LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #21
icedrakona

We're talking Proto-Semitic level of depth here, not proto-Afro-Asiatic. Clearly the "judge" meaning is secondary to "powerful man/arbiter" meaning.

TBH, I'm not convinced that the Amharic and Tigrinya words aren't loanwords from Ge'ez (which would have received it from Aramaic or Hebrew).
Well i guess you went far off from the subject...the thread is to establish the identity of the agazians who spoke geez....ge'ez is not an ethnic group its a linguistic term...so were the kassites they werent a linguistic group but a bunch of nomads who invaded babel and adopted the akkhadian language...but here is the twist the kassites also added many words into the new version of the akkhadian language...

kassu was described by herodotus of kushtic origin who spoke a hamitic language was was close to the ancient egyptions before they adopted the semitic tongue (NO ONE DOUBT IN MY MIND ITS TA-BEDAWI),funny enough that the bani amer's are considered the purest beja for the reason that the bedawi speakers among them (hidareb's) are also considered part of the agazians (nomads) people but kept their own language for the last 7000 years...in oral history they claim they also came from iraq among waves..

last to arrive were the hidareb's bani amer who are considered the forefathers of most eritreans and agazians through yemen..about your assumptions about tigrigna not being loaning word from ge'ez no language is a complete loan..tigrigna is 70% loan from geez while the rest is bedawi and also saho/afar which influenced the language due to its proximity...you can tell easily the influence of bedawi in tigrigna words ending with weey like haw-weyy...etc....while the afar saho influnce evident in some words ending with loo..seley-looo.

There is many words in tigrigna which isnt in geez,tigre,bedawi or saho also many many words and those words are the roots of the language...in amharic its only 30% influence of geez..even basic words like how are you "dem-meneh" or "dem-men-ech" is far off from semitic base of "keme ale-kha" in tigrigna "keef ele-ka" in tigre "keef halek" in arabic......remember that tigrigna is many times richer of a language than amhara because the language doesnt have room with in itself to grow unless it loans from other languages...while tigrigna which has a semitic base and a hamitic toppings can enrich the language and allter words to mean something else.

About the dahlaki language is significant to eritrea for the simple reason that dahlaki is considered to be modern himyarite language..once the study is finalised and the words has been fully recorded it will establish not only its 95% close to tigre and geez but it will prove once and for all that the himyarite also spoke geez,why is that important??????himyarite existed 1000 years before the arrival of the sabeans to yemen and it would also confirm that the fidal-lita which is the writing of geez was adopted by the sabeans not the other way around....thats why the plan is to recognise the language as eritrea's 10th language.

Old 01-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #22
NvrNoNowX

the above quote was from Wikipedia.

and here is what an Eritrean have to say about this matter.

Myth, bullshit or there is some fact on it
in prophets and patriarchs it mentions two times nimrod was son of cush son of canaan there are two cushs it is not cush ibn ham the dravidians are the sumerians and they were also in southern iran

Old 01-25-2012, 08:26 AM   #23
ignonsoli

in prophets and patriarchs it mentions two times nimrod was son of cush son of canaan there are two cushs it is not cush ibn ham the dravidians are the sumerians and they were also in southern iran
Unless there is scientific version of the story which can back the claim, theological explanations are just BS.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #24
spamkillerj

Unless there is scientific version of the story which can back the claim, theological explanations are just BS.
too funny u should know the lydians were in north africa they mixed with both the people of phut and the people of cush too funny the people of phut are berbers
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image049.jpg elamites and look nothing like ethiopians cushites above the headband is not woolly too much nonsense wrong people getting credit canaan did have a son named cush as well even in ethiopia and somalia the features are different some look indian some look very african the phuttites,canaanites and cushites were also in horn

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 01:50 ----------

On a spiritual side I have seen Prophet Muhammad PBH 10times and I say it with no boasting I dreamt of the Prophet PBH and I am standing besides him and I was told I am not a sayyid and I ask the Prophet PBH about the Indian people, he PBH had a big smile on his face this is why I started to find out about the Indian people particularly the dark ones 2times I dreamt the dravidians are the sumerians and 1time they are from Canaan and that the blacks and ethiopians are from cush ibn ham

and after a yr I came across something in Prophets and Patriarchs which it said 2times Nimrod(disbeliever was son of cush son of canaan son of ham There is two cush's and people have gotten them mixed up the sumerians migrated to india but also they went into southern arabia thats how a group of them made it to the horn of africa and the dark afro asiatic elamites are from Phut ibn Ham yes the cushites from cush ibn ham are indeed blessed as well

i dreamt a explanation of the dravidians i was told in the dream (hamitic) in type with straight hair and were also egyptians then after some time i dreamt the dravidians came from the fertile crescent in syria close to the sea and after this i dreamt they came from egypt close to the sea and i see arrows showing their travel one arrow goes up into the fertile crescent in syria and the other goes east through south iraq and southern iran until the arrow reached northwest india! also i dreamt of a migration in the shape of a U on the river nile nowhere did i see anything to do with the horn of africa On 13/11/11 I dreamt the dravidians are Phoenicians( A branch of Dravidians did settle in the fertile crescent in syria close to the sea)

and i found this article on the dravidians below

The Mediterranean Peoples (Dravidians)

