Los Angeles Area

1.Mestizo
2. Margid
3. Centralid
4. Borreby
5. Armenoid

Old 08-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
G778G9P0

Hard to pick just one, as mixes are way more common, so I'll list without any particular order. Since I live in Lisbon most of the time, here it goes:

Med
Atlanto-Med
Alpinoid
Dinarid
Berid

Old 08-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #3
assonomaf

where I live now:

Dalo-Falid
Alpine
Baltid
Borreby
Trønder

there are also alot of "hybrids" and "intermediates"

Old 08-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
LSDDSL

urban and suburban New World Negro, you have the thug variety, super ghetto, and the suburban domesticated variety (dress like typical WASPS and often talk like them), two types rarely associate but to agree on white racism.

Ethiopian big forehead big eyed short skinny negroes. Speak some weird language that sounds like Arabic without the "throw up sounds"...women often have big breasts, sometimes very hot...

Flat nosed, low forehead, dark West African negros, usually short, usually speaking some weird sounding language, often in a group of 2 or 3, usually male, usually dressed old fashioned in Hip HOp clothes 5 years out of date. Women are often fat and wear bright colorful clothes making them look like a tropical fruit advirt, usually not cute, often wear freakishly long hair extensions with weird colors...more ghetto than ghetto New World Negros sometimes.

Pasty WASP Whitey, polo shirts, shorts, short hair style, pasty, women often hot, may be slutty, sometimes horse faced.

Redneck/Biker WASP Whitey (usually having a Scot or Irish last name), wife beater t-shirt, dirty clothes, metal chains, generally sun burned, generally ugly (see a white version of the New World Negro ghetto variety). Women almost always slut-whores

European Whiteys (Continentals, often big nosed, better dressed), women usually slutty.

Slavic cuties (once and awhile, the Baltoid ones stand out or the ones speaking loud ass Russian etc) Women usually slutty, if you have the right money.

Osama bin Laden looking Muslims, you can't see their women, they are covered, usually because they are so ugly.

WOG looking Muslims (basically the kind that dress like they are from this century and not the dark ages). Women often hot, sometimes slutty, if Iranian or Christian Arab, if Muslim Arab, forget it, they might murder you.

Dark midget Indian (Tamil I guess), women usually short, big droopy boobs, no ass, poney tail hair like child, dot on head...

Taller pale hooked nosed Indians, sometimes women are hot, usually not...often fat, men over 30 have a pot belly, smell like curry. Sometimes slutty, but usually not, often racist.

Illegal alien midgets with wife beater t-shirts (usually Central American or Mexican), women? Usually fat, pregnant at 16...not cute.

Gang banger Americanized Illegal Offspring...usually listen to reggaetron crap music...usually bald headed, short, muscular, girls dress like hookers on the L.A. strip. Some women are hot, but usually in a slutty way.

FOB Northeast Asian (usually Korean and Chinese, Chinese are usually darker and shorter, Koreans tall and big ass headed...all got flat asses and most have slightly bowed legs). Most women look like they came from a rice field, but once in a while a stunningly hot one will appear. Ugliest ones are usually with a white pasty WASP though (usually the white guy can't tell they are ugly, but the Asian guys laugh about it in their language).

That's about it.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
Karpattaisp

1) Irishid
2) Germanid
3) Italianid
4) African Americanid
5) Latinoid

Old 08-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #6
WhileKelf

1) Irishid
2) Germanid
3) Italianid
4) African Americanid
5) Latinoid
Our proper term is Aframid.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:53 AM   #7
Stasher11

Combinations between Southern Cromagnids, Pacifids, Margids, Atlando Meds, Berids, Dinarids, Centralids.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:50 AM   #8
QQ9ktYrV

Atlanto-Med
Gracile-Med
Alpinoid
Dinarid
Berid
"Others" (orientalid, nordid,subnordid...)

Old 08-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #9
foI3fKWv

Hmmm, I'm going to try.

1) Borreby/Alpinoid/Some type of Nordid
2) Mestizo/Central American Amerind types
3) Whatever Filipinos are classified as
4) New-World Sudanid types
5) The rest is probably split between East Asian types (Sinid), Meds and everything else

Old 08-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #10
Aminkaoo

1) Natives
2) Cholos
3) Mestizos
4) Zambos
5) Tri-Racials

Old 08-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
tramdoctorsss

I suck at classifying to I'm gonna generalize....

1. Crackas
2. Chinks/Currymen
3. Spics
4. Terrorists
5. Niggers

Old 08-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #12
lapInsalm

1) Natives
2) Cholos
3) Mestizos
4) Zambos
5) Tri-Racials
What does Cholo mean in Peru?

