LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #21
Soresbox

did i see him move his left thumb instead of steering at the end oO

Old 08-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
HaroTaure

I don't know, but the more I watch it, the funnier it gets.

Old 08-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #23
Teeppoodiug

That kid is lucky. My brother was a paramedic in Gainesville for a number of years, and one day he was called to a scene of unspeakable horror. Four teenage kids took a friend's M5 on the railroad tracks and tried to hit the car's top speed. When the track took a slight downward elevation, the car launched in the air and broad-sided a giant cypress tree. The bodies literally exploded, and there were 5 heads, jaw-bones, arms, and legs scattered all around a giant blood-soaked area. A fellow medic literally found an eye-ball embedded in the tree due to how fast the car was traveling.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #24
Njxatsbf

Yeah, I think if you personally know paramedics they all have some pretty gruesome stories. But that sounds a particularly bad one.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #25
drgshmcm

Justice is served! Shame on the sexy M3 though, but no kid deserves a car of that value, I don't care if he's been doing heart transplants or what not.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #26
Suentiend

But than BMW is not made for hill kiind of racing, more for autobahn/snelweg/highway whatever.... flat long pieces with flat curves. Or quick pull up in city like area.
*shakes head in wonder*

Old 08-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #27
viagbloggerz

*shakes head in wonder*
Well I was going to say something.

Those roads did look perefct M3 territory. Almost can't blame the guy for having a go.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #28
Figelac

Justice is served! Shame on the sexy M3 though, but no kid deserves a car of that value, I don't care if he's been doing heart transplants or what not.
Wow. What a hater.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #29
somamasoso

was chatting to a friend , liz , who`s a traffic cop and she told me a tale - they were called to a `probable black` involving 2 cars and an arctic - a V6 VW sharan 7 on board had been racing a renault espace , again all seats taken - apparantly at 75 yards to the roundabout, and going about 120mph they applied the brakes - to plow straight into the side of this lorry`s trailer. needless to say they were picking up heads , arms , a leg or 5 from accross the otehr side of the roundabout , and in 1 case , off another car bonnet.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:44 AM   #30
Ngdyoysv

Airbag and hoodie had perfect deployment there.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:46 AM   #31
toreesi

you got money to get that car you also have money to rent time on a track and exploit the full potential of your car

public road a lot of blind corner and bunch of bump is no place to race, could have been another car facing him and could have killed a whole family. the guy is clearly stupid and the saddest part is that he did not break a thing or killed himself ...... second option is rough but next time he might kill someone

sry had to let it out lol

Old 08-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #32
Suvaxal

I believe he thought he had more downforce to be honest.

But than BMW is not made for hill kiind of racing, more for autobahn/snelweg/highway whatever.... flat long pieces with flat curves. Or quick pull up in city like area.

Silly rich kid destroyed his dads car or his present hahaha
Where do you come up with this ****? M series BMW's are amazing track cars. A massively high percentage of cars at the nurburgring when i go are BMW M3's.

8:05BMW M3 E92 - Nurburgring laptime.
Silly child. Thank god no one else was around to hurt.

Old 08-24-2012, 02:59 AM   #33
nikolapegayyyaasss

the mtechnik M3 is an amazing track car the road going M3 is a very capable car but its nothing like the proper race spec m3's

the CSL is the closest you'll get to a track m3 (full production car)

and the GTR is the daddy of the 3 (only 10 road going versions made to allow them to be able to compete as it was a V8 and wasn't in the spirit of gran tourismo)

Old 08-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #34
Civilrecordzz

Where do you come up with this ****? M series BMW's are amazing track cars. A massively high percentage of cars at the nurburgring when i go are BMW M3's.

8:05BMW M3 E92 - Nurburgring laptime.
Silly child. Thank god no one else was around to hurt.
You know the Nurburgring is now considered a joke amongst car aficionados, after James May made it very very uncool?

Old 08-24-2012, 04:29 AM   #35
JonnTEN

You know the Nurburgring is now considered a joke amongst car aficionados, after James May made it very very uncool?
I think it's more uncool to have your opinion swayed by what James May thinks or says. It's still cool.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #36
DownloadMan

James May doesn't like the Nurburgring because cars that are tested and setup from testing there come out very firm and raw.... because they are usually sports cars/performance cars of some description. Captain slow has a Fiat Panda....His opinion does not make it uncool i'm afraid.

In my opinion it is the ultimate test for car and driver, and i love it.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #37
sjdflghd

James May doesn't like the Nurburgring because cars that are tested and setup from testing there come out very firm and raw.... because they are usually sports cars/performance cars of some description. Captain slow has a Fiat Panda....His opinion does not make it uncool i'm afraid.

In my opinion it is the ultimate test for car and driver, and i love it.
I don't think it's that simple. It's perfectly possible to set up a sports car on normal roads. Let's see....Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

The problem at the 'ring is that there is so much banking. Cars need rock solid dampers to behave well at speed in those circumstances.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #38
Alkassyinhisk

You know the Nurburgring...
Every time I see that word I read it as "Burger King."

Old 08-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #39
PristisoliTer

I don't think it's that simple. It's perfectly possible to set up a sports car on normal roads. Let's see....Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

The problem at the 'ring is that there is so much banking. Cars need rock solid dampers to behave well at speed in those circumstances.
Ferrari have their own track to set up their cars... Maserati probably use this as well being owned by Ferrari (EDIT: Apologies they both owned by Fiat). Lamborghini are owned by Audi who test at the Nurburgring so I am sure they have and do as well.

I also didn't say it's not possible to setup a performance car on normal roads or that all performance cars are tested there. My personal opinion is that it is a great all round test for cars because the track has everything and it's all accentuated meaning if a car can do it there it will sure be able to do it on the road.

Old 08-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #40
averkif

Ferrari have their own track to set up their cars... Maserati probably use this as well being owned by Ferrari (EDIT: Apologies they both owned by Fiat). Lamborghini are owned by Audi who test at the Nurburgring so I am sure they have and do as well.
Hello wide berth, it's me, the point. The Ferrari test track isn't heavily banked.

Reply to Thread New Thread