LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #41
SashaLionx

Acupuncture,

We are a product of our culture - I grew up in a poor home and went to school as the only white kid.

Not everyone spent their youth disappointing their parents enough to develop an embarrassing need for acceptance and constant attention. This type of childhood produces a man-sized boy constantly expressing himself in the form of braggadocio, attention-gathering or charity events with their name in the title.

I would rather have a few tough years early on to learn from, than lots of empty years later in life admiring the smell of my own armpit.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:42 AM   #42
assohillA

Will actually seems like a fairly well-adjusted person. If I was forced to meet anyone off the internet I think he'd be a good laugh for a beer.

Incidentally, I'm finally hitting NYC next year.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:48 AM   #43
ClorrerVeks

Will actually seems like a fairly well-adjusted person. If I was forced to meet anyone off the internet I think he'd be a good laugh for a beer.

Incidentally, I'm finally hitting NYC next year.
Sounds kind of gay, count me in!

Old 06-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #44
Vodonaeva

Bought the rest of their albums aswell, still a big fan now... classics

Old 06-28-2012, 05:58 AM   #45
suilusargaino

Acupuncture,

We are a product of our culture - I grew up in a poor home and went to school as the only white kid.

Not everyone spent their youth disappointing their parents enough to develop an embarrassing need for acceptance and constant attention. This type of childhood produces a man-sized boy constantly expressing himself in the form of braggadocio, attention-gathering or charity events with their name in the title.

I would rather have a few tough years early on to learn from, than lots of empty years later in life admiring the smell of my own armpit.
There was entirely too much sincerity in that post. Nicely done. Must have struck a nerve

Old 06-28-2012, 07:12 AM   #46
SimSlim

Acupuncture,

Look you sonofabitch. You get to rag on DM, I get Acupuncture. Got it? Stay off my turf.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:15 AM   #47
traiffhetl

Look you sonofabitch. You get to rag on DM, I get Acupuncture. Got it? Stay off my turf.
Tell 'em!

Old 06-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #48
zbckFNlW

To be fair, I have no turf, I spread the mud equally.

However, don't you think that Acupuncture's reaction is funny? Reminds me of the yelping dog in cartoons that is constantly hopping around the bulldog trying to get his attention and misconstrues lack of rejection with acceptance. Or the kid the makes up excuses to his parents on why he is not out with his friends on Friday night. What do you think?

Your best onslaught, in my opinion, was against Turtle Bay. You must have been in a bad mood that day because she said almost nothing out of line and you pounced on her. Turtle Bay can be your territory.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #49
evalayCap

Your best onslaught, in my opinion, was against Turtle Bay. You must have been in a bad mood that day because she said almost nothing out of line and you pounced on her. Turtle Bay can be your territory.
All I implied there was that her greatest skill might be in counting the ceiling tiles above her bed. I just don't understand how that can be taken so negatively . And besides, 'she don't come around her no more' (tom petty voice).

Old 06-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #50
Lipitorseffec

However, don't you think that Acupuncture's reaction is funny? Reminds me of the yelping dog in cartoons that is constantly hopping around the bulldog trying to get his attention and misconstrues lack of rejection with acceptance. Or the kid the makes up excuses to his parents on why he is not out with his friends on Friday night. What do you think?

**** me, if it could be said with 5 words you can guarantee Will will use 3,450,000.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #51
Thunderzee

**** me, if it could be said with 5 words you can guarantee Will will use 3,450,000.
Which part, I am sincerely curious?

The first sentence was following his "Tom Petty" thing, trying to be read slowly (you probably do this anyway).

The next paragraph had two discrete examples, each written to description.

The last paragraph I will not defend.

EDIT: Just read it again; it does read poorly. The second paragraph in particular.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #52
Angelinaaiiiiiiiii

Which part, I am sincerely curious?

The first sentence was following his "Tom Petty" thing, trying to be read slowly (you probably do this anyway).

The next paragraph had two discrete examples, each written to description.

The last paragraph I will not defend.

