LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-16-2020, 07:25 PM   #1
AngelaJohnston

Default Moving to a new house
Some advice for moving to anew house, could you recommend a moving company or maybe some tips

Old 12-16-2020, 07:32 PM   #2
Reso1ution
I think you need a couple of big strong guys!

Old 12-16-2020, 07:56 PM   #3
ramzes666

Does anyone know something about using gallops?

Old 12-16-2020, 08:15 PM   #4
Karsdorp

As for me, there is not the only possible variant existing. I think you can use porch gallow brackets and even canopy gallops brackets. I don't think it has such fundamental importance. The more important question is where to purchase it. I used the services of Toolstation and I am always delighted with the quality they provide. Maybe, it will work for you as well. I also do have a question for you guys. Have you ever heard about the brands https://www.reputablemover.com which are displayed here? I am interested to hear your impressions about any of these companies as I am planning a move very soon. Thank you in advance!

Old 12-17-2020, 04:40 PM   #5
Philip67

As for me, there is not the only possible variant existing. I think you can use porch gallow brackets and even canopy gallops brackets. I don't think it has such fundamental importance. The more important question is where to purchase it. I used the services of Toolstation and I am always delighted with the quality they provide. Maybe, it will work for you as well. I also do have a question for you guys. Have you ever heard about the brands https://www.reputablemover.com which are displayed here? I am interested to hear your impressions about any of these companies as I am planning a move very soon. Thank you in advance!
Originally Posted by Karsdorp View Post
I think they will serve you perfectly!

Reply to Thread New Thread