LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 08:18 AM   #1
Beerinkol

Default Does culture/society influence in the genders of racemixers?
some examples

- In the US most racemixers are mostly white men with asian women (70% of interracial)

- In Peru&other south american countries most race mixers are either black,asian,native,mixed men with white women, most white guys consider being with a native,asian or black woman to be downgrading so its very rare so its like the contrary of the us where most race mixers are white men.

- other example is in some towns in northern china most racemixers are chinese men with white women,etc

so does culture/society shape how interracial relationships form and the genders of the ones in it?

plz keep it cute.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
orapope

I've noticed that (white) females in the US have begun copying men by race-mixing with Asian males.

I think men set the trends and women follow, always.

For example, women do not even make 'new' trends in fashion… gay men do.

Talk about unoriginality.

To answer your question: yes, society/culture does affect genders in different ways.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
st01en_lox

I've noticed that (white) females in the US have begun copying men by race-mixing with Asian males.

I think men set the trends and women follow, always.

For example, women do not even make 'new' trends in fashion… gay men do.

Talk about unoriginality.

To answer your question: yes, society/culture does affect genders in different ways.
lol i guess ur joking?

I think media plays a major role in race mixers too because from what i have seen in the US,canada,austrlalia, most of the time when an interracial relationship appears on tv,movies,etc its mostly white male with another non white female, sometimes a white girl with a black guy.

What i have seen in peru and other ''hispanic'' countries is that when the media(movies, shows,etc) show an interracial relationship its almost always a native,mixed,asian,black male with a white female, with some little exceptions.

what makes interracial relationships be so different in south/central america to the usa/canada/australia?

Old 05-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
WebDocMan

Y DNA rules the world of miscegenation !

Reply to Thread New Thread