LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-09-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
Guden

Post Do I belong to an inferior race?
To start off, I'm a seventeen-year-old blonde-haired, blue-eyed white boy. It began in the realization that I am somewhat racist. A few months ago, I heard that minority births outnumber those of whites in the US, which made me feel somewhat sad and a little depressed. One aspect that doesn't help is the fact that I go to a predominately-white, public school. Plus, my father makes racial slurs -- which I assume is where I picked up my resentment toward Mexicans and African-Americans. Anyway, I questioned how the US would thrive when whites become a minority.Soon after, I started to try to convince myself that all races are equal, which, to a certain extent, worked. Whenever I saw a goal-oriented person that was a minority, I saw hope. To take it a step further, I then tried to look for white people that were complete morons, as well; whites that have no future, do not care about education, et cetera. Once I "opened my eyes," I was disappointed to discover that there were a lot of Caucasian idiots. So, I believe that this got rid of the majority of my racist tendencies. Good, right?After "playing" around with more statistics that are available through the vast Internet, I made a discovery; a discovery so shocking that this had never crossed my mind before. The discovery, you ask? Well, I realized that white people are the inferior race. East Asians are certainly the superior race and I'm happy that they're 24% of the entire world's population, while white people represent ~10% of the world. They won't cause havoc for the rest of the world, like the white man has for the past 600 years.I feel like I will just meander through life from now on as I expedite to my final resting place. I feel out of place and I have already begun to teach myself ?? (Chinese) as the inevitable reign of the all-powerful People's Republic of China arrives to the world stage. I genuinely feel that I'm witnessing the downfall of the light-skinned Caucasians. What can I do?

Reply to Thread New Thread