LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-11-2006, 04:05 AM   #1
CsFLhGNp

Default Carabassi Beach
I was chatting to the lads who hire out the sun beds on the beach this morning asking when they would be "packing up" for the winter...........they are extending their season considerably in comparison to the last couple of years.........they are staying there until the 5th November and starting up for 2007 at the end of the second week in March.

They also said that the beach bar would be operating to the same dates.

Hope this is of use.

Regards

John

Old 02-11-2006, 04:18 AM   #2
9V4i8xw1

Thats good news for all of us beach lovers

Old 02-11-2006, 04:50 AM   #3
nTDsD0aU

Cooler water might discourage some of the anti-social livestock though. A few days ago I was stung/bitten by what I think was a lesser weaver fish whilst standing up to my ankles on Carabassi beach. Just after I felt the pain a slim tapered grey shape about 15cm shot into deeper water. It stung like crazy for about an hour or so but fortunately with no other ill-effects. Could have been worse - a great white or stingray.

Old 03-11-2006, 05:05 AM   #4
eduptultyt

I fail to see what is good news about the beach bars staying open, as they are a rip off. A small plastic cup of beer, which was mainly froth costing over 2 Euros. Better off going to Santa Pola and perching on the beach outside Seagulls bar where you can eat and drink at sensible prices......there you go I have given out little secret away. Sorry all please go to the Carabassi Beach its wonderful!!!!

Old 03-11-2006, 05:20 AM   #5
imawlBoli

Beach at S.P. certainly has it in terms of convenience.................now there's an unfortunate word. Have you noticed the difference in water quality? Don't know if it is sewage at S.P., but the water looks filthy by Carrabassi standards. I know where I prefer even if it does cost a bit more for a drink

Reply to Thread New Thread