LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-14-2005, 07:00 AM   #1
eladiopsislab

Yeah...others have touched on it....supposedly he's pretty stout against the run, but that's not what we do.
I hope the Vikings load up on run-stuffers for the game this Sunday.

Old 10-19-2005, 07:00 AM   #2
peemovvie

Do you think if one of them pulls you over for speeding, that you could start crying and get out of it?
I know for a fact that this does not work. neither does liberal use of the phrase "sweet cheeks".

Old 10-22-2005, 07:00 AM   #3
ronaldasten

Not a spanking here. I believe Newt mentioned a castration. Line forms to the left..... Phan, you're first! Ask for the fondle before the snip....
Just because Red Sox fans gave their left nut to win a World Series, I'm not in on the program.
They'll have to find another way....

Old 10-24-2005, 07:00 AM   #4
Trissinas

There's a famous quote, I think from Jessica Simpson when asked how she felt about women's suufrage, "I'm against it."
Coming from her that quote is actually fitting although she was too stupid to know what she was actually saying. She's a moron, I'm a firm believer that Morons don't deserve rights, good looks or large sums of cash. They also should be sterilized upon determining their stupidity, morons breed more morons

Old 10-31-2005, 07:00 AM   #5
Aizutox

Is Invader Newt actually arguing that a cartoon character doesn't deserve rights?
That would be a Maroon.

And cute Jedi word play tricks Dom, your word play powers are impressive I must retreat to recover from the ambush.

Old 11-04-2005, 07:00 AM   #6
Quvwcxqx

Default Divisional Playoffs - Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles
Might as well kick this one off.

The Vikings finally won outside with their season on the line. The Eagles get to come out and try to knock off the rust.

To me, the real question becomes "Who covers Moss?" If he's hobbled like he was today, the Eagles could get away with just throwing a perfunctory sort of zone coverage on his side, and dare the Vikings to throw him the ball with two or three guys around him. Why the Packers willingly took their best coverage guy and pretty much wasted his efforts on covering a gimp is beyond me. What was even funnier was how bad Harris got beat trying to jump that pump and go. I mean, the guy was hobbling, do you need to get a head-start on him?

Old 11-07-2005, 07:00 AM   #7
HaroldMY

Do you think if one of them pulls you over for speeding, that you could start crying and get out of it?
No, but dom could flash his man boobs and get out of it.

Old 11-08-2005, 07:00 AM   #8
Kausilwf

I stopped wathing the game after the first TD and went back to setting up our madden team on my playstation...until my wife told me I had more things to clean.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:00 AM   #9
cepAceryTem

Yes. You win.

Let me point out that Mike Tice is the valedictorian of the Mike Martz School of Decision Making. You KNOW that, when the pressure builds, these guys are going to make a stupid decision. It's part of the curriculum. If not for 4 picks delivered by God, I'm sure the Vikes would have found a way to lose yesterday.

[I actually turned to my father-in-law and said, 'I don't think a 14 pt halftime lead will be enough to win. You know they are going to collapse in the second half, unless God intervenes.']

Old 11-10-2005, 07:00 AM   #10
resegooredo

Who?
You know...the guy with the fucked up ankle.

Also, the rerun of sports reporters is on. Stephen A. said that the Chargers should have kicked on third down, which makes sense in case of a screw up. However, that was not his logic. He said they should have kicked on third down so if they missed, they would have another chance. How the hell is this guy allowed to write columns on the Eagles?

Old 11-11-2005, 07:00 AM   #11
Metrujectiktus

Tice, Martz, Mora Jr, and Reid. One of these things is not like the other.....
Mora Jr is skinny...

Old 11-12-2005, 07:00 AM   #12
immoceefe

Exactly. Now that Reno Mahe is back to full health and ready to handle the running duties, Westbrook can focus more on catching passes.

And as far as Westbrook's pass-catching credentials go, ask the Packers.
To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing the total number of carries by McNabb, Mahe and, for the most part, Levens equalling Westbrooks rushes. We don't need him as much as a running back as we do as a receiver and I don't think we'll use him that way. Also, Levens has impressed me late in the season.

Old 11-20-2005, 07:00 AM   #13
Geetiill

Just because Red Sox fans gave their left nut to win a World Series, I'm not in on the program.
They'll have to find another way....
TO already gave his ankle. I think that should be enough of a sacrifice.

Old 11-21-2005, 07:00 AM   #14
WhileKelf

Will JJ use Kearse as a spy for Culpepper?
Perhaps here and there, but if Burgess is on the other side, I would have to think that would be enough speed to contain him to the middle where hopefully he would get bottled up. I mean the Vikes offense did nothing to impress me today with the was the Pack D played.

Old 11-22-2005, 07:00 AM   #15
lungumnentibe

I have done as I ws told. I am very obedient.
Now, about that complimentary...what was it? a spanking?
No, that's Zoot, not Newt.
Though I wish this were the Castle Anthrax.

Old 11-23-2005, 07:00 AM   #16
VanDerSmok

I know a story of him breaking a tackle. of course, the defender was a traffic cop. and randy was driving his car. but still...that cop didn't stop him, now did he?
Wasn't it a woman cop? That could have something to do with his ability to get out of that tackle...

Old 12-01-2005, 07:00 AM   #17
BenWired306

No, that's Zoot, not Newt.
Though I wish this were the Castle Anthrax.
I'm not Zoot, I'm her indentical twin....

Old 12-06-2005, 07:00 AM   #18
Shemker394

And this is different from any other point of the season how...?
I guess TO's loss doesn't make that much of a difference. You're right.

Old 12-07-2005, 07:00 AM   #19
MyOwnStyle

this thread looks destined for 1,000 posts by next monday.

Old 12-10-2005, 07:00 AM   #20
TypeTeasiaDer

YOu could be flagged for that, dom.
If you can't come up with a clever response without editing her quote to fit your needs, you should go on board probation....
Anyone who hasn't turned in their stats for the Boards madden team yet should be put on board probation.

If you havn't done so go directly to the Madden roster/depth chart thread and do so now before you are awarded a complimentary castration

Reply to Thread New Thread