LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-11-2012, 04:37 AM   #21
jeargefef

bhai,

that 1980 thing was a typo, for correcting, but 15th of April 1880 is thursday, I checked the following websites,
http://www.mathsisfun.com/games/dayofweek.html
http://www.searchforancestors.com/ut...dayofweek.html

but even in the book its mentioned thursday.

Sorry for the confusion bro.. yes ur right.. and im wrong.. somehow confused it with wednesday.. here it is mentioned clearly..

the wonderful thing i noticed about this book is that the respected author has done a great deal collecting different yet concrete sources.. like on this chapter he has sourced from both Sawaneh Qasmi of Hazrat Maulana Yaqoub sahab Nanotawi and Hazrat Maulana Manazir Ahsan Geelani sahab .. apart from Arwah e Thalitha.. Tadhkirat ur Rasheed and Madhab Mansur ..etc..

duas..

wa assalam..

Old 07-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #22
Enfonebew

There was common thinking that the disease that took mawlana's life was caused by black magic

(Sawanah Qasmi)

Old 07-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #23
AncewwewBus

There was common thinking that the disease that took mawlana's life was caused by black magic

(Sawanah Qasmi)

i dont remember any mention of sihr there.. infact his health began to fall on the way back from Haj.. where he had fever.. cough with sputum.. .. often waxing and waning throught till his last moments.. shall post the scans sometime later

wa assalam..

Old 07-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #24
br`lorance

i dont remember any mention of sihr there.. infact his health began to fall on the way back from Haj.. where he had fever.. cough with sputum.. .. often waxing and waning throught till his last moments.. shall post the scans sometime later

wa assalam..

Here..

duas..

wa assalam..

Reply to Thread New Thread