LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-25-2006, 12:15 PM   #1
newwebstar

Default Ya know what I love?
Denver sticking it to the Bengals yesterday....To shove it up every mediot and mindless sports drone out there that just flows with the masses of fantasyland and thinks that the Bengals are Super Bowl contending possibilities while Denver is on a sinking ship because of a QB change...Good for you Broncos.

F*ck the Ocho Cinco and Carson Palmer stat żżżżż that think every good offense is the next coming of the Montana/Rice '9ers....

Old 12-25-2006, 12:24 PM   #2
Ekzamenov

You love international economics.

Supply and demand.

Squeezing every possible nickel out of a product.

That's what you love.

Old 12-25-2006, 12:29 PM   #3
RjkVwPcV

You love international economics.

Supply and demand.

Squeezing every possible nickel out of a product.

That's what you love.
My Christmas Eve was awesome and ruined all in one swift blow....Had a longtime friend call me up out of the blue (On Christmas Eve)...He's engaged....I was overjoyed to hear from him...Then he told me about how he bought a home, with his new fiancee, and their roommate all together on the title/mortgage 6 months ago and that their Christmas wish was granted because they got their refinance last week.

I seriously can't make this sh*t up.

It was like exuberance to depression all in the matter of minutes.

Other than that, Christmas is swell.

Old 12-25-2006, 01:38 PM   #4
GroosteFoessy

Denver sticking it to the Bengals yesterday....To shove it up every mediot and mindless sports drone out there that just flows with the masses of fantasyland and thinks that the Bengals are Super Bowl contending possibilities while Denver is on a sinking ship because of a QB change...Good for you Broncos.

F*ck the Ocho Cinco and Carson Palmer stat żżżżż that think every good offense is the next coming of the Montana/Rice '9ers....
Sadly, I don't think the Bengals love flow will come to a complete stop because of the way the Broncos won the game (botched PAT)

We're going to hear the "well, if they would have made that PAT, they'd be in the playoffs, so they're basically a playoff team"

Cutler is quite impressive though. His first TD pass to the rookie TE (can't remember his name) was quite a pass

Reply to Thread New Thread