LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-25-2010, 06:11 AM   #1
indianstory

Default The Science of Eurocentric Thought
1. Isolating Africans they don't like as oddities and not part of the general African mainstream.

2. The patronizing of African scholarship as childish and simplistic. Treating it as a Pseudo-history.

3. The need to maintain historical academic superiority even in absences of knowledge.

4. The need to invoke paranoia clause and claim African people have a 'chip on their shoulder.'

5. To normalize slavery and racism as a human problem thus mitigating their historical domination in racist manipulation. To merge class into race as it suits them.

6. To collapse collaborators, victims and perpetrators into one equally guilty entity.

7. Make self-references to institutions they control: Such as the dictionary.

8. To stipulate, while retaining economic and political control, that race is redundant and that Africans are hung up too much on race, while they continue to exercise racism and profit from this exercise.

9.Abstract through expressed by the European mind is elevated to the whispers of prophets, while the same abstract through in the African mind is the utterances of the mentally insane.

10. Never can an African be seen to display genius outside of European authority. " Mr X of Gabon is so smart; he was trained at Oxford ."

11. They constantly set themselves up of the heroes in African history. Thus viewers relates more with the 'poor' South African reporter's family forgetting Steve Biko, a hero and symbol of resistance, in Cry Freedom. David Livingston is also the savior of Africa he single-handed abolish all of the African/Arab slave trade.

12. When no academic error can be found they seek technical errors such as spelling errors. This is also a sign of their desperation when intellect fails.

13. Making references to Africans who share their perspective and thus electing these individuals as authorities. e.g. Henry Louis Gates (HNIC)

14. To label those bearing information which serves in their disinterest as 'anger ridden.' Thus the African's are over emotional and deluded.

15. Always suggest the pattern of European domination is coincidence.

16. Cite rare and exotic examples of African behavior, which suits their argument

17. Make references to social generalization that they created via cultural domination and oppression; “most black people don't see themselves as African” clearly a condition that Europeans were active agents in creating.

18. They lean on human individual responsibility thus saying “no one put a gun to African's head” and Africans enslaving Africans is the fault of African people. They neglect their participation in fostering and nurturing chaos between non-European people. ‘Blame reassignment’

19. Character assassination as a tactic of distraction to shift the topic away from the areas that they have no answer for or deliberately obfuscating issues in order just to confuse innocent minds. Hence, they try to show Mugabe's inhumanity in a conversation about European supremacy. Or that T Martin and Farrakhan are antisemitic.

20. The labeling of non-mainstream ideas as extreme and radical.

Old 05-25-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
JNancy46

Ok, i wont deny that i have had my fall outs with non-whites on this forum, as well as blacks, but i really do think when a person cares so much about what 'Europeans' think of them (like you Sir Greendown) it really says more about your racial inferiority complex than anything else.

Old 05-25-2010, 06:17 AM   #3
Cricequorie

1. Isolating Africans they don't like as oddities and not part of the general African mainstream.

2. The patronizing of African scholarship as childish and simplistic. Treating it as a Pseudo-history.

3. The need to maintain historical academic superiority even in absences of knowledge.

4. The need to invoke paranoia clause and claim African people have a 'chip on their shoulder.'

5. To normalize slavery and racism as a human problem thus mitigating their historical domination in racist manipulation. To merge class into race as it suits them.

6. To collapse collaborators, victims and perpetrators into one equally guilty entity.

8. To stipulate, while retaining economic and political control, that race is redundant and that Africans are hung up too much on race, while they continue to exercise racism and profit from this exercise.

9.Abstract through expressed by the European mind is elevated to the whispers of prophets, while the same abstract through in the African mind is the utterances of the mentally insane.

10. Never can an African be seen to display genius outside of European authority. " Mr X of Gabon is so smart; he was trained at Oxford ."

11. They constantly set themselves up of the heroes in African history. Thus viewers relates more with the 'poor' South African reporter's family forgetting Steve Biko, a hero and symbol of resistance, in Cry Freedom. David Livingston is also the savior of Africa he single-handed abolish all of the African/Arab slave trade.

12. When no academic error can be found they seek technical errors such as spelling errors. This is also a sign of their desperation when intellect fails.

13. Making references to Africans who share their perspective and thus electing these individuals as authorities. e.g. Henry Louis Gates (HNIC)

14. To label those bearing information which serves in their disinterest as 'anger ridden.' Thus the African's are over emotional and deluded.

