LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
Richard England

Post So how do white racist ne0-cons feel about Romney sending jobs to China?
I'm a white person btw and proudly a registered Democrat for the record. I'm not claiming all of you are racist but a lot are going by their statements - most of you Republicans seem to have at least a 50% racial bias. So how is that somehow ok in your own philosophy because as I see it you people have like zero logic. I'm referring to Romney's outsourcing record at Bain Capital - a corporation he created that sends jobs to China. I guess you must really like giving Chinese people jobs that Americans can be doing? So in reality if you agree with this you support the devaluing of our dollar since when jobs leave this country it makes the dollar weaker in the long run. Or do you have any level of comprehension to what I'm referring to? Perhaps that's the problem, most of you just have a racial and or religious bias and don't care to discuss facts or political science. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_Capita. You people also said that Romney was more patriotic but it's a fact that he dodged the draft in the Vietnam war. http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/. How can a man be in favour of a war but dodge serving it (he got a religious exclusion)? Is this the kind of man you want calling the shots in a war - I'm in favour of war but I'm not going to serve because I'm a religious man. Romney supported the Vietnam War, but did not enlist. Instead, he got draft deferments and worked as a missionary ["minister of religion"] for 31 months, for the Mormon church, in France, one of those "European countries" that he often tries to tie President Obama to. I just love your Republican "logic". I can't wait to hear your excuses.

Reply to Thread New Thread