LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-01-2021, 02:36 PM   #1
AngelaJohnston

Default How to get weed near Nikolassee?
Hi,

I know how you hate this type of posts but I thought I'd just give it a try, if there's a better place to ask just tell me.

I live and study in Berlin since October, however I know absolutely no one who smokes. Is there any way to get weed in the Steglitz-Zehlendorf area? I live in Nikolassee.

Thank you.

Old 02-01-2021, 02:46 PM   #2
ramzes666

I advise you to quit, the best way of proceeding, you know.
Totally get u and your case, I was there, I know that sometimes it may be really hard to give up what makes u feel happy and relaxed. However, I had realized that it's way better to be healthy and sober all the time to enjoy life.
I wasn't that strict to myself as I'm now, so I wanted to get rid of this "addiction" gradually, the way cigarette smokers do, they buy something else like vape or iqos to change their habit of smoking from "too bad for your health" to "acceptable, but still not perfect".
I've made the same trick with smoking joints, I just found "less evil" way of getting eased, I've even purchased bulk kratom to be sure that it'll be enough to get from weed to kratom and get rid of my addiction.

Reply to Thread New Thread