16. Cite rare and exotic examples of African behavior, which suits their argument

17. Make references to social generalization that they created via cultural domination and oppression; “most black people don't see themselves as African” clearly a condition that Europeans were active agents in creating.

18. They lean on human individual responsibility thus saying “no one put a gun to African's head” and Africans enslaving Africans is the fault of African people. They neglect their participation in fostering and nurturing chaos between non-European people. ‘Blame reassignment’

19. Character assassination as a tactic of distraction to shift the topic away from the areas that they have no answer for or deliberately obfuscating issues in order just to confuse innocent minds. Hence, they try to show Mugabe's inhumanity in a conversation about European supremacy. Or that T Martin and Farrakhan are antisemitic.

Shoot meh, I thanked it! Political suicide?

Real talk tho, there's some truth to this. I don't necessarily see the need to focus on it to the extent the OP did, but regardless. Truth is truth.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:56 AM   #4
lalffibra

1. Isolating Africans they don't like as oddities and not part of the general African mainstream...
You have made very relevent points. I wouldn't call this post extreme at all. Though there's no use in getting pissed off with people. Think of all you've written, you're probably going to get labelled a paranoid psycho now even though you've made very good observations. My advice is lay off the posting for a bit because people love to jump on the bandwagon and turn against whoever everyone is against. You are clearly an intelligent guy don't get sucked into this stuff man. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to patronise you, I just know how irritating these forum wars can get and one makes enemies like flies on shit.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
Zvmwissq

lol@"scientific" thought. Low standards, me thinks.

1. Isolating Africans they don't like as oddities and not part of the general African mainstream. Attacking intention while ignoring the argument.

2. The patronizing of African scholarship as childish and simplistic. Treating it as a Pseudo-history. Academics don't take what is labeled Afrocentrism seriously because their claims are not a result of real scholarly work. You can't attack scholars who critique them as Eurocetrics every time they provide good arguments.

3. The need to maintain historical academic superiority even in absences of knowledge. This is your assumption that others who disagree with you are ignorant rather than more knowledgeable than yourself and other Black posters. For example, the belief by some Black posters here that haplogroup E means someone with it out of SSA is mixed race is beyond ignorant but yet considered "true and shit" by them.

4. The need to invoke paranoia clause and claim African people have a 'chip on their shoulder.' If they didn't then why do they use Ethioboy as a punching bag because he has opinions that conflict with the Black posters here have to say. Ethioboy doesn't follow the "Black line" here and so he's called "house Negro." I've never seen such vicious attacks before on anyone. It's out right bullying for ideological purposes.

5. To normalize slavery and racism as a human problem thus mitigating their historical domination in racist manipulation. It is a human problem used by some Black posters to get points on Europeans while ignoring the role of other people in the SSA slave trade, including their own. Europeans are the only group to not only actively end it among their own people but attempted to end it among non-Europeans. No other group can claim this.

To merge class into race as it suits them. It would be amusing to see you expand on this.

6. To collapse collaborators, victims and perpetrators into one equally guilty entity. Collaborators are also perpetrators. Never heard of anyone blaming the victim.

7. Make self-references to institutions they control: Such as the dictionary. I laughed so hard at this. "The dictionary be racist and shit!" When debating it's important that both sides agree on what words mean. Otherwise you get nowhere.

8. To stipulate, while retaining economic and political control, that race is redundant and that Africans are hung up too much on race, while they continue to exercise racism and profit from this exercise. Excuse for economic failure (certianly not political failure among African-Americans) is always explained away as consequence of continued racism. That we have many successful Blacks in the "White man's world" makes sensible people think otherwise. So race isn't that much of an issue except when Blacks make it an issue. The "race card" is often used when some Blacks don't get their way. I have personally seen this happen in the most bizzare of situations.

9.Abstract through expressed by the European mind is elevated to the whispers of prophets, while the same abstract through in the African mind is the utterances of the mentally insane. Examples?

10. Never can an African be seen to display genius outside of European authority. " Mr X of Gabon is so smart; he was trained at Oxford ." That's because there is something called standards. Are Asian Academic institutions derided? No.

People outside of academia don't have access to labs, for example. People with ability also understand that academia is the established outlet and so flock to it. But if you can't hang, then you can't hang. There is a reason why there are few people with doctorates.

11. They constantly set themselves up of the heroes in African history. Thus viewers relates more with the 'poor' South African reporter's family forgetting Steve Biko, a hero and symbol of resistance, in Cry Freedom. David Livingston is also the savior of Africa he single-handed abolish all of the African/Arab slave trade. I don't know of anyone making that claim about David Livingston. I do know the British were the the first people to try to stop international slave trading.