Old 08-13-2010, 03:57 AM   #13
DavidQD

Borreby
North Atlantids
Kelti-nordic
Brunn
Faelid
NNE angleterre

Old 08-13-2010, 05:50 AM   #14
haittiweerved

When I was living in the TN mountains:

-Bruenn and Paleo-Atlantid
-Atlantid and Keltic Nordic
-Alpine
-Then there were those odd looking whites occasionally who look similar to Melungeons

I had never seen anyone with a strict negroid phenotype until I visited the next county over.

I did see one Latino family.

Around the parts of Ohio I'm living in there are a lot of Nordid and North-Alpine types, few Faelids, a few Keltic Nordids that I've seen, and some Paleo-Atlantids and Bruenn's. Most of the blond types that I've seen are in one way or another Alpinized and fall into the North-Alpinid spectrum. I've also seen quite a few Koreans in the past few years, recent immigrants.

When I ventured into the cities (Akron and Cleveland) I see a lot of those scrawny leptomorph males some of whom have Nordish features others with mongolish features others Medish as there is a Greek population in Akron, both look all out trashy with the crustache and drawers around their knees, while the females looked Octoroon or UP and were often morbidly obese while wearing hookerish clothing. There is also an abundance of negroid types and mulatto's.

On my campus there is a shit ton of Arabs and Indians.

Oh, and if you want to see many Melungeon looking types, go to Chattanooga. A lot of "Whites" there could pass for Melungeon.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #15
Evdokia

I just got back from DC, and I think I just saw the entire spectrum of African phenotypes, including some young sexy Aethiopids.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:12 AM   #16
Fruriourl

Our proper term is Aframid.
If only I could edit my post.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:13 AM   #17
THOUTHCAW

1.Turanid
2.Anatolid
3.Asian Alpine
4.Armenoid
5.Med

Old 08-13-2010, 06:40 AM   #18
Cucoulkrory

1.Turanid
2.Anatolid
3.Asian Alpine
4.Armenoid
5.Med
Turanid is the most common phenotype in Turkey??? I somehow doubt that.

Old 08-13-2010, 07:12 AM   #19
S.T.D.

urban and suburban New World Negro, you have the thug variety, super ghetto, and the suburban domesticated variety (dress like typical WASPS and often talk like them), two types rarely associate but to agree on white racism.

Ethiopian big forehead big eyed short skinny negroes. Speak some weird language that sounds like Arabic without the "throw up sounds"...women often have big breasts, sometimes very hot...

Flat nosed, low forehead, dark West African negros, usually short, usually speaking some weird sounding language, often in a group of 2 or 3, usually male, usually dressed old fashioned in Hip HOp clothes 5 years out of date. Women are often fat and wear bright colorful clothes making them look like a tropical fruit advirt, usually not cute, often wear freakishly long hair extensions with weird colors...more ghetto than ghetto New World Negros sometimes.

Pasty WASP Whitey, polo shirts, shorts, short hair style, pasty, women often hot, may be slutty, sometimes horse faced.

Redneck/Biker WASP Whitey (usually having a Scot or Irish last name), wife beater t-shirt, dirty clothes, metal chains, generally sun burned, generally ugly (see a white version of the New World Negro ghetto variety). Women almost always slut-whores

European Whiteys (Continentals, often big nosed, better dressed), women usually slutty.

Slavic cuties (once and awhile, the Baltoid ones stand out or the ones speaking loud ass Russian etc) Women usually slutty, if you have the right money.

Osama bin Laden looking Muslims, you can't see their women, they are covered, usually because they are so ugly.

WOG looking Muslims (basically the kind that dress like they are from this century and not the dark ages). Women often hot, sometimes slutty, if Iranian or Christian Arab, if Muslim Arab, forget it, they might murder you.

Dark midget Indian (Tamil I guess), women usually short, big droopy boobs, no ass, poney tail hair like child, dot on head...

Taller pale hooked nosed Indians, sometimes women are hot, usually not...often fat, men over 30 have a pot belly, smell like curry. Sometimes slutty, but usually not, often racist.

Illegal alien midgets with wife beater t-shirts (usually Central American or Mexican), women? Usually fat, pregnant at 16...not cute.

Gang banger Americanized Illegal Offspring...usually listen to reggaetron crap music...usually bald headed, short, muscular, girls dress like hookers on the L.A. strip. Some women are hot, but usually in a slutty way.

FOB Northeast Asian (usually Korean and Chinese, Chinese are usually darker and shorter, Koreans tall and big ass headed...all got flat asses and most have slightly bowed legs). Most women look like they came from a rice field, but once in a while a stunningly hot one will appear. Ugliest ones are usually with a white pasty WASP though (usually the white guy can't tell they are ugly, but the Asian guys laugh about it in their language).

That's about it.
Lmao at every non-Afram description. Where the hell do you live???

Old 08-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #20
mpxricyNimb

Turanid is the most common phenotype in Turkey??? I somehow doubt that.
I was going to write the same. Also Anatolid at second?

Reply to Thread New Thread