LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #21
Evoryboypoto

asalam thank you zahed,
rather then giving her tools to debate them,

advice her to stay away.
also what i said before which nobody seemed to reply on,

is it not in out beliefs then men and woman should not communicate unless its unavoidable.
and really nessecerly..

so all the long long stories could have been avoided by just advicing her to stay away.
and then in her own time and need for knowledge she can eduacate herself about these shia ,s
in order for her to not repect this dubble sin, talking to men, and mixing with mushrikeen.

masalam
To be honest, i dont reali talk to him much in person, its more on the phone n thats wer he tells me al this, ive been aware because alot of people old me,they can trick your mind just like that.
As i dont know enuff about my religion and he knows toooooooo much about his, watever he says to me..i dont reali bother, Wateva he said to me ive told u all here because i knw u can prove he is wrong
And i do get your point of keeping away from him, A month ago i use to talk ALOT to him, Ive cut down enuff & Insh'Allah very soon im hoping to stop

Old 12-17-2010, 05:06 PM   #22
Evoryboypoto

Assalaamu 'Alaykum

@ Brother Tripoly Sunni

I think you should refer her to your thread- "various scandalous and corrupt beliefs of Twelver Shias" so that she will know about their filthy nature.

And please request her not to start debating with those stupids. Because she won't be able to defeat them rather they will inject their poison in her mind too. Because, every deviant section has its own interpretation which satisfies its followers.

How is this idea- she'll invite him to this forum and we'll smash his false belief?
i SO Wish i could
But then again i do not want to be harsh, i dont want to be upsetting him because end of the day he is following what his been brought up with, he said to me that we shud do research for ourself on what is wrong n right, from now on watever he says to me, i wil say il get an answer and let u know.

Would it be okai thoo cuz he might try to argue?
Thanx

Old 12-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #23
Evoryboypoto

asalam,

brother i think these shia ppl,
would twist and use anything in order convert a person.

i even read about stories them pretending to be sunni, marry a sunni woman.
aoudu billahi mini shjitani rashim..

and then turn into cruel husbands once they made it known that they are shia.

truly horrible, i guess that they didnt even know that the marriage is not even valid in this case,
but that is still terrible after u have consumated the marriage and maybe even carrying a child by him
but it shows you how far they go into winning ppl to their side.

sister your so lucky that he didnt do this to you, because of your niceniss seems to me you are way to nice with him.

be hard in this situation ..

masalam
Well yeah at the begining he didnt say to he is shiah, a friend of mine whus a sunni read his name and said he is a shiah, thats when i asked him and his answer was abit of yes and abit of no.
He said im a syed shiah, thats not fully shiah...n i didnt believe his words neways.

Other then that he does say, come and meet me? alot of girls these days arnt that good, they do alot of things behind theyr parents back and im not lieying on this, My own friends..all muslm girls, wearing Hijaab aswell and theyr smoking and with guys.
I can be proud and say im not one of them, Mash'Allah i dont have the guts to look up at a guy forget cheking them, i always remember my respect and all my friends know that, in the whole college most likely onli me whu doesnt swear at all. I Do believe my parents have done EVERYTHING for me till now and its time that i respect what they taught me.

I Only talk to him, other girls r even worse...And for some reason thats y i dont find it bad jus talking to a guy because wen i lookk at every1 ese theyr like 20 steps ahead.

Sometimes because of what i am, i feel people can use me thats y i stay back, whenever this shiah guy says u coming to see me, i change the subject cuz i do find it dodgy but at the same time i could say he is a nice person, he doese know how to respect.
I will make sure always that i keep a BIG distance away from him thO

Old 12-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #24
Evoryboypoto

i dont think its wise to use this hadith because the shia would say the family of Rasulullah SAWS are like the ark of Noah AS.
And what do you mean by that? i didnt quite understand it

Old 12-17-2010, 05:20 PM   #25
Evoryboypoto

asalam

brother im sorry
she should run and hard too.

if this friend was a woman i would agree face her and stand strong but this is a man.

she shouldnt befriend men!!