12. When no academic error can be found they seek technical errors such as spelling errors. This is also a sign of their desperation when intellect fails. I've never seen a post where grammar was the focus. It's always a side issue and done more out of laughs.

13. Making references to Africans who share their perspective and thus electing these individuals as authorities. e.g. Henry Louis Gates (HNIC) I don't see why this would be an issue unless you fall into the "Ethioboy fallacy" of calling such Blacks Uncle Toms becuase they say something you dislike.

14. To label those bearing information which serves in their disinterest as 'anger ridden.' Thus the African's are over emotional and deluded. Sorry, dude, but the average Black poster here is very angry. This can't be denied. Remember Sundiata? He's the best example.

15. Always suggest the pattern of European domination is coincidence. I don't think anyone one here thinks it's coincidence. Quite the opposite.

16. Cite rare and exotic examples of African behavior, which suits their argument Don't both sides do this? But it would be great if you provided some exotic examples to see what is viewed as exotic by you.

17. Make references to social generalization that they created via cultural domination and oppression; “most black people don't see themselves as African” clearly a condition that Europeans were active agents in creating. I never heard anyone claim that "most Black people don't see themselves as African." But regardless, it's clear from your words that you're attempting to make null any trends by saying it's a product of "cultural domination and oppression" rather than to deal with the truth of it. So if Blacks prefer lighter skin females, it's because of "cultural domination and oppression" rather than a preference found around the world, which it is, for example.

18. They lean on human individual responsibility thus saying “no one put a gun to African's head” and Africans enslaving Africans is the fault of African people. They neglect their participation in fostering and nurturing chaos between non-European people. ‘Blame reassignment’ No one neglects the role of Europeans in the slave trade. That's impossible to do. What is often the case is Black posters ignore the role of Africans. Slavery is a big part of human history world wide. But I do find it odd that I rarely ever see talk about the Arab slave trade, which was longer and much worse. But that's because they can't make Arabs feel guilty. While the trend among Europeans is guilt, among Arabs it's a big "go fuck yourselves" if you even hint at it.

It was a two way street, deal with it. There was greed on both ends and SSA suffered.

19. Character assassination as a tactic of distraction to shift the topic away from the areas that they have no answer for or deliberately obfuscating issues in order just to confuse innocent minds. Hence, they try to show Mugabe's inhumanity in a conversation about European supremacy. Or that T Martin and Farrakhan are antisemitic. Lulz@character assassination. Farrakhan is an anti-Semite. Mugabe is a psychopath.

I know using big words like "obfuscating" tends make people think your comemnt carries weight but I think the reality is that some "Eurocentric" posters here try to deal with a complex issue while some African posters can only get to a certain level and so anything above that certain level makes them confused and since they're confused they fail to see the relevancy.

20. The labeling of non-mainstream ideas as extreme and radical. Ideas are judged on their own merit here. Sorry if Cyde Winter's self published book is considered trash. Rarely are self published books on any subject considered seriously, regardless of topic, but it's not because they're self published but because self published books are the last resort for someone whose ideas are not taken seriosu by serious people.

Old 05-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #6
pharweqto

Good post, for the sake of truth because truth is truth.

Old 05-25-2010, 12:37 PM   #7
V8V8V8

Yes, the truth is the truth. Jesus walked on water!

Old 05-25-2010, 03:19 PM   #8
RichardFG435

Yes, the truth is the truth. Jesus walked on water!
And Dominicans are indios and mesitizo Mapuches are Mediterrraeans

Old 05-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
expomeHattePe

Who cares.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:37 PM   #10
PZXjoe

Why don't you Niggers grow up? Stop fixating on things you cannot change. In any case, Africans like the Sanids, and the Pygmies are oddities. Nothing like you various quarter breed West African American mongrels. Actually you are the oddities compared with real Africans like the Sanids and Pygmies. You are just a bunch of knock offs, fake, plastic fantastic Africans.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #11
Misespimb

Why don't you Niggers grow up? Stop fixating on things you cannot change. In any case, Africans like the Sanids, and the Pygmies are oddities. Nothing like you various quarter breed West African American mongrels. Actually you are the oddities compared with real Africans like the Sanids and Pygmies. You are just a bunch of knock offs, fake, plastic fantastic Africans.
Humanzees like you dumb Maltese knock Arab ass are knock offs, how's the weather in Aussie land Ahkmed?

