LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-09-2013, 11:49 PM   #1
ssiikmuz

Default Issues used following a new escape.
Thanks for allowing me to truly have a voice on these pages. I'm unfamiliar with publishing things like this. As a family member newcomer to Buddhist practice and a newcomer to the community (For yesteryear 4-5 years) I actually do not know much at all. I welcome your feedback please...in specific from everyone who has arrived at a difficult period in practice...or from girls Buddhists who may be able to comprehend issues from a lady perspective. My experience with the theories of Thich Nhat Hanh...then the opportunity to review under a Zen Master in my very own town, a pair of 8 day Zen retreats and a gathering with a Vipassana teacher moved me via a quantity of Theravada and Vipassana retreats previously several years. The theories maintained and supported me via a quantity of difficult life events. The death of my cousin 11 months before was recognized easier due to my belief in the dhamma and love for. My instructor, who I respect tremendously, recommended an extended retreat of thirty days which I started on for your month of April this season. The escape was difficult sometimes for my human anatomy as I'm 63 and possess some medical problems...but I was happy and didn't discover the renunciation of home and family also difficult...Many observations showed up. Within the last 5 days of the escape my teacher became upset with my steps (though I'm not necessarily conscious of what it absolutely was I did to displease him..could have now been numerous points). In the dhamma chat session he called me a time waster' and repeated this complaint at the next session. At the interview program he was very upset and explained I 'was quite a distance from dhamma' and that whether I renounced my house for 50 days...years..I would not get anywhere. During the time I felt a flood of pity and remained with the sensations...then that feeling passed quickly and I continued with the moment by moment observing. Nevertheless, whilst the months have gone on I find I've an extremely soft heart. Personally I think puzzled. I've plenty of ideas coming up about being unworthy, a deep failing, and of loss and disappointment. My training isn't therefore saturated in pleasure. I'm unsure of attempting to be with this specific teacher again. I simply take responsibility for my present situation...I am aware the teacher provides the student needs to the training at the full time. With the ladies yogis....and there's no chance to examine my thoughts with him that teacher is fierce...mainly. In this city a teacher is just a rare treasure. I was fortunate enough to locate the Dhamma and the teacher...but there's plenty of putting up with for me personally right now. I'll continue steadily to stay and reflect with one of these emotions. With metta

Old 01-10-2013, 07:22 AM   #2
bogshop03

B?ng Shop , chuyên m? ph?m xách tay tr?c tuy?n .

NhÃ* mình chuyên d? buôn các m?t hÃ*ng m? ph?m hÃ*n qu?c c?a các thuong hi?u n?i ti?ng nhu the face shop , tonymoly , missha , whoo , ohui , geolarmy v?i giá c?c c?nh tranh . B?n nÃ*o có nhu c?u mua buôn ho?c l? thì liên h? theo s? nÃ*y nhé : 0904193293 ho?c vÃ*o website www.bongshop.vn d? tham kh?o

Old 01-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #3
langtu812

up bác d?t hÃ*ng

Reply to Thread New Thread