and this guy is using her becuz its a fact woman is easier to persuade because a woman is weaker then a man.

it would be harder for him to convert a man, so he chooses to convert a woman

sister no disrespect but you need to cut ties with this man.

and if i was you i would let him know why i cut ties with him

his beliefs are haraam and he shouldnt also be befriending a woman.

this is a HARAAM ACT..

as for me when i feel doubt in my heart regards anything i try to stay away from it.
sound to me you have huge doubts about this fellow.
so turn away, and dont mix with men.
lower your gaze,
you can increase you knowledge online or via books without having to sin.

may allah guide these ppl back to the truth ameen

and praying with his arms open because ali alahi salam did?
never heard of that.
but astarfoullah..

masalam.
I Do understand what you mean n i respect your words
Its true its gunaah to speak to guys, but these days people do more then jus talking to guys, wen i compare my self to others, i dont find it as bad because i jus talk to them and theyr like 20 steps ahead from that...i hope u get what i mean...

Old 12-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #26
Evoryboypoto

Well they believe in doing the opposite of what prophet(Saw) taught to muslims..So they just attributed the opposite practise to ttheir imams. There are narrations that hz ali(ra) too used to offer salah like the ahlesunnah, as well as from the prophet(Saw).

2. Because they are grave worshippers. Did ever hz ali(ra) or hz hussain(ra) used the sand from the grave of prophet(Saw) for doing sajdah on it? If no then why? Didn't they consider prophet(Saw) the best of creature? And if they didnt do this then it means that they diodnt consider this to be correct. BUt the rafidah are known for innovations unislamic things in islam.
Im pretty glad i joined this website, its very helpful.
And for the 1nd point im thinking to ask him some of these things and then i'd get back to you all...

Old 12-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #27
Lunims

Fatwas by sunni ulma against shia in urdu.

http://www.kr-hcy.com/Historicald/Fatawa/fatawa.shtml

Old 12-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #28
diplmixxxx

السلام عليكم,

Sister Hirah, I hope you will forgive me for being frank. From your description, it seems there is one thing on this guy's mind- and this is generally the case with every impious man- and he is just using this talk of religion to get "with" you. This is a very common game played by men of this type. Every man knows that the safest way to capture a woman's heart is through a show of respect and niceness. But if he really respected you, then wouldn't he be lowering his gaze and honoring your chastity? If he was really nice, wouldn't he be treating you with honor rather than trying to get you to meet him?

And the feeling that you get that you will be able to stay away from him on account of your natural shyness is a trick from Shaytaan. You can't depend on "changing the subject" forever, eventually he may find a way to meet you, and then that same shyness will make it difficult for you to say no to him. And even if by some coincidence you never meet him, this will not stop Shaytaan from putting evil thoughts and desires in your heart because of him. This may lead to some other sin, and May Allah protect all of us. How great is Allah's mercy upon us! He hasn't just ordered us to stay chaste, but he gave us instructions to mold our lives so it will be easy for us. If you look at false religions like Christianity, they are going to great lengths with all kinds of programs, vows, rings, etc. to stay chaste, but in the end the fall into it anyway on account of their lifestyle. We have this beautiful deen that tells us the small things we have to avoid in order to make it easy to avoid the big things. And we should consider all those "small" sins as very serious, not looking at what anyone else is doing, but keeping our eyes on the greatness of Allah.

So, I concur with the sister who is recommending for you to "run far away." You don't have to be rude, but be firm. I would suggest that maybe you should contact some pious Muslim boy to go and ask him if he has any questions about Sunni Islam. Then if he tries to contact you again, ask him if he talked to the person you sent and that he will be able to help him understand Islam better than you can. Then tell him politely but firmly that you can't talk with him anymore in private- as you are in love with someone else who will be angry if they find you speaking to another boy in private- Allah and his messenger!

Remember that if you please Allah, it won't matter if the whole world seems angry with you and thinks you are rude. And if you displease Allah, then the whole world can be friendly with you and you would still be ruined- Allah protect us.

Maybe others who have had experience breaking off relationships like this can offer suggestions and encouragement.

