LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-09-2018, 10:26 AM   #1
mafiacitydd

Default Mafia City H5 Writers Fired For Calling Out Fan On Twitter
BG: Our sales curves are just going up. They're not slowing down. I'm still waiting for that plateau, and it's just not happening yet. When you ask about growth on PC, I just look at League of Legends. 100 million active users a month, I think, something stupid like that? If we play our cards right, maybe we can get to that level of users.

Launching on console will certainly help in that respect, and Bluehole just announced that Microsoft will be publishing the Gangster games on Xbox One. That's a pretty big step, given that it hasn't left Early Access.

BG: But we use Unreal, and with Unreal porting to Xbox is simple enough. And now that we're published by Microsoft, they're sending people to our office in Korea, and in Span, and they're going to help port the game. The main development team still works on the PC version.

We're doing the publishing deal because of the expertise they bring to it, and not just to the Xbox version, but the PC version as well. We run on Windows, which is a Microsoft product, and we're working with them... to try and improve security that allows cheating to happen. It's just strengthening that relationship with the people who make the platforms so that the Xbox and the PC version can be the best they can.

Microsoft has been pushing cross-platform play a lot. Will that be part of PUBG on Xbox?

"We'd like to see some form of cross-play between PC and Xbox, but it would only be fair if it was keyboard and mouse versus keyboard and mouse"

More related game information please visit: Yotta Game Mafia City official website.

In addition, the Taiwan Chinese Traditional version of the game (黑道風雲) also has been launched.

Author: SmallSheepDudugo

Reply to Thread New Thread