LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-22-2008, 03:35 AM   #21
wallyfindme

Originally posted by DinoDoc
The sameway we treated Ted. Like complete douches?

Old 07-22-2008, 04:43 AM   #22
Voliscietle

Most of the paranoid types would vote Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan.

Old 07-23-2008, 12:40 AM   #23
b3JOkwXL

Originally posted by Deity Dude
Finally, the term conspiracy theory is really a poor one or at least an extremely general one. A conspiracy is when 2 or more people plan something. If you post here that the food in my refrigerator is a result of my wife and I going shopping, you are a conspiracy theorist. A much better term would be government skeptic. To conspire is more than just two people planning something. It also requires deliberate secrecy from others and an unlawful (or unfair if you will) motive/action.

To be a conspiracy theory you'd have to suggest, for example, that you stole the food and that you have food in there that no-one knows about.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:42 AM   #24
dabibibff

Kick 'em in the nuts.

Old 07-23-2008, 03:56 AM   #25
ImmitsRom

Ask them to tell more, take notes and provide Hollywood with endless stream of scripts.

Old 07-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #26
Kimmitmelvirm

Btw, speaking of crazy conspiracy nuts, I got a call from a guy a while ago who said the CIA was shooting lasers at his liver. So a friend of mine called him up pretending to be a CIA agent:

http://www.snipeme.com/radio.php?sr=6
http://www.snipeme.com/radio.php?sr=7

Speaking of which.... I think I'll start a new thread for it.

Old 07-23-2008, 11:37 PM   #27
KasaBalak

Originally posted by rmsharpe

Physics disproves the second gunman theory; the trajectory and positioning of Oswald and the bullets has been tested and proven to be true. Do you have some sources\book names handy to reference on this? I was just discussing this with a friend and i all i could back this (kind of) statement up with was that i had seen a special on history channel on the topic. Something specifically relating to the physics of the shots would be great.

Old 07-24-2008, 01:48 AM   #28
icerrelmCam

There's no investigation on a conspiracy because no such investigation is necessary; U.S. intelligence agencies dropped the ball and some nutball Saudis crashed planes into our buildings. I know it's hard to believe, but that's exactly what happened. No investigation is necessary. What a joke. If a homeless person gets murdered they investigate it. But I guess this isn't important enough.

BTW I know you hate "conspiracy theories" but, did it ever occur to you that the official story is a "conspiracy theory"

Again I am not saying Bush did it, all I am saying is a well-funded, unbiased, thorough investigation would have been nice.

Physics disproves the second gunman theory; the trajectory and positioning of Oswald and the bullets has been tested and proven to be true. Yeah I saw that special too. I have also seen countless specials and read countless articles and books that "prove" just the opposite. So I guess it all depends on who's "proof" you want to believe. It is a well known fact that the Warren Commission omitted and changed evidence. That always makes me suspicious. As far as I am concerned it is an open question

]

Old 07-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #29
Asianunta

Conspiracy theory-ism is the belief that the world is controlled by secret, sinister forces, generally small in number. Of course, the world is controlled by sinister forces who are relatively small in number, but their existence is no secret.

Reply to Thread New Thread