Old 12-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #29
bettingonosports

asalam thank you zahed,
rather then giving her tools to debate them,

advice her to stay away.
also what i said before which nobody seemed to reply on,

is it not in out beliefs then men and woman should not communicate unless its unavoidable.
and really nessecerly..

so all the long long stories could have been avoided by just advicing her to stay away.
and then in her own time and need for knowledge she can eduacate herself about these shia ,s
in order for her to not repect this dubble sin, talking to men, and mixing with mushrikeen.

masalam
Wa'alaykumus Salam

Sister,
When I read her first post, I thought to reply by same words those you used. But I found that you had already replied.

Later when I saw that no one was interested about your advice and they were proceeding on, I thought to stop this fitna by that way which they like.

My intension was to keep her away from that guy by engaging him in a debate with us. Furthermore she could know about their filthy belief too.

But undoubtly your advice is the best.
Jazakallah.

Old 12-17-2010, 07:58 PM   #30
evalayCap

asalam,

brother i think these shia ppl,
would twist and use anything in order convert a person.

i even read about stories them pretending to be sunni, marry a sunni woman.
aoudu billahi mini shjitani rashim..

and then turn into cruel husbands once they made it known that they are shia.

truly horrible, i guess that they didnt even know that the marriage is not even valid in this case,
but that is still terrible after u have consumated the marriage and maybe even carrying a child by him
but it shows you how far they go into winning ppl to their side.

sister your so lucky that he didnt do this to you, because of your niceniss seems to me you are way to nice with him.

be hard in this situation ..

masalam
the same hadith is quoted by sunni scholars too. so we should rather not go there without correct knowledge & understanding

Old 12-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #31
evalayCap

And what do you mean by that? i didnt quite understand it
its just that the hadith about the family of the Prophet SAWS is like the ship of Nuh AS, who ever is on will be saved & whoever does not get on will drown.

Old 12-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #32
celddiskend

السلام عليكم,

Sister Hirah, I hope you will forgive me for being frank. From your description, it seems there is one thing on this guy's mind- and this is generally the case with every impious man- and he is just using this talk of religion to get "with" you. This is a very common game played by men of this type. Every man knows that the safest way to capture a woman's heart is through a show of respect and niceness. But if he really respected you, then wouldn't he be lowering his gaze and honoring your chastity? If he was really nice, wouldn't he be treating you with honor rather than trying to get you to meet him?

And the feeling that you get that you will be able to stay away from him on account of your natural shyness is a trick from Shaytaan. You can't depend on "changing the subject" forever, eventually he may find a way to meet you, and then that same shyness will make it difficult for you to say no to him. And even if by some coincidence you never meet him, this will not stop Shaytaan from putting evil thoughts and desires in your heart because of him. This may lead to some other sin, and May Allah protect all of us. How great is Allah's mercy upon us! He hasn't just ordered us to stay chaste, but he gave us instructions to mold our lives so it will be easy for us. If you look at false religions like Christianity, they are going to great lengths with all kinds of programs, vows, rings, etc. to stay chaste, but in the end the fall into it anyway on account of their lifestyle. We have this beautiful deen that tells us the small things we have to avoid in order to make it easy to avoid the big things. And we should consider all those "small" sins as very serious, not looking at what anyone else is doing, but keeping our eyes on the greatness of Allah.

So, I concur with the sister who is recommending for you to "run far away." You don't have to be rude, but be firm. I would suggest that maybe you should contact some pious Muslim boy to go and ask him if he has any questions about Sunni Islam. Then if he tries to contact you again, ask him if he talked to the person you sent and that he will be able to help him understand Islam better than you can. Then tell him politely but firmly that you can't talk with him anymore in private- as you are in love with someone else who will be angry if they find you speaking to another boy in private- Allah and his messenger!

Remember that if you please Allah, it won't matter if the whole world seems angry with you and thinks you are rude. And if you displease Allah, then the whole world can be friendly with you and you would still be ruined- Allah protect us.