EDIT: Just read it again; it does read poorly. The second paragraph in particular.
You were a bit wordy, if I'm honest.

EDIT: Second paragraph? The whole thing reads like a mills and boon special

Old 06-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #53
lakraboob

- I grew up in a poor home .
But I bet they showed all your other relatives how well-to-do they were!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #54
JorgiOLusinio

**** off you angry cum flake.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #55
infelconi

**** off you angry cum flake.
Actually you **** off. That was an inside joke (and pretty witty, I might add). AND, believe it or not, self-deprecating! Our young lad is growing up!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:34 AM   #56
serius_06

Actually you **** off. That was an inside joke (and pretty witty, I might add). AND, believe it or not, self-deprecating! Our young lad is growing up!
How much do you think that caps lock helped you out there?

Old 06-28-2012, 08:36 AM   #57
23tommy

Keep in mind you are always the one to draw the first punch, so a retaliation is almost certainly always going to follow.

Let me try!

Your unprecedented ability to remember tiny nuances of particular conversation (mostly of a personal nature and using that against someone), leads me to believe that you are, in fact, much more similar to a woman than a man. An argument will ensue, and a minor detail will be brought up (similar to what most women do), and used against that particular person in an attempt to be witty. This is probably why you have relationship problems, and more than likely haven't been with a woman for more than a couple of years.

Going back to pulling the first punch, this is generally indicative of someone with low self esteem. These particular individuals will usually alienate themselves among friends, typically bringing up personal details from a private conversation and making it public to either appear better than the "victim," or try to impress the pack with attempted wit. This tactic rarely works, leaving the "attacker" with few friends and no one to travel with them when they go on vacation. This personality type might also lead the individual to obtain many useless and expensive degrees that have very little real world value, only serving to acquire a cubical job working endless hours making somebody else a lot of money.

Fun!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:37 AM   #58
seawolferr

Keep in mind you are always the one to draw the first punch, so a retaliation is almost certainly always going to follow.

Let me try!

Your unprecedented ability to remember tiny nuances of particular conversations (of a personal nature), leads me to believe that you are, in fact, much more similar to a woman than a man. An argument will ensue, and a minor detail will be brought up (similar to what most women do), and used against that particular person in an attempt to be witty. This is probably why you have relationship problems, and more than likely haven't been with a woman for more than a couple of years.

Going back to pulling the first punch, this is generally indicative of someone with low self esteem. These particular individuals will usually alienate themselves among friends, typically bringing up personal details from a private conversation and making it public to either appear better than the "victim," or try to impress the pack with attempted wit. This tactic rarely works, leaving the "attacker" with few friends and no one to travel with them when they go on vacation. This personality type might also lead the individual to obtain many useless and expensive degrees that have very little real world value, and only serve in receiving a cubical job working endless hours making somebody else a lot of money.

Fun!
Your post has no impact without your glorious man boobs.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:13 AM   #59
Stacypettlerr

Let me try!

Your unprecedented ability to remember tiny nuances of particular conversation (mostly of a personal nature and using that against someone), leads me to believe that you are, in fact, much more similar to a woman than a man. An argument will ensue, and a minor detail will be brought up (similar to what most women do), and used against that particular person in an attempt to be witty. This is probably why you have relationship problems, and more than likely haven't been with a woman for more than a couple of years.

Going back to pulling the first punch, this is generally indicative of someone with low self esteem. These particular individuals will usually alienate themselves among friends, typically bringing up personal details from a private conversation and making it public to either appear better than the "victim," or try to impress the pack with attempted wit. This tactic rarely works, leaving the "attacker" with few friends and no one to travel with them when they go on vacation. This personality type might also lead the individual to obtain many useless and expensive degrees that have very little real world value, only serving to acquire a cubical job working endless hours making somebody else a lot of money.

Fun!
I think you are trying to knock me for having a good memory, that really makes no sense.

Must have struck a nerve!

Old 06-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #60
cabonuserollyo

Did you all get your period today?

Calm down every one!

Reply to Thread New Thread