LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
ssyyyrruho

Default Slavic men abused by their wives
http://societymirror.info/serbian-wo...bashing-wives/ http://www.thenews.pl/national/artyk...in-poland.html

Poor Slavs and people doubted me when I said they don't wear the pants in their households. so how do you think this comes out in a society where women are still considered second class, it doesn't make sense to me how slavic men who are known as being wife beaters at the same time have a high rate of being victims of abuse by a spouse?

My belief is that their heavy drinking is the only thing that gives them courage, without the drinking they're left as weaklings who are forced to submit to their angry wives.

Speaking of that.. why are Slavic women so angry? They seems as aggressive as black women, what is the correlation there?

Old 10-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
Amerworma

hmmm,because they are actually Amazons!!!

Ps-they can grow mustaches and beard,and eat Portuguese for brunch,but dont tell anyone I told you that.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #3
Britfunclubs

spousal abuse in russia (which is obviously not representative of all Slavs) is outrageously high:

FEIFER: Director Marina Nakitina downplays the issue of domestic violence. She says domestic abuse is no worse in Russia than anywhere else. Others disagree. Even the government's own figures estimate 14,000 women die each year from domestic violence. That's about one every hour. It's more than 10 times the number of deaths in the United States, which has twice Russia's population. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=92621334

One in four families in the Russian federation experience domestic violence. Amnesty International reports that each day, 36,000 women in the Russian Federation are beaten by their husbands or partners. Furthermore, sociological studies show that 30 per cent of married women are regularly subjected to physical violence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemi...estic_violence

I think it all comes down to Vodka.

Old 10-10-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
Pynctyncroast

^ Wow, that's intense!

@ the OP: female to male spousal abuse is fairly common and underreported everywhere, not just in Slavic countries.

Old 10-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #5
SteantyjetMaw

^ Wow, that's intense!

@ the OP: female to male spousal abuse is fairly common and underreported everywhere, not just in Slavic countries.
I think part of the reason is men fear being brought up on charges. In most cases a man should be able to knock a woman into next week but it looks really bad even if the guy has bruises as well. Both will be brought up on charges but the sympathy will automatically be with the woman since they are seen as physically weaker. Another reason is that few men will admit they were abused by a woman. It carries a great deal of shame since women are perceived as physically weaker (although that doesn't stop them from using a frying pan) and they'll take it instead of knocking her out because of what I already said.

Hmm.. if a woman attacked me I think I'd probably just put her in a hold and wait for her to wear herself out trying to get out of it. Problem is some women are hella strong. Maybe I'd use a chair to keep her at a distance and slowly make my way to the door and dash. Yeah, that makes sense. If she's stronger than me, then she's probably big and I could probably out run her.

Old 10-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #6
Zysyewgg

I remember there was a journalist who reported from a distinct area in Africa where the women had taken over the society and were allowed to have several of men as lovers, where as the men could only be with one women. I can not remember where to find the article though.

Old 10-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #7
Elissetecausa

Beware of Slavic women! Don't even speak to them! But if you do see one - make the appearance that nothing happens and move on!

when I said they don't wear the pants in their households.
Whats your problem with this? Why do we have to wear pants in our homes?

Old 10-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
freediscountplanrrxip

Beware of Slavic women! Don't even speak to them! But if you do see one - make the appearance that nothing happens and move on!
Why? Elaborate, please. Or maybe you want all the Slavic chicks?

Whats your problem with this? Why do we have to wear pants in our homes?
Of course, Slavic men are free to wear skirts at home, if they like.

Old 10-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #9
irrelaAnnekly

My wife abuse me, everytime I try to have a drink in peace she chase me out of the house with a broomstick.
Alariesto.jpg

Old 10-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #10
mr.supervideogoodfd

Why? Elaborate, please. Or maybe you want all the Slavic chicks?
Because it's yin and yang

Exactly

Old 10-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #11
FoetAgerhot46

One old woman who is somehow related to my grandmother came this one time during a high-school summer vacation of mine(when I was at my grandmother's house) and at one point said that I should beat women,besides my initial 'wtf?' I said I can start with her.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #12
Tw1anJOO

Slavophile Turkish men should hear about it

Old 10-10-2010, 10:39 PM   #13
zoolissentesy

Why not, if Scots are proud of wearing skirts so are we

Old 10-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #14
@Aerodyno@

He deserved it.