Maybe others who have had experience breaking off relationships like this can offer suggestions and encouragement.
salamwlaykum in the hifaz helper thing can i revise quran? can ut ell me how im confused thanks

Old 12-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #33
Evoryboypoto

السلام عليكم,

You do noyt have to ask for forgiveness, i absolutly do not mind because end of the day watever yout telling me will be for my best

ii Aggreee i know already that he likes me, n thats what i think is making it hard for me to stop talking to him, but I Know insh'Allah very soOn im gowing to get busy in my life and thats the time wen i know for a fact that i wont be talking to him.
I could get some1 to talk to him..but i dont want him geting upset.
& I Realy loved what you said, And especially what you said right at the end, that makes me think

Oh and btw it wont be hard for him to stop talking to me, because he knows im a girl who would never take a step against my parents, he knows that me n him together would not work...he says stil its fine, but even if my parents agree (which they wont), i wil ALWAYS be against suchh relationship.

Thanxs Alotttt

Old 12-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #34
Lunims

its just that the hadith about the family of the Prophet SAWS is like the ship of Nuh AS, who ever is on will be saved & whoever does not get on will drown.
Hadith as-Safinah (of Ahlel Bayt being like Noah’s Ark) is a Forgery

The following Hadith, commonly quoted by Shia, is found in al-Mustadrak:

“Ahlul Bayt are like the Ark of Noah. Whoever embarked on it was saved. Whoever turned away perished.”

However, it is inauthentic. Imam al-Dhahabi said in the Talkhis of al-Mustadrak that this Hadith is a forgery. The Isnad of the Hadith contains Mufaddal ibn Salih, who Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Hajar in his Taqrib called “weak” and whom Imam Bukhari referred to as “Munkhar al-Hadith”. No version of this Hadith contains an acceptable chain of narrators.

In any case, if we were to accept this Hadith as authentic, then it would be used first and foremost in relation to the Prophet’s wives who have most right to being called Ahlel Bayt. The Shia are the ones who have abandoned the Prophet’s wives. If Ahlel Bayt are an Ark, then the Shia have cut up that ship and punched a hole in part of it so that now the entire boat is drowning. On the other hand, the Ahlus Sunnah loves and respect “the entire boat” (i.e. the entirity of the Ahlel Bayt).

Old 12-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #35
Shiplyopidomi

You do noyt have to ask for forgiveness, i absolutly do not mind because end of the day watever yout telling me will be for my best

ii Aggreee i know already that he likes me, n thats what i think is making it hard for me to stop talking to him, but I Know insh'Allah very soOn im gowing to get busy in my life and thats the time wen i know for a fact that i wont be talking to him.
I could get some1 to talk to him..but i dont want him geting upset.
& I Realy loved what you said, And especially what you said right at the end, that makes me think

Oh and btw it wont be hard for him to stop talking to me, because he knows im a girl who would never take a step against my parents, he knows that me n him together would not work...he says stil its fine, but even if my parents agree (which they wont), i wil ALWAYS be against suchh relationship.

Thanxs Alotttt
Salam Aleykum,

Sorry I lost my internet connection yesterday, You asked me If the Shia saw Ali RA praying with his hands Open, the answer is No they didn't and they most probably fabricated some narration and attributed it to him.

As for us The Muslims, we always have a scientific methodology and the trustworthy traditions that we follow with this regards, I site some of them:

The Prophet PBUH used to tell the people to place the right over the left:

المجلّدُ الثَّاني >> [تابع موطأ الإمام مالك] >> [تابع أبواب الصلاة] >> 94 - (باب وضع اليمين على اليسار في الصلاة (1))
290 - أخبرنا مالك، حدّثنا أبو حازم (2)، عن سهل (3) بن سعد الساعدي (4)، قال: كان الناسُ (5) يُؤْمَرون (6) أن يضعَ أحدُهم يَدَه اليُمنى على ذراعِه (7) اليُسرى في الصلاة. By the Narration of Imam Muhammad bin al Hassan,

Malik told us, Abu Hazim narrated to us from Sahl bin Sa'ad al Sa'edee that he said: The People used to be ordered to place their right over their left arm during Salat.
source: Muwatta Malik, SAHIH al BUKHARI, Musnad Ahmad.
Hadith rank: SAHIH.