Old 05-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
PilotVertolet

If they didn't then why do they use Ethioboy as a punching bag because he has opinions that conflict with the Black posters here have to say. Ethioboy doesn't follow the "Black line" here and so he's called "house Negro." I've never seen such vicious attacks before on anyone. It's out right bullying for ideological purposes.
It's the same reason they attack tweet. And that's why I think you're wrong in siding with Wadaad against tweet. Just because tweet isn't hyper-Negrocentric she gets all those vicious personal attacks. Aware_Dog even called ethioboy "house Negro slave" just because ethioboy happens to have his own opinions on his raw data.

And they have the audacity to call us "Eurocentric".

Old 05-25-2010, 05:37 PM   #13
Matajic

Hive-mentality?

2. The patronizing of African scholarship as childish and simplistic. Treating it as a Pseudo-history. No, just the one that lacks any kind of merit. I don't know exactly what, but if you're talking about the people you mentioned in some other thread, some of them clearly fall into the "pseudo" range - just like Thor Heyerdahl. Same shit.

3. The need to maintain historical academic superiority even in absences of knowledge. No, because of knowledge

4. The need to invoke paranoia clause and claim African people have a 'chip on their shoulder.' I guess "they" are just the people on this forum that you disagree with?

5. To normalize slavery and racism as a human problem thus mitigating their historical domination in racist manipulation. To merge class into race as it suits them. Ditto

6 . To collapse collaborators, victims and perpetrators into one equally guilty entity. Victims? Never seen that.

7. Make self-references to institutions they control: Such as the dictionary. So, the forumites here control the dictionary? Or "Eurocentrics" control the dictionary?

8. To stipulate, while retaining economic and political control, that race is redundant and that Africans are hung up too much on race, while they continue to exercise racism and profit from this exercise. Who are you talking about again?

9.Abstract through expressed by the European mind is elevated to the whispers of prophets, while the same abstract through in the African mind is the utterances of the mentally insane. Really?
10. Never can an African be seen to display genius outside of European authority. " Mr X of Gabon is so smart; he was trained at Oxford ." So, you don't accept that there are schools that are more prestigious than others? That there are universities with hundreds of years of tradition? That there have been a tradition in Europe for higher education for a long time, and that you have to study where the knowledge is (perhaps not so much any more).

11. They constantly set themselves up of the heroes in African history. Thus viewers relates more with the 'poor' South African reporter's family forgetting Steve Biko, a hero and symbol of resistance, in Cry Freedom. David Livingston is also the savior of Africa he single-handed abolish all of the African/Arab slave trade. Dunno about that.

12. When no academic error can be found they seek technical errors such as spelling errors. This is also a sign of their desperation when intellect fails. Talking about forumites again?

13. Making references to Africans who share their perspective and thus electing these individuals as authorities. e.g. Henry Louis Gates (HNIC) Dunno who he is. It seems that Afrocentrics does the very same thing "but this scientists is white - italian whatever, so you have to believe him when he says that kemetians were black". I agree that it is stupid.

14. To label those bearing information which serves in their disinterest as 'anger ridden.' Thus the African's are over emotional and deluded. Somewhat related to nr. 15
15. Always suggest the pattern of European domination is coincidence. Actually, real eurocentrists think that they are superior, and that's the reason, not a coincidence at all!

16. Cite rare and exotic examples of African behavior, which suits their argument On this board, yes I agree, some people do that.

17. Make references to social generalization that they created via cultural domination and oppression; “most black people don't see themselves as African” clearly a condition that Europeans were active agents in creating. Perhaps

18. They lean on human individual responsibility thus saying “no one put a gun to African's head” and Africans enslaving Africans is the fault of African people. They neglect their participation in fostering and nurturing chaos between non-European people. ‘Blame reassignment’ Well, they split the spoils with dire consequences. I also agree somewhat with that. I haven't seen this used as arguments here much, though.

19. Character assassination as a tactic of distraction to shift the topic away from the areas that they have no answer for or deliberately obfuscating issues in order just to confuse innocent minds. Hence, they try to show Mugabe's inhumanity in a conversation about European supremacy. Or that T Martin and Farrakhan are antisemitic .
How is this a general thing? This should be addressed in the actual discussion, you're just talking about some people's argumentation tactics here.

20. The labeling of non-mainstream ideas as extreme and radical. Maybe they're non-mainstream because of their radical nature? Depends on what you're talking about. Not all of us on the forum read all of the shitty ad hominem debates you participate in.

There's a difference between "Eurocentrics" and people semi trolling on this board. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make that person "Eurocentric" in the same way as extreme "Afrocentrics".

