LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #21
hoarrimilsora

You get jumbled up talking about different things as if they are the same.

Your occupation is electrician so consider this concept. Think of registration as the switch that either turns current on or off. The battery is the value of the thing taxed. The larger the battery voltage the more current (taxes) flow. The mil rate is a current limiting resistor (a rate established by legislation) (to make a Norton equivalent as opposed to a Thevenin) and the actual tax as the flow of current through the circuit.

You might even get more sophisticated and add a capacitor to the circuit to accumulate the current with some form of avalanche device that transfers the charge (accumulated taxes) from the capacitor periodically to the state in a dirac delta manner.

Now that you have modeled taxes as an electrical circuit consider what happens when your battery is discharged (the property has zero value) and you close the switch (register the property). How much current (taxes) are going to flow?
Go to any city assessor's office. They will tell you in order for property to be taxed it has to in the registry.
I know this because thats just what I asked. I also asked for the law stipulating the authority for them to assess me a tax....they gave it to me.
Take the property off the registry (pull the battery) and you dont pay taxes...........however, you dont have city garbage removal nor police and emergeny responses either.
Its just another service local governments offer the People to collect revenue from.
Has absolutely nothing at all do to with value. A "valueable" piece of property can be taken off the registry and still not taxed.
Its that simple Palani.

Stop listening to that quack David Merrill and his retarded fiat vs lawful money theories............hes legally registered as "incompetent".
He makes shit up because he cant understand the tax laws so he replaces what he doesnt understand with theory and you are buying it hook, line and sinker.
Americans had fiat reserve currency notes in the their pockets since the Act was enacted in 1913 and yet they didnt pay a dime in federal taxes until the advent of Social Security being put in Title 26 in 1939 to which they filed a 1040 in 1940.
If these quacks ever incorporated "history" in their thesis they would have a better understanding of whats going on but they dont only to find themselves in front of a court for causing damages.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #22
hoarrimilsora

Should you find you have no facts then precisely HOW are you going to prove anything?
Exactly Palani, you havent any facts, so what are you proving besides talking in circles?

Old 05-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #23
Barbshowers

Exactly Palani, you havent any facts, so what are you proving besides talking in circles?
If I had to hazard a guess then mine would be that you don't know how to model electrical circuits and that you do not fully consider all aspects of a problem before jumping to a conclusion. No offense intended.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #24
hoarrimilsora

No offense taken Palani, I consider the source.
Coming from a guy who talks law forms and yet refuses to study any revenue laws (facts) when talking revenue laws doesnt have a lot of creditability where I come from.
I dont ask a plumbers advice for carpenter knowledge....know what I mean?

Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #25
Barbshowers

Coming from a guy who talks law forms and yet refuses to study any revenue laws (facts)
Why should I claim to be an expert in revenue laws when I only transact business in specie?

Old 05-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #26
Mehntswx

Perhaps the most indecent part of the Berth Certificate is that they trick mothers into being informants on all their children. There is a blank place where you enter the name of the informer: The Mother, or other informer. Seems like anybody could be an informer. Once mom signs it with all the particulars for the new slave, the hospital or 'other informer' gets some money, and the BC becomes a security. So, what value does it have? Is it a claim to the slave? If the government defaults, could its creditors come around and take possession of their slave? And where does the money come from that pays the hospital? Does it show ownership of a 'voluntary slave'--someone who is fooled into believing he is free? Why do they hang on to the originals? Is this the paper they use to establish our straw man? Does this breathe life into the strawman? What if all the mothers became aware of this fraud and refused to sign any birth certificates. Would that put an end to slavery? Imagine that! Such sheer evil genius that dreamed this one up. Get the mothers to turn their children over to the state for a lifetime of servitude. Willingly!

And it is equally satanic that the state wants to be a party to the contract one has with their spouse. In a marriage license. Can the state separate people who are married without a license? But people go out and get marriage licenses 'just to make it legal'. What are they gonna do? Charge you with 'marriage without a license'?

And when you die, they need a death certificate. Now that tells me that somebody is keeping an inventory of the slaves. They need to know when the slave expires. So, who owns us people with birth certificates? Or is that none of our business? Shut up, slave.

Hatha

Old 05-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #27
hoarrimilsora

Why should I claim to be an expert in revenue laws when I only transact business in specie?
Species wont stop any property thats listed in the registry from being collected on and/or forfieted as a result of nonpayment.
The same is true for a person engaged in Social Security...being paid in species doesnt stop the reporting of "wages" to the government. Doesnt even stop the requirement of a W4 when participating in SS.
"Employment" is not prejudice as to what medium (specie) you are paid in.....the W3 will be sent to the SSA and the IRS will use the info from the SSA to assess the income tax.

Social Security
(a) Wages
For purposes of this chapter, the term “wages” means all remuneration for employment, including the cash value of all remuneration (including benefits) paid in any medium other than cash; except that such term shall not include—

Old 05-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #28
Barbshowers

Species wont stop any property thats listed in the registry from being collected on and/or forfieted as a result of nonpayment.
I don't know what "species" is.

Here is the basis for registering property with the government

The Declaration of Independence:

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor. Anything you register is a pledge.

The rest of your post (while true) is mere obfuscation.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #29
hoarrimilsora

I don't know what "species" is.

Here is the basis for registering property with the government

Anything you register is a pledge.

The rest of your post (while true) is mere obfuscation.
And again what does this have to do with the price of tea in China?
I dont care what the basis of the registry is palani, its irrevalent to your question of "specie".
I want to know why you are telling everyone here property taxes are a result of fiat, when in fact, it is not....you just called yourself a liar!
Do you realize how many times you have contradicted yourself already?

