LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
radicalvolume

Default Which course & subject to choose after diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication
Diploma holders can further study in the same subject in graduate level of b tech degree,so that they donot get any difficulties like understanding the subject well.you can get more job opportunities in that subject as these subject is familliar with you.

so good luck...

Old 08-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
vipluka

I am a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. I want to study further but confused which course and subject to choose so please someone suggest me good course?
Dear Aspirant;

There are numerous of scope available in Govt. as well as Pvt. sector companies and Organizations for those who has passed out Graduation / Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. After successful completion you may be eligible for working in various fields like :-

ELECTRONICS
DESIGNING
PROGRAMMING
NETWORKING
ANALYST
ENGINEERING
Etc.

Here below are some of the courses that a candidate has to do for getting a job easily :-

Certification in VLSI Design Engineering and VHDL
Certificate courses in Verilog and VHDL
Telecom Protocol Development
Online course on Embedded Systems
Optical Fiber Communications

Other then that there are various scope available in Networking field, you can also do some of the certified courses in networking like MCSE / CCNA / RHCE etc. for bright future.

Doing lateral entry directly into second year of Graduation in Engineering is the best option.

HOPE THIS ABOVE INFORMATION IS USEFUL TO YOU

With regards
THEMASK

Old 11-06-2017, 07:35 AM   #3
Allenwood

Default Electronic & Telecommunication Deplomas
There is many Electric and Telecommunication Diplomas you can check from internet. VMCE_V9 dumps

Reply to Thread New Thread