LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
Fosavoa

Default It’s year 2012
To me this New Year was exactly the same as the previous New Years. May be the only difference was where I woke up on the 1st of January morning each of the past years.

However, every year had brought a new excitement and some changes in your personal life. I made new friends and lost some may be due to my personal ego but I thought it would be high time I made amends and reach out my hand once again on this day to a new beginning.

My best wishes go to Ganpat Sir and Ramani Sir A great New Year 2012, whom I have accepted as my friends on this forum and irrespective of what they think of me would like remaining their friend forever.

Wish you A very Happy, Prosperous and Healthy New Year and a new beginning.

Rajpriya

Old 02-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
Taunteefrurge

@Rajpriya:

Thanks for your kind sentiments and wishes for the New Year 2012. Hope that you will continue to be active in posting exciting news and information for the Forum.

I wish that more members will come out of their deep-freeze hybernation, discard their dormant disposition and take active part in day-to-day discussions in the forum.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
dodadaxia

@Rajpriya:Thanks for your kind sentiments and wishes for the New Year 2012. Hope that you will continue to be active in posting exciting news and information for the Forum.I wish that more members will come out of their deep-freeze hybernation, discard their dormant disposition and take active part in day-to-day discussions in the forum.
================================================== ==========

@Ramani,Thank you for your encouraging message that would certainly spurn me on to bring on exciting news and information that would enhance the value of this forum and be valuable to those who expect this forum as a respectable place to visit.

I could boldly say you have stood by me on many occasions to change the course of this forum to make it a desirable place for all those loved Chennai. There were times when Chennaiforums was about to be misused for commercial purposes by various scammers.

Chennaiforums was mistaken to be similar to Facebook where people brought in slang language giving intellectualism altogether a different meaning at times. Our timely intervention did nip such misuse in its very roots.

It was great to watch Praveen give us his support as an able administrator.With our dedication to Chennaiforums we would see it reach new heights in the year 2012 and beyond. Praveen needs all our sincere support.

Thank you once again Ramani Sir.

Old 02-02-2012, 04:24 AM   #4
allemnendup

This forum has 425 members. What has happened to all the rest? I am quoting my post elsewhere in the Forum:

"....he felt good when his book was translated into German, Italian or Greek,..(he) also admitted to a certain sadness that it was not available yet in Tamil.... that his delight would know no end if “The Man Who Knew Infinity” were to be available in Ramanujan's own language"..... I can see why Ramanujan's biography is not available in Tamil.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #5
somozasayre

@Praveen:

I have seen the folowing message posted in other forums:
Hello xxxxxxx: it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member any one of our forums? Do you send such a message here also?

Old 03-02-2012, 03:09 AM   #6
Muramoursuard

@Praveen:

I have seen the folowing message posted in other forums:

Do you send such a message here also?
if you got the message via email, then no. that option is not enabled. But it can be enabled.

It was great to watch Praveen give us his support as an able administrator.With our dedication to Chennaiforums we would see it reach new heights in the year 2012 and beyond. Praveen needs all our sincere support.
Thank you

Old 04-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
scoundtrack

if you got the message via email, then no. that option is not enabled. But it can be enabled.

Thank you
It would be appropriate to enable that option. Anyway, please send such reminders both by email as well as at the time of a member logging in.

Also, please, at the least, send a private message, if you feel there are ways in which I can be supportive, in whatever way possible.

Reply to Thread New Thread