أخبرنا سويد بن نصر قال أنبأنا عبد الله بن المبارك عن زائدة قال حدثنا عاصم بن كليب قال حدثني أبي أن وائل بن حجر أخبره قال قلت لأنظرن إلى صلاة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم كيف يصليى فنظرت إليه فقام فكبر ورفع يديه حتى حاذتا بأذنيه ثم وضع يده اليمنى على كفه اليسرى والرسغ والساعد فلما أراد أن يركع رفع يديه مثلها
-قال ووضع يديه على ركبتيه ثم لما رفع رأسه رفع يديه مثلها ثم سجد فجعل كفيه بحذاء أذنيه ثم قعد وافترش رجله اليسرى ووضع كفه اليسرى على فخذه وركبته اليسرى وجعل حد مرفقه الأيمن على فخذه اليمنى ثم قبض اثنتين من أصابعه وحلق حلقة ثم رفع اصبعه فرأيته يحركها يدعو بها. " Suweid bin Nasr said: Abdullah bin al Mubarak told us from Za'ed that he said: Assim bin Kuleib told us: My Father told me that Wa'el bin Hajar told him: I went to look at the prayer of the Prophet PBUH how he did it, So I looked at him and he stood up and made takbeer then raised his hands until his ears then placed his right hand over his left wrist and when he wanted to make Ruku'u he raised his hands like before (...) "
source: Sunan al Nisa'e, Al Imam al Nawawi in Tahtheeb al Asmaa.
Hadith Rank: SAHIH.

حدثنا نصر بن علي، أخبرنا أبو أحمد، عن العلاء بن صالح، عن زرعة بن عبد الرحمن قال: سمعت ابن الزبير يقول:
صفُّ القدمين ووضع اليد على اليد من السنة. "Nasr bin Ali told us that Abu Ahmad told him from Al Alaa bin Saleh who narrated from Zara'ah bin Abdul Rahman that he said: I heard Abdullah Ibn al Zubair say: (...) Placing the Hand over the Hand is a Sunnah."

source: Al Majmou'u for al Nawawi, al bayhaqi in Sunan al Kubrah, Sunan Abu Dawood, Al badr al Muneer.
Hadith rank: The chain of Narrators is Good.

حدثنا محمد بن بكار بن الريان، عن هشيم بن بشير، عن الحجّاج بن أبي زينب، عن أبي عثمان النهدي، عن ابن مسعود:
أنه كان يصلي فوضع يده اليسرى على اليمنى، فرآه النبي -صلى الله عليه وسلم- فوضع يده اليمنى على اليسرى. Muhammad bin Bakkar bin al Rayyan from Hasheem bin Basheer from al Hajjaj bin Abi Zeinab from abu Uthman al Hindi from Ibn Mas'oud: That when he was praying he placed his left hand over his right, the Prophet PBUH saw him so he (corrected him by) placed his Right over his left.

Source: Imam Al Nawawi in al Khulasah, Sunan Abu Dawood, Al Imam al Thahabi in al Thiqat.
Hadith Rank: SAHIH on the condition of Muslim.

إنا معشر الأنبياء ، أمرنا أن نعجل إفطارنا ، و نؤخر سحورنا ، و نضع أيماننا على شمائلنا في الصلاة Abdullah Ibn Umar and Abdullah Ibn al Abbas may Allah be pleased with both of them Narrated that the Prophet PBUH said: We The Prophets have been ordered to Hasten in our Iftar and to delay our Suhur and to place our Rights over our lefts during Salat.

Source: Imam al Suyuti in al Jami'i al Sagheer, Sheikh al Albani in Sahih al Jami'i.
Hadith Rank: SAHIH.

كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يؤمنا فيأخذ شماله بيمينه Halab al ta'ee the father of Qubaysah narrated: The Prophet PBUH used to lead us in prayer and he would place his right over his left.