Old 05-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #30
Barbshowers

Do you realize how many times you have contradicted yourself already?
Have you considered anger management?

Old 05-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #31
hoarrimilsora

Have you considered anger management?
Have you considered just answering the question?

Are you capable of answering the question?

Old 05-06-2012, 01:21 AM   #32
Barbshowers

Have you considered just answering the question?
Refer to model. You are an electrician. Figure it out. That is what models are for.

Property taxes are based upon VALUE. Whether they are owed are not is based upon a binary switch called REGISTRATION. The basis is the Declaration of Independence where your fore-bearers chose to pledge their estates. Pledging of estates is done thru REGISTRATION.

Property is not valued in specie because there is not enough specie in circulation to meet the demand should this be a requirement. Therefore value is given in legal tender (such as is required to be accepted by a creditor).

If you care to test this suggestion take a silver dollar in to pay a portion of your next property tax payment. Be sure and tell the treasurer that the 1866 law is still on the books in Iowa telling county treasurers to keep a separate accounting book for specie payments.

Ask to see that book.

Can you think of any question I have not answered? Think hard.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:18 AM   #33
hoarrimilsora

Refer to model. You are an electrician. Figure it out. That is what models are for.

Property taxes are based upon VALUE. Whether they are owed are not is based upon a binary switch called REGISTRATION. The basis is the Declaration of Independence where your fore-bearers chose to pledge their estates. Pledging of estates is done thru REGISTRATION.

Property is not valued in specie because there is not enough specie in circulation to meet the demand should this be a requirement. Therefore value is given in legal tender (such as is required to be accepted by a creditor).

If you care to test this suggestion take a silver dollar in to pay a portion of your next property tax payment. Be sure and tell the treasurer that the 1866 law is still on the books in Iowa telling county treasurers to keep a separate accounting book for specie payments.

Ask to see that book.

Can you think of any question I have not answered? Think hard.
Now see that wasnt all that hard to admit property taxes are hinged on the sole issue of registration (voluntary, not compulsion) and not any amount of specie or fiat (value) now was it sport?
Specie or fiat has absolutely nothing at all to do with the imposition itself.............the register does though!
I knew you could do it....way to go palani!

Any property can be removed from the register to stop the assessor from assessing property taxes.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #34
Spisivavona

Both of you guys are so F.O.S.

There is nothing onerous or nefarious about registering your property or the birth of your child, it establishes a chain of LAWFUL OWNERSHIP and INHERITENCE.

It is one of the ways your Unalienable Right To Property is lawfully protected, the other is with a gun.

See: On Birth Certificates...

Old 05-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #35
hotsaucemidl

Both of you guys are so F.O.S.

There is nothing onerous or nefarious about registering your property or the birth of your child, it establishes a chain of LAWFUL OWNERSHIP and INHERITENCE.

It is one of the ways your Unalienable Right To Property is lawfully protected, the other is with a gun.

See: On Birth Certificates...
Registration is different from Recording. In the old day's you used the Country Recorders Office to Record the transfer of title or deed. Now days you make "application" for "registration". By doing so you create an environment suitable for an equitable claim to arise.

Marriages were historically Recorded, not Registered. The Family Bible or Parish Records usually sufficed. Same with Births, the family Bible usually sufficed to Record the birth, but not Register it.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #36
Barbshowers

property taxes are hinged on the sole issue of registration (voluntary, not compulsion) and not any amount of specie or fiat (value) now was it sport?.
You have no facts. Neither do I. We propose theories yet hesitate to test theories because the testing can be expensive. We also do not test theories because the theory could be proved incorrect.

The latest theory is CERTIFICATE OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. The theory is that the county collects property taxes because there has been no acceptance of the property by the owner. In this theory you file said certificate which essentially acknowledges that the tenant has accept the deed transferring the property to him and he is now in full legal ownership. The rent (property tax) collected can escheat back to the owner retroactively 3 years and no further taxes are owed.

This theory is presently being tested in Dubuque. The CERTIFICATE OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT was prominently sent NUNC PRO TUNC.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #37
Barbshowers

Basic principle: If you are paying tax and stop paying and the item being taxed is removed from your possession without further due process then YOU ARE NOT THE LEGAL OWNER. This applies to any property you pay rent (taxes) on or any property that is subject to being seized to satisfy past taxes. In a communist country this is EVERYTHING. That is the way it is in the U.S.

As to inheritance I trust you have no heirs. The determination of heirs occurs upon your death and you don't appear to be dead to me. Even death does not stop the new heirs from happening should you die when your wife has a bun in the oven.

I don't create the tea leaves. I do attempt to interpret them though.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #38
Barbshowers

Registration is different from Recording. In the old day's you used the Country Recorders Office to Record the transfer of title or deed. Now days you make "application" for "registration". By doing so you create an environment suitable for an equitable claim to arise.
In the U.S. (at least the part I am familiar with) the deed gets taken to the recorders office, they send it to the treasurer who stamps it ENTERED FOR TAXATION and then it is returned. I suppose most people (myself included) would not see the opportunity presented for 72 hours to send a letter requesting clarification of this process.

Old 05-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #39
Spisivavona

Marriages were historically Recorded, not Registered. The Family Bible or Parish Records usually sufficed. Same with Births, the family Bible usually sufficed to Record the birth, but not Register it.
Could you please explain the process of making "application" for "registration". Could you please provide examples of these "applications for registration".

An "equitable claim" is a claim for remedy which does not involve money.

Reply to Thread New Thread