(Extracts from ‘The Original Indians â€" An Enquiry’ by Dr. A. Desai)

How the Mediterranean people came to be called Dravidians makes interesting story. The Pre-Hellenistic Lycians of Asi Minor, who where probably the Mediterranean stock called themselves Trimmili. Another tribe of this branch in the island of Crete was known by the name Dr(a)mil or Dr(a)miz. In ancient Sanskrit writings we find the terms Dramili and Dravidi, and then Dravida which referred to the southern portion of India.

South India was known to the ancient Greek and Roman geographers as Damirica or Limurike. Periplus Maris Erithroei (Periplus of the Eritrean Sea) in the second or third century AD described the maritime route followed by Greek ships sailing to the South Indian ports: “Then follow Naoura and Tundis, the first marts of Limurike and after these Mouziris and Nelkunda, the seats of government.â€

Dramila, Dravida and Damirica indicated the territory. Then it was applied to the people living in the territory and the language they spoke, in the local parlance Tamil and Tamil Nadu or Tamilakam.

-----------------------

The Mediterraneans or Dravidians were associated with the ancient Sumerian civilizations of Mesopotamia and of Elam (southern Iran). Authors have pointed out ethnic, linguistic and cultural affinities between the Sumerians (Mesopotamians) and the Dravidians of South India, and concluded that both probably belonged to the same ethnic stock. HR Hall writes: “The ethnic type of the Sumerians, so strongly marked in their statues and relofs was as different from those of the races which surrounded them as was their language from those of the Semites, Aryans and others; they were decidedly Indian in type. The face-type of the average Indian today is no doubt much the same as that of the Dravidian race ancestors thousands of years ago...And it is to this Dravidian ethnic type of India that the ancient Sumerian bears most resemblance, so far as we can judge from his monuments. He was very like a Southern Hindu of the Deccan (who still speaks Dravidian languages). And it is by no means improbable that the Sumerians were an Indian tribe which passed, certainly by land, perhaps also by sea, through Persia to the valley of the Two Rivers.â€

Hall is of the opinion that Dravidian people must have migrated to Mesopotamia from India, whereas others think Dravidians came from Mediterranean regions, which was their earlier home. KP Padmanabha Menon writes about their close relationship: “Orientalists, many of them, are prepared to concede that the Sumerians, the Mediterranean race, are branches of the early Dravidians.â€

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 01:53 ----------

>

New International Version (©1984)
"'Men of Persia, Lydia and Put served as soldiers in your army. They hung their shields and helmets on your walls, bringing you splendor.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:13 PM   #25
HootSnori

The Muslim historian Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari (c. 915) recounts a tradition that the wife of Lud was named Shakbah, daughter of Japheth, and that she bore him "Faris, Jurjan, and the races of Faris". He further asserts that Lud was the progenitor of not only the Persians, but also the Amalekites and Canaanites, and all the peoples of the East, Oman, Hejaz, Syria, Egypt, and Bahrein. wiki pedia

'Imliq is the father of the Amalekites from whom came the berbers,who are children of Thamila bin Maarib bin Faaraan bin 'Amr bin 'Imliq bin Lud bin Sam(Shem) bin Nuh (Noah)PBH from prophets and patriarchs
to Lud bin Shem were born Tasm and Jadays who dwelled in al Yamaamah. Lud also begat 'Imliq whose dwelling place was the Holy area al haram and the out skirts of Makka. Some of his descendants reached syria among these were the Amalikites from whom the pharaohs of egypt came. To Lud was born Umaym who had many offspring. Some of these broke away to join Gomer bin Japheth in the east

and i have dreamt 2 time the Lydians were in north africa i have also dreamt of north africa and i saw berbers migrating to southern mesopotamia and i have seen the features it is with long straight hair i have also dreamt somali and ethiopian are cognate to elamite and the face i have seen it is not ethiopian i have only seen one indian man and one somali man like this is the closest i have seen to them but the hair and features were more stressed http://www.imagesofasia.com/html/pak...hui-chief.html

Amalek in the Muslim Tradition

Muslims and Arabs have their own tradition about Amalek or Amlaqi. In the Muslim tradition as complied in Tarikh al-Tabari or History of the Prophets and Kings, claim that Amalek was an ancient Arabian tribe, and that Amalek’s original name was “Arib”.

