LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-30-2012, 12:20 AM   #1
Muesrasrs

Default TomKat SPLIT!
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/tom-cr...olmes-divorce/

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting DIVORCED ... after 5 years of marriage.

Katie's attorney, Jonathan Wolfe released a statement saying, "This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family."

Wolfe adds, "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

It's unclear if divorce papers have been filed with the court.

We're told Tom and Katie have a prenup. The net worth of both Tom and Katie is around $275 mil, but clearly Tom raked in most of that.

The last time Tom and Katie were seen together in public was back in February. She did not attend any of the "Rock of Ages" premieres.

Tom and Katie have one child together, Suri, who is 6-years-old.

49-year-old Tom has 2 children from his previous marriage to Nicole Kidman. He was also married to actress Mimi Rogers from 1987 to 1990.

Cruise and 33-year-old Holmes were married in November 2006 in a lavish ceremony held at an Italian castle.

Tom has been spotted in Iceland this week where he's been shooting a movie called "Oblivion."

Katie and Suri have been spotted in NYC all week.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:26 AM   #2
sbrscnds

Ugh you're too quick!

Wow. Well, here's hoping we get Katie Holms back now.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:26 AM   #3
WUlcN1Rz

This has been rumoured for a while! Oh god, I'd love the hear her spill the dirt on him. I bet it won't happen because of Suri though.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:29 AM   #4
seawolferr

I'm blaming Angelina Jolie! (Sorry, but she seems to be the first one National Enquirer blames whenever anybody in Hollywood splits up )

Old 06-30-2012, 12:33 AM   #5
Muesrasrs

I would just like to use this opportunity to say:

Old 06-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #6
Immarsecice

A friend of mine from my last job was a celebrity assistant, and he told me that it was pretty common knowledge that this was a 5 year, multi million dollar contract, provided she was willing to have a child. I was like "oh come on". Apparently, Jessica Alba was approached as well (that's how he found out, from her talking to his boss).

But...lo and behold...its the 5 year mark...hmmm...

Old 06-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #7
WUlcN1Rz

Kari, I can totally believe it. It's been rumoured from the start, hasn't it? What must be going on it someone's head to ever find that kind of thing (whore self out, plop out child) an attractive proposition is beyond me. Holmes must have been utterly fucked in the head from the start if it's true.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:40 AM   #8
sbrscnds

A friend of mine from my last job was a celebrity assistant, and he told me that it was pretty common knowledge that this was a 5 year, multi million dollar contract, provided she was willing to have a child. I was like "oh come on". Apparently, Jessica Alba was approached as well (that's how he found out, from her talking to his boss).

That is extremely interesting and telling.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #9
Immarsecice

Well, her career was going absolutely nowhere. Apparently, his top choices were young ladies who's careers had sort of stalled or weren't quite A-List recognition yet. Apparently, he approached Alba, Scarlet Johansson, Eliza Dushku and a few others. the other rumors that are less substantiated include that he keeps an apartment in NYC for marginally legal rent boys, has HIV, and gets plastic surgery done in Brazil that isn't legal here yet.

The contract thing is pretty legit, though, considering that their "courtship" lasted all of five seconds. Also, if you knew who my friend worked for, you'd imagine it was the sort of place you could hear LOTS of gossip!

Old 06-30-2012, 12:43 AM   #10
Immarsecice

OH and also that the kid is not his, but rather his cousin William Mapother (who was on LOST).

Old 06-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #11
WUlcN1Rz

Well, her career was going absolutely nowhere. Apparently, his top choices were young ladies who's careers had sort of stalled or weren't quite A-List recognition yet. Apparently, he approached Alba, Scarlet Johansson, Eliza Dushku and a few others. the other rumors that are less substantiated include that he keeps an apartment in NYC for marginally legal rent boys, has HIV, and gets plastic surgery done in Brazil that isn't legal here yet.
I remember hearing about SJ! Not Dushku though. Hah, it's Dollhouse for real! Anyway, how fucking predatory and awful. You'd think the answer to 'career' going nowhere' would be 'go back to college' or something, not 'marry rumoured gay scary cult member and produce child for contractual reasons'.

The contract thing is pretty legit, though, considering that their "courtship" lasted all of five seconds. Also, if you knew who my friend worked for, you'd imagine it was the sort of place you could hear LOTS of gossip! Who, who? I want to know!

Old 06-30-2012, 12:55 AM   #12
dayclaccikere

Yeah, i remember hearing something about him conducting interviews for the contract marriage.

She will never spill any fun deets though, cos she signed her life away and he could sue her til kingdom come. She'll likely turn out just like Nicole Kidman and passive aggressively name her new kid a name to spite Scientology. But never say anything else.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:08 AM   #13
BadbarmrapBef

It's so strange that people in this day and time have to live a lie like that, only to maintain their image and careers in Hollywood. I would like to know what the general world's population believe is Tom's sexual orientation.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:13 AM   #14
mtautomoscow

I guess Nicole survived but I have this OTT irrational fear that in trying to back away from this mess Katie'll end up being driven off a cliff by the ghost of L. Ron.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:15 AM   #15
ebonytipchik

Old 06-30-2012, 01:16 AM   #16
ebonytipchik

PSYCH!

Old 06-30-2012, 01:27 AM   #17
Tzqowwyt

shocker. hes gayer than christmas @ rupauls house. barely closeted. also, i can see the resemblance in suki with tommo's cousin. creepy.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:27 AM   #18
enencephoth

Hooray, Katie is out of captivity! Then again, the Scientology army will get after her if she tries to open up about her marriage to scary Tom.

Random flashback: I remember someone on a blog site a couple of years ago posted an animated .gif showing Suri's face alongside Katie's ex Chris Klein. Hmm.

Old 06-30-2012, 02:13 AM   #19
nilliraq

whuuuuuuuttttttt

Old 06-30-2012, 02:29 AM   #20
megatrendsZ

Who knew that Family Guy had it right all along:

(Apparently it's choppy like that on purpose. Copyrights and blahblahblah).

Reply to Thread New Thread