LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-21-2005, 07:00 AM   #1
shihoodiacarf

Pretty stacked roster. I wouldn't have taken two kickers AND two defenses, though. I would have gotten rid of one for possibly another RB. If McGahee was available in that 15th or maybe another back like Steven Jackson, Lee Suggs, etc. I would have taken him instead of that second defense. That's just me, though.

Old 01-06-2006, 07:00 AM   #2
itsmycock

You should be VERY competitive! Nice work...

Old 01-11-2006, 07:00 AM   #3
sharpyure

Not too long ago, I put all of the teams into a rankings that takes in an assortment of projections to generate a rating for them.

From what came out of it:
Top Team - 1729
2nd Team - 1699
My Team - 1687
4th team - 1654

...And so on.

Not the best I could've done, but still a respectable team.

Old 04-20-2006, 07:00 AM   #4
Annyllop21

Honestly Sully, the team is stacked, but in an 8 team league I'm not too sure it will hold up.

I also am in an 8 team league (although it is a full keeper league) so I can readily compare what I have to yours. Keep in mind though, that I drafted all young RBs every year, and I am pretty much dominant in that area because of it.

QB's -Cullpepper, Brooks and Harrington

WR's-R. Moss, Chad Johnson, Coles, Chambers, S. moss and Boldin

RB's- Tomlinson, Portis, Lewis, Davis, and McGahee

Te- Pollard

K- Hanson

D- Miami

We also play with a full individual defensive roster, so it gets pretty interesting.

Old 07-06-2006, 07:00 AM   #5
Toossehew

Default My fantasy team. Criticize at will!
8 team league, last pick in first round/first pick in second round, went in already having three players on my roster (Alexander, James, C. Johnson)

Pos - Name (Rd)
* indicates player was held over from previous year, and the draft pick from round indicated was used to hold over said player

QB - Aaron Brooks (6)
QB - Byron Leftwich (9)
QB - Carson Palmer (17)

RB - Shaun Alexander (1)*
RB - Edgerrin James (2)*
RB - Domanick Davis (3)
RB - Thomas Jones (10)

WR - Laveranues Coles (4)
WR - Chad Johnson (5)*
WR - Koren Robinson (7)
WR - Donte' Stallworth (13)
WR - Brandon Lloyd (16)

TE - Alge Crumpler (8)
TE - Antonio Gates (11)

K - Josh Brown (14)
K - Joe Nedney (18)

DEF - Titans (12)
DEF - Jaguars (15)

Old 07-18-2006, 07:00 AM   #6
Nothatspecial

I went in with my draft strategy I had last year. I was not as pleased with this year's draft as I was with last year's, but I still think I came out a winner - When I say that, I mean one of the top 3 teams in the league. My league is very yardage intensive, so I think that plays to my benefit somewhat.

I am banking on a few guys doing better than expected (Jones, Lloyd), but if they don't, I have more than capable starters to take care of the job. My hope is that I'll be able to make a trade involving one of my QBs (Most likely Leftwich) and filler to get another top tier player.

Old 07-28-2006, 07:00 AM   #7
theonsushv

I'll honestly say that in an 8 team league that team doesn't look terribly strong to me. The best thing you have going for you is your depth at RB. Alexander is annually one of the most underrated fantasy players, and Davis I believe is poised for a huge year. If Aaron Brooks can have a season like he did 2 years ago and not last season your chances will look alot better but at this point I'd say that in an 8 team league you'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

P.S.

I'll post my team for you guys critique after my draft in 2 weeks. I'm in a 12 team league and we keep 4... my keeps are
McNabb
Alexander
Harrison
H. Ward

Old 08-17-2006, 07:00 AM   #8
Assentesy

looks like your team should compete no problem barring any terrible injuries. i just hate that i drafted a month ago and took ricky in most of my drafts.

Reply to Thread New Thread