Old 05-25-2010, 08:59 PM   #14
XarokLasa

African scholarship? I didn't know that black americans and guyanese were Africans in the first place. And second, when those pseudoschollars start to make good science, well, they will be recognized. While they keep in politic dogmas for ignorants, they'll receive what they deserve.

Africa was the slaves exporter superpower of the modern times. Africans captured and sold theirs own people for money. Live with it.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:27 AM   #15
robstamps

It's the same reason they attack tweet. And that's why I think you're wrong in siding with Wadaad against tweet. Just because tweet isn't hyper-Negrocentric she gets all those vicious personal attacks. Aware_Dog even called ethioboy "house Negro slave" just because ethioboy happens to have his own opinions on his raw data.

And they have the audacity to call us "Eurocentric".
They attack Tweet because some Black posters at this forum are embarrassed by her stupidity and she certainly instigates fights with them. She doesn't help her case when she makes up bullshit. For example, Wadaad isn't some Bantu hating Somali. She makes claims about people and doesn't back it up. In contrast some Black posters attack Ethioboy because he's articulate about views that offend them. If he was a dumb ass like Tweet, their attacks wouldn't be a combination of personal attacks and attempts at developing an argument. With Tweet it's just flame wars and nothing more because she doesn't bring anything to the table except random insults.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:52 AM   #16
br`lorance

They attack Tweet because some Black posters at this forum are embarrassed by her stupidity and she certainly instigates fights with them. She doesn't help her case when she makes up bullshit. For example, Wadaad isn't some Bantu hating Somali. She makes claims about people and doesn't back it up. In contrast some Black posters attack Ethioboy because he's articulate about views that offend them. If he was a dumb ass like Tweet, their attacks wouldn't be a combination of personal attacks and attempts at developing an argument. With Tweet it's just flame wars and nothing more because she doesn't bring anything to the table except random insults.
ethioboy can be just as dumb and trollish as tweet sometimes but the Game understands that you white folk have your good and bad Negroes. While nobody should get insulted, ethioboy is not "attacked" because he's articulate, its because what he posts is BS sometimes, quit creating this false image of good Negroes getting attacked by "Afrocentric" boogey men.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:55 AM   #17
Ivanaishere

good Negroes getting attacked by "Afrocentric" boogey men. Well your some fucked black power supporter. You should do the US a favour and shoot yourself. But hey as my fellow 'christian' cough* sect cough* I wish the Lord to bestow peace upon you.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:02 AM   #18
Rinkeliacasse

As for the OP, a lot of what he said was true even though Anodyne came back extra weak trying to dismiss it, it cannot be denied that whites collectively have done the most terrible things to blacks in terms of dehumanization and , mistreatment, whether one hates when its brought up or not has nothing to do with the fact that dehumanization and mistreatment of blacks by whites took place facts can't be denied.

---------- Post added 2010-05-25 at 15:05 ----------

Well your some fucked black power supporter. You should do the US a favour and shoot yourself. But hey as my fellow 'christian' cough* sect cough* I wish the Lord to bestow peace upon you.
Black Power, hmmm you don't even know what that means, knowing how dumb you are you probably think it means kill whitey or pay whitey back, no, that isn't what it means, anyways I don't waste my time on dimwitted trolls who want to bait and instigate fights.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:07 AM   #19
DJkillos

Black Power, hmmm you don't even know what that means, knowing how dumb you are you probably think it means kill whitey or pay whitey back, no, that isn't what it means, anyways I don't waste my time on dimwitted trolls who want to bait and instigate fights. I don't want no fight especially not against blacks as I will be labeled as a anti-africanus.

well listen up now jehovas witnesses boy, black power is the same for me as the white power movement in Southern Africa. I don't see any difference, oh wait there is one difference! Whites are getting discriminated/raped/killed in SA whilst blacks get treated like whiteys in the US and rest of the world. Fcking hypocritical shits.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:14 AM   #20
tattcasetle

I don't want no fight especially not against blacks as I will be labeled as a anti-africanus.

well listen up now jehovas witnesses boy, black power is the same for me as the white power movement in Southern Africa. I don't see any difference, oh wait there is one difference! Whites are getting discriminated/raped/killed in SA whilst blacks get treated like whiteys in the US and rest of the world. Fcking hypocritical shits.
Blacks aren't getting treated like "whites" in the US, plz just the opposite. It may seem like that to you because of Sharpton or Jackson, but that is certainly not the case.

Reply to Thread New Thread