LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
koebforfrn

Default NFL Power Rankings, Week 3 Sneak Peek
The Power Rankings are only going to come out every 2 weeks since every week is just a little too much. Here is a sneak peek at what to expect after the conclusion of Sunday's week 2 games:

Trending downward:

Minnesota Vikings -- How do you lose after having a 17 point lead...two weeks in a row? That's just demoralizing.

Indianapolis Colts -- Time to sign David Garrard. The Kerry Collins experiment has failed.

Seattle Seahawks -- It's a shame that after being ranked 32nd in the Week 1 rankings that I can't somehow move Seattle lower. Maybe I should just take their sorry ass team off the list altogether?

Kansas City Chiefs -- I really thought this team would be ready to take the next step forward this year. I also though that Sega Dreamcast was going to be the next great gaming system, though.

Trending upward:

New Orleans Saints -- Beating a team so handily is always a positive, even if it is the Bears.

Pittsburgh Steelers -- Pitching a tent is nice but pitching a shutout is even better (well, at least sometimes). Steelers took a major step in the right direction this week.

Buffalo Bills -- Don't look now but Buffalo is 2-0 and they'll be facing New England for potentially first place in the division in week 3. New England's defense is suspect and it shouldn't be a surprise if the Bills somehow manage to win the game.

St. Louis Rams -- Sure, they haven't even played yet but I'm expecting them to smack the Giants around Bobby Brown style.

Old 09-19-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
Andrew1978

you're just getting lazy

Old 09-19-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
koebforfrn

you're just getting lazy
I did 25% of the job. But yeah, I really am getting lazy. Just last week . . . well, actually it's kind of a long story but you get the point.

Reply to Thread New Thread