It also claims that the Amalekites originally lived in and were the guardians of Mecca, and the Black Stone inside it, the al-Hajaru-l-Aswad, a meteorite which serves as the cornerstone of the Kabaa. The Black Stone came from the Wabar craters, which were the impact site for a massive meteor which destroyed the legendary cite of Iram, 6000 years ago.

The layout of the impact area suggests that the body fell at a shallow angle, and was moving at typical meteorite entry speeds of 40,000 to 60,000 km/h. Its total mass was more than 3,500 tonnes. The shallow angle presented the body with more air resistance than it would have encountered at a steeper angle, and it broke up in the air into at least four pieces before impact. The biggest piece struck with an explosion roughly equivalent to the atom bomb that leveled Hiroshima.

The city of Iram or Ubar was an ancient city 6000 years ago destroyed by the impact. The Black Stone was not completely unique

there were other “Kaaba” structures in other parts of Arabia. A “red stone” was the deity of the south Arabian city of Ghaiman, and there was a “white stone” in the Ka’ba of al-Abalat (near the city of Tabala, south of Mecca)

According to Islamic tradition

Es Someyda was the last Amalekite king who dwelt in Mekka and ruled over Palestine and the lands in between. Here is his story: “The king of Syria es-Someyda, son of Hubar, son of Malik, marched against Joshua, son of Nun, and after many fights, was killed by the latter, who conquered his kingdom..

Mekka is of course Mecca. And here’s something fun…

In (Arabic: عملاق,ʿimlāq‎) is the singular of giant, and the plural is (عمالقة, ʿamāliqah) or (عماليق, ʿamālīq),

And then there’s Amalek in Egypt…

Al-Samhudi- The Amalekites reached Syria and Egypt and took possession of these lands, and the tyrants of Syria and the Pharaohs of Egypt were of their origin. ( Velikovsky, 1952, pg 64 )

Tabari- Then the king of Egypt died and another king, his relative, ascended the throne. He was also of Amalekite race and was named Kabous, son of Mosab, son of Maouya, son of Nemir, son of Salwas, son of Amrou, son of Amalek.( Velikovsky, 1952, pg 65 )

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 07:11 ----------

tamil (dravidian)
tamil

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 07:12 ----------

tamil muslims

Old 01-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #26
Sertvfdnhgjk

lydians intermarried with the people of phut,cush how come u just focus on the ethiopians u people make a lot of blunders by Allaah one day u will find out the truth the dravidians are indeed canaanites in prophets and patriarchs it says nimrod was son of cush son of canaan bin ham bin Noah PBH he was the lord of babylon and Abraham PBH, the friend of the Merciful and two times i have dreamt this and 1 time i dreamt the dravidians are from canaan and that the blacks and ethiopians are from cush ibn ham

Old 01-28-2012, 08:37 AM   #27
DfrtYhyu

Elamo-Harappan origins for Haplogroup J2 in India?

The presence of Haplogroup J2 in India, including the subclades M410 and M241 has been an often overlooked clue to the origins of M172. Sengupta et al, in 2005 worked to explain the presence of M172 in India. Their paper provides an immediate acknowledgement of the proposed spread of proto-Elamo-Dravidian speaking peoples into India originating from the Indus Valley and southwest Persia. The idea that M172 may have been carried into India with proto-Elamo-Dravidian groups is supported by the frequencies of Haplogroup J in one of the only remaining Dravidian Speaking ethnic groups in the Iranian Plateau, the Brahui. 28% of the Brahui, an ethnic Dravidian speaking group from Western Pakistan were found to carry the mutation defining Haplogroup J. Overall Haplogroup J2 in India represented 9.1% of this very populous nation. In Pakistan, M172 accounted for 11.9% of the Y-Chromosomes typed. Sengupta’s paper broke down the frequencies of Haplogroup J2 into various caste and language groups. J2 was found to be significantly higher among Dravidian castes at 19% than among Indo-European castes at 11%. J2a-M410 in particular may be a strong candidate for a proposed migration of proto-Dravidian peoples from the Iranian Plateau or the Indus Valley since J2a M410 is a very high component of the haplogroup J2 chromosomes found in Pakistan. Over 71% of the M172 found in Pakistan was M410+.

