LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-22-2019, 01:34 PM   #1
min299

Default Start business
Are you wondering how to start your own business? What is needed? Look at the nxventure.com page. Find the article you are interested in. You expand your knowledge of finance.

Old 04-28-2020, 01:22 PM   #2
Issuer

Yeah, bro! Thank you, for this information. I've just started my business and I think that your article will be helpful for me. Now I'm looking for some Bookkeeping services in Hong Kong. Can you recommend something to me? I need a really good service, money is not a problem

Old 05-29-2020, 03:46 AM   #3
Philip67

Where I can find a good work schedule maker app? My employees are often late and I want to introduce a system of penalties for tardiness, as well as hope to teach them punctuality. How do you feel about such a system of fines? Many of my workers were dissatisfied because they think that I did it because I'm greedy, but in fact, I pay them big salaries so that they're also late. I would like to read an article about the correct implementation of penalty systems in the company so that the staff is satisfied, can I find one on the Internet?
Last edited by Philip67; 06-02-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Old 12-24-2020, 04:38 PM   #5
xLaurenHx

Thanks for sharing all these great information as I was looking into details to give it a go. I have encountered many advertisements online but most of them are leading to pyramid schemes and B2B marketing which is not my thing. When I do work I want to be paid for the tasks I perform and know what I'm putting my time into is rewarding. Since the times currently are not ideal to initiate any kind of business I'm leaning towards side hustle ideas that can help me pave my own way into an online gig and I found great advice thanks to these advices!
Last edited by xLaurenHx; 12-25-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Reply to Thread New Thread