LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-25-2018, 02:13 AM   #1
SamanthaGonzales

Default Need Expert Advice
Equipment is the basic need for any manufacturing industry. I need an expert advice regarding the best equipment financing in the US. It is because I’m going to start a small manufacturing business in California. For this purpose, I need equipment. Although, I have a limited amount that is enough for purchasing equipment. But, after that, I won’t have money to handle other expenditures. So, guide me whether I have to take help from an equipment financing firm or start with some equipment with the money I have. Moreover, can financial consulting is better in this condition? Because I don’t have any issue other than equipment.

Old 02-14-2021, 12:55 PM   #2
ingrid

relevant info. Thanks!

Old 02-15-2021, 08:38 AM   #3
Rogalik

I, too, needed advice a few years ago when I started my clothing and footwear business. And if I had not found people who provide quality and effective advice, my business probably would not have been that good. It was only thanks to regular consultations with barkersprocurement.com that I didn't go broke. I have concluded that every newcomer needs a mandatory consultation about his business. This is what your future client base and income will be based on. If you don't understand anything at all about business, about running your own business, you definitely need people who understand this
Last edited by Rogalik; 02-15-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Old 02-18-2021, 05:41 PM   #4
Xuelint

I would advise you to run this by your accounting department first. Taking loans is a pretty serious task for a company, since you need to be sure you can pay them off in time. If you need any help with bookkeeping check this out, it's a UK company that specializes in helping businesses that have trouble with their accounting. I'm sure they will analyze your budget and give you some advice regarding taking equipment loans.

Old 06-10-2021, 11:06 PM   #5
defna

I, too, needed advice a few years ago when I started my clothing and footwear business. And if I had not found people who provide quality and effective advice, my business probably would not have been that good.

Reply to Thread New Thread

Tags
business, equipment, finance