If men dress sexy then they are just ASKING to be raped.

---------- Post added 2010-10-10 at 08:41 ----------

Ps-they can grow mustaches and beard,and eat Portuguese for brunch,but dont tell anyone I told you that.
Who didn't know that already? Slavic husbands & wives shave their faces together in the morning, well, sometimes.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:40 AM   #15
Dynasty

My wife abuse me, everytime I try to have a drink in peace she chase me out of the house with a broomstick.
Alariesto.jpg
(Is that you in the picture) Wow! Your wife meanspirited! Maybe you should also offer her a drink? Maybe she'd calm down a bit? I guess women are like that. They don't appreciate peace. Always want to fight!

Old 10-11-2010, 02:44 AM   #16
Stappipsy

You poor thing. You don't have an easy life.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:55 AM   #17
cwgwowcom

Alariesto.jpg
lmao why are u afraid of your wife? you need to man up and show her who's the man of the house. You're on the path to alcoholism.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:12 AM   #18
Quality4Qty

I'm not sure if the person who made this topic is portuguese. People from here don't care too much about slavs and don't know much about them.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #19
craditc

If she's stronger than me, then she's probably big and I could probably out run her.
If she's a tall Russian lady at he physical peak, then it has less to do with her being big as being all bone and muscle. I swear, I went to a Cirque du Soleil show last Spring and there was a Russian acrobat/artist, who was very beautiful, but her body... I couldn't stop staring, or keep my jaw off the ground, she was ripped, RIPPED!!! Not really "bulky" or "pumped", it was all natural, but there was not a milimetre of fat on her body, her muscles seemed to be toned and trained to their maxmimum natural limit she could have been used for an anatomy study, it was all at once amazing, fascinating and slightly frightening. I bet most average men today in the West would not be able to get in a brawl with her and win.

Not hard to see where the Greeks found their ideas about Amazons.

RIPPED!

Old 10-11-2010, 04:02 PM   #20
vicgirl

If she's a tall Russian lady at he physical peak, then it has less to do with her being big as being all bone and muscle. I swear, I went to a Cirque du Soleil show last Spring and there was a Russian acrobat/artist, who was very beautiful, but her body... I couldn't stop staring, or keep my jaw off the ground, she was ripped, RIPPED!!! Not really "bulky" or "pumped", it was all natural, but there was not a milimetre of fat on her body, her muscles seemed to be toned and trained to their maxmimum natural limit she could have been used for an anatomy study, it was all at once amazing, fascinating and slightly frightening. I bet most average men today in the West would not be able to get in a brawl with her and win.

Not hard to see where the Greeks found their ideas about Amazons.

RIPPED!

Archaeological evidence suggests that Scythian-Sarmatian cultures may have given rise to the myth of Amazons. Graves of armed females have been found in southern Ukraine and Russia. David Anthony notes, "About 20% of Scythian-Sarmatian "warrior graves" on the lower Don and lower Volga contained females dressed for battle as if they were men, a phenomenon that probably inspired the Greek tales about the Amazons."[7]

(...)

Herodotus (4.110-117) gives a story of the Sauromatians' origin from an unfortunate marriage of a band of young Scythian men and a group of Amazons. In the story, some Amazons were captured in battle by Greeks in Pontus (northern Turkey) near the river Thermodon, and the captives were loaded into three boats. They overcame their captors while at sea, but were not able sailors. Their ships were blown north to the Maeotian Lake (the Sea of Azov) onto the shore of Scythia near the cliff region (today's southeastern Crimea). After encountering the Scythians and learning the Scythian language, they agreed to marry Scythian men, but only on the condition that they move away and not be required to follow the customs of Scythian women. According to Herodotus, the descendants of this band settled toward the northeast beyond the Tanais (Don) river and became the Sauromatians. Herodotus' account explains the origins of the Sarmatians' language as an "impure" form of Scythian and credits the unusual freedoms of Sauromatae women, including participation in warfare, as an inheritance from their supposed Amazon ancestors. Later writers refer to the "woman-ruled Sarmatae" (γυναικοκρατούμενοι). However, Herodotus' belief that the Sarmatians were descendants of mythological Amazons is very likely a fictional invention designed to explain certain idiosyncrasies of Sarmatian culture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians

Additional reading:

https://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sh...d.php?p=172203

Reply to Thread New Thread