Another interesting characteristic in the distribution of M172 and more specifically, M410, in India was its higher frequencies in Upper Caste Dravidians. M410+ chromosomes were found in 13% of Upper Caste Dravidians. Sengupta goes on to suggest an Indian origin of Dravidian speakers but from a Y chromosome perspective, the paper seems to acknowledge M172 arriving in India from Middle Eastern and Indus Valley Civilizations.
husayn
February 11, 2011 at 8:47 pm

L1 (M27, M76) Found frequently in Indians, Sri Lankans, and Balochs, with a moderate distribution in other populations of Pakistan, southern Iran, and Arabia
# L2 (M317) Found at low frequency in Central Asia, Southwest Asia, and Southern Europe

* L2*
* L2a (M349)
* L2b (M274)

# L3 (M357) Found frequently among Burusho and Pashtuns, with a moderate distribution among other populations in Pakistan, Georgia, northern Iran, India, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia

---------- Post added 2012-01-27 at 19:38 ----------

info below is from wikipedia!

L was found in( 51% of Syrians from Al-Raqqah), a northern Syrian city in which its previous inhabitants have been wiped out by the Mongols by and repopulated in recent times by localBedouin populations and Chechen war refugees.[4] In a small sample of Israeli Druze haplogroup L was found in 7 out of 20 (35%). However, studies done on bigger samples showed that L-M20 averages 5% in Israeli Druze,[5] 8% in Lebanese Druze,[6] and it was not found in a sample of 59Syrian Druze. Haplogroup L has been found in 2.0% (1/50)[7] to 5.25% (48/914)[8] of Lebanese. wikipedia

L y dna

Syria 51.0% (33/65) of Syrians in Al-Raqqah,( 31.0% of Eastern Syrians) Mirvat El-Sibai et al. 2009[4] Iran 3.4% L1-M76 (4/117) and 2.6% L2-M317 (3/117)

for a total of 6.0% (7/117) haplogroup L in southern Iran

3.0% (1/33) L3-M357 in northern Iran Regueiro et al. 2006(( Turkey 57% in Afshar village,)) 12% (10/83) in Black Sea Region, 4.2% (1/523 L-M349 and 21/523 L-M11(xM27, M349)) Cinnioğlu et al. 2004, Gokcumen (2008)

The subclades of Haplogroup L with their defining mutation(s), according to the 2011 ISOGG tree:

L (M11, M20, M22, M61/Page43, M185)
L* Found only in Europe from Ireland to Eastern Europe[26]
L1 (M295) Found from Western Europe to South Asia [27]
L1*
L1a (M27, M76, P329) Found frequently in Indians, Sri Lankans, andBalochs, with a moderate distribution in other populations of Pakistan, southern Iran, and Arabia but also in European populations
L1b (M317) Found at low frequency in Central Asia, Southwest Asia, and Central Europe
L1b*
L1b1 (M349) Principally found in Europe
L1b2 (M274)
L1c (M357) Found frequently among Burushos, Kalashas, Chechensand Pashtuns, with a moderate distribution among other populations inPakistan, Georgia, northern Iran, India, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia
L1c*
L1c1 (PK3) Found frequently among Kalash

Mari (modern Tell Hariri, Syria) was an ancient( Sumerian and Amorite city), located 11 kilometers north-west of the modern town of Abu Kamal on the western bank of Euphrates river, some 120 km southeast of Deir ez-Zor, Syria. It is thought to have been inhabited since the 5th millennium BC, although it flourished with series of superimposed palaces that spans a thousand years, from 2900 BC until 1759 BC, when it was sacked by Hammurabi.[1]

Abu Kamal (Arabic: أبو كمال‎, Turkish: Ebu Kemal or Kışla) is a city in eastern Syria on theEuphrates River near the border with Iraq. The Euphrates divides Abu Kamal into two areas: Shamiyya (belonging to the Levant) and Jazira (belonging to Mesopotamia) Al-Jazira, a plains region consisting of northeastern Syria and northwestern Iraq, quite distinct from the Syrian Desertand lower-lying central Mesopotamia. Abu Kamal is an economically prosperous farming region with cattle-breeding, cereals, and cotton crops. It is also home to the historical site Dura-Europos and the ancient kingdom of Mari.

Old 11-03-2023, 03:22 AM   #29
thomaslist

Best Good Pandora Bracelets
Herrenbekleidung
Oakley Half Jacket USA
Fahrrad Trikot
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet
Pandora Shop
Fitflop Online Sale
Pandora Shop
Pandora Canada
Off White