Source: Sunan al Tirmithi, al Imam al baghawi in Sharh al Sunnah, ibn Hajar al Asqalani in al Mishkah, al Albani in Sahih Ibn Majah.
Hadith Rank: Has a very good chain of narrators.

At the end of the day just go to Madinah and Mecca and see how the Muslims have been praying in these two Cities for over 1400 years, they do exactly what the Prophet PBUH taught their fathers.

Sister do NOT let deviants drag you into the same hole they have fallen into, This religion of Islam Is as SOLID as a Diamond and as CLEAR as the Sun in the Sky.

(Do not fall for him emotionally either because then you will stop thinking rationally).

Old 12-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #36
Sleflanna

Forgive me for butting in, but sister Hirah sound's as though she has very little knowledge on the subject matter. I think she should focus on the basics before she can fully understand the information being bombarded at her.

The problem at times is people expect a simple answer to what is a rather complex question, "The differences between Sunni and Shia". It is greatly upsetting that Sunnis do not know the extent of the Shia deviancy. The Shia have the audacity to slander the wives of the Prophet, the Mothers of the believers and yet we laugh and joke with them. I dare anyone to do the same if they had sworn at your mother.

Old 12-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #37
Abaanto

Let one or two brothers(esp tripolysunni) address her queries at a times, otherwise she will be confused reading the different views of brothers around here..

Old 12-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #38
StincPriene

Wa'alaykumus Salam

Sister,
When I read her first post, I thought to reply by same words those you used. But I found that you had already replied.

Later when I saw that no one was interested about your advice and they were proceeding on, I thought to stop this fitna by that way which they like.

My intension was to keep her away from that guy by engaging him in a debate with us. Furthermore she could know about their filthy belief too.

But undoubtly your advice is the best.
Jazakallah.
asalam,

i think sometime on nice forums like this everybody is trying to help is not realizing were actually bombing a person with information..
which can be good but bad as well.
depending on the person strenght..

as for the brothers keep reminding me that i should not speak unless i have knowledge to a certain degree i agree.

but u have to realize ppl with no knowledge have to start somewhere in order for them to learn.

and i would like to remind you that diffrent ppl have diffrent degrees of intelligence.
which include emotional intelligence and IQ.

now i may not have a high IQ for remebering numbers of hadeeths and numbers of surahs.
or remembring everything into the detail.

but i certainly have a feel for feeling people, and then being able to give advice in a way that may persuade if not make a person think about his or her actions.

and dont forget life is a learing curve untill death
u will never be knowledgable for the full 100%

we make mistakes and we repent
for i we never make a mistake or sin
allah swt would create a new nation that does sin and then repent
i have read ...

the sister is seeming slowly to realize that this guy is bad news
ALHAMDULLIAH.

also i have noticed sum ppl sorry has nothing to do with this but ,

sum ppl start a topic or simply just use that emotioncon
the red face who shows anger???

i wish we would not be able to use it.
evertime i see that face i just wanna say starfoullah.

lets try to be not angry.

MASALAM

Old 12-20-2010, 08:43 AM   #39
Evoryboypoto

Forgive me for butting in, but sister Hirah sound's as though she has very little knowledge on the subject matter. I think she should focus on the basics before she can fully understand the information being bombarded at her.

The problem at times is people expect a simple answer to what is a rather complex question, "The differences between Sunni and Shia". It is greatly upsetting that Sunnis do not know the extent of the Shia deviancy. The Shia have the audacity to slander the wives of the Prophet, the Mothers of the believers and yet we laugh and joke with them. I dare anyone to do the same if they had sworn at your mother.
Yeah i do think its gowing too long but i do not mind as im learning something from it
Hmmm i find the shiah thing very complicated still, i think that how is it theyr fault that theyr shiah? because arnt they following wht they been brought up with?
And dontworry, your not butting in

Old 12-20-2010, 08:45 AM   #40
Evoryboypoto

Jus thOrt i'd say thanxs to you all as i have learnt quite abit from this, Thanx you soo much and i will be back for more answers very sOon Insh'Allah

Reply to Thread New Thread