have yet to visit the place, and even one visit might not be enough to cover all corners.
Like you have yet to Visit Dominica?

---------- Post added 2011-12-25 at 20:51 ----------

Dominicans from Dominica or from the DR?
According to the OP pics they are pred SSA.
Lol According to Dominicans (DR) i see in real life and from pics posted by Domincans (DR) I would assume the same of people from DR.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #28
Siffidiolla

Lol According to Dominicans (DR) i see in real life and from pics posted by Domincans (DR) I would assume the same of people from DR.
it is liek me sying they are pred SSA by seeing the ones who are here in PR, but they don't represnt the whole DR pheno neither any diasporans, if you want a true sample of a country pheno you should go to said country and not depend on diasporans.
Tere are a lo of thread of DR phenos and mulattoid is not the only one, there are a good quantity of whites,quadrons, octoroons and triracials.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #29
imawlBoli

This wasn't even about DR.. but if you guys are taking it there both countries just overlap with most of each other, except Dominicans have some more Euro and we have some more Native…simple as that

Old 12-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #30
letmelogin

Like you have yet to Visit Dominica?
Why should I visit a rock in the Eastern Caribbean when I have more than enough with the four big isles over here? You're giving yourself too much importance for a little piece of land with 70,000 people that can be walked entirely in less than a day.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #31
Celeliamend

In groups I can tell they are not Cape Verdeans, but individually they all can be cape verdeans they look like cape verdeans as far had DR would there is obivous native. I'm not familiar with the country of Dominica. They seem to have groups of highly native people.

This group looks highly Cape Verdean:

I can easily tell these two groups are not Cape Verdeans:

Compare with Cape Verdean kids of about the the same %, cape verdeans tend to be darker and and longer headed.

These people are Cape Verdeans of Southern Cali most of them are not fully CV. They descend from CV who settled there in the early to mid 1900 century. Some probably have a grandparent or great grand parent that is CV the vast majority of them are not fully CV:

Old 12-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #32
Extipletape

This wasn't even about DR.. but if you guys are taking it there both countries just overlap with most of each other, except Dominicans have some more Euro and we have some more Native…simple as that
because of Kalinagos right?But they aren't maisntream Domincians, so that is why we exclude them.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:59 AM   #33
libertiespana

your country is rather small with a fair amount of inhabitants, DR by a mile, Triracial looking dominicans are quite actually pretty numerous in my area.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:59 AM   #34
illiderob

Fully SSA Dominicans look to be cross btwn Nigerians and Senegambian, they have little Congo/Angola influence based on the pictures.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #35
cristmiff

it is liek me sying they are pred SSA by seeing the ones who are here in PR, but they don't represnt the whole DR pheno neither any diasporans, if you want a true sample of a country pheno you should go to said country and not depend on diasporans.
Tere are a lo of thread of DR phenos and mulattoid is not the only one, there are a good quantity of whites,quadrons, octoroons and triracials.
with the Exception of white all the other "oons" you mentioned are found in common quantity in Dominica. I lived in Dominica (not DR) and I see Dominicans (DR) all the time. Puerto rico is NOT DR. Unless you are implying that only the blackest Dominicans leave DR and come to the U.S and DR is filled with the whitest of the white? ..lol Are you telling me the pics below aren't characteristic of the country?

TYPICAL DOMINICAN (DR) MALES

FEMALES

[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 2011-12-25 at 21:04 ----------

Old 12-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #36
Trercakaressy

Wow, Africans... wow, people... wow, human feces... wow...

Old 12-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #37
Nakforappealp

your country is rather small with a fair amount of inhabitants, DR by a mile, Triracial looking dominicans are quite actually pretty numerous in my area.
"tri-racial" looking people are also quite common in Cape verde, however the extent to which people are willing to go to preserve some SENSE of Racial status is ridiculous, BY RATIO there are likely more "tri-racials" in Dominica (NOT DR) that's not a put down its a statistical likelihood.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #38
ahagotyou

What's the population of Dominica?

Old 12-26-2011, 09:22 AM   #39
avaincmolla

because of Kalinagos right?But they aren't maisntream Domincians, so that is why we exclude them.
LOL I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO GO TO DOMINICA and SA KALINAGO ARENT MAINSTREAM DOMINICANS….. To a Dominican that is comedy. DOminica is not DR. where Native ancestry is a family rumor of whisper or legend. Kalinagos aren't ..the "others" in Dominica they are just Average Dominicans. oh BTW Kalinagos aren't the only ones with NAtive blood, wasn't relying on them for my statement, native blood is pretty common amongst non Ethnic Kalinago.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #40
vypusknye

dude i don't care. WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BUDDY!

Reply to Thread New Thread