LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-12-2005, 07:00 AM   #1
GZFL2tDA

Default cowboy fans?
we got any here. just checking to see as i am going to try my best to recruit for the big D board but any help would be appreciated.

Old 01-26-2006, 07:00 AM   #2
tsaaapla

I can unequivocably state that I am not a Cowboy fan. However, I do like to rip the Tuna and Jerry Jones from time to time. How those two get along makes me wonder if Jones had some "corrective" neural work done along with his plastic surgery.

How different can Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells be?

Old 02-02-2006, 07:00 AM   #3
doksSirmAdods

I'm a part time fan of the Big D, but my limited time must be used recruiting baseball fans.

If I have some time I'll go to the Cowboys and Rams boards and recruit.

Old 02-09-2006, 07:00 AM   #4
MicoSiru

I guess the mere fact that he went and hired the "best" coach without a job, is an admission of some kind.

I don't rightly remember from last year, was Jones on the sidelines at all during games? If he was, I can't believe Parcells would allow it. If Campo had any stones back in the day, the first time Jones showed up on the sidelines, he should have just taken off the headset and said, "here you go." and walked off the field.

THAT, would've been something to see.

Old 04-22-2006, 07:00 AM   #5
ketNavatutt

I can unequivocably state that I am not a Cowboy fan. However, I do like to rip the Tuna and Jerry Jones from time to time. How those two get along makes me wonder if Jones had some "corrective" neural work done along with his plastic surgery.

How different can Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells be?
Jones' pride wouldn't let him brng Johnson back. Johnson would tell him to go to hell if he did anyway.
As big a grandstander as Jones is, you can't do it if you're losing all the time.

Thusly he went fishing for tuna.

Reply to Thread New Thread