LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
Ornamiviant

Default Mixed Feelings.
Issues aren't always as clear nearly as good motives show, as it pertains to coping with caring feelings. There are usually inconsistent means as it pertains to handling issues. For example imagine if a very clever near relative, who has suffered, can also be tricky within their needs for 'love', interest an such like, but by their very psychotic strategy makes sane caring difficult by virtue of wanting one to play head games? Empathy is all well, but did Buddha say much about where you can draw the line. Is when efforts for many years have proved ineffective, it O.K to dismiss many people by virtue of these mental/ health and might have increased the difficulties. The difficulty of life lends it self to lots of nuancing; few problems are clear-cut and though some or everybody might be subjects of their particular ignorance/karma or whatever certainly we have to look very watchfully at how we assess great acts. In a early in the day line I described the thought of Idiot Compassion and should say I still find this problem hard-to circumvent. Freedom from putting up with, in an exceedingly wide sense, may be to free yourself from improper and extortionate wishes but how can one express this view to those on massively divergent tangents? Speaking from my own particular situation, I've attempted to help people and often, apparently, to my own problem in a variety of ways. I'm not silly and haven't attempted to help with providing drugs, liquor, or wrong guidance. It's possible to only do one's best........perhaps I am stupid as a lot of 'this material' went on for many years. I don't consider myself a or pious person; alternatively I genuinely believe that the overall tenets of Buddhism as I percieve it, will come across as pressing the innate goodness of sentient beings slightly too clearly.

Reply to Thread New Thread