LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-10-2011, 07:19 AM   #1
infarrelisam

Default Water: A wonderful blessing of God
Aslamo Alikum,

Dear All,

Water is such a blessing.

Just think, when you take a bath or you discharge, it takes all of your dirtiness and filth from you and goes itself inside a gutter and after flowing through many dirty channels it finally reaches oceans.

From oceans (or any other open areas), it evaporates with the heat of sun and gets as clean as it was before. Then it rains on us and all living beings drink from this and all the land lushes green with it.

In short, more you will think about water, more you will feel it is a very great blessing.

Questions to ask from our minds:

Are we thanking God that much who has given us such great and wonderful blessings?

Should we start thanking God right now or should we wait till God takes away from us His countless blessings?

Old 08-12-2011, 03:29 AM   #2
mrPronmaker

Aslamo Alikum,

Dear All,

Water is such a blessing.

Just think, when you take a bath or you discharge, it takes all of your dirtiness and filth from you and goes itself inside a gutter and after flowing through many dirty channels it finally reaches oceans.

From oceans (or any other open areas), it evaporates with the heat of sun and gets as clean as it was before. Then it rains on us and all living beings drink from this and all the land lushes green with it.

In short, more you will think about water, more you will feel it is a very great blessing.

Questions to ask from our minds:

Are we thanking God that much who has given us such great and wonderful blessings?

Should we start thanking God right now or should we wait till God takes away from us His countless blessings?
Assalam alaykum,

Indeed water is one of the many signs of the magnificence of Allah (SWT).

Wassalam

Old 08-13-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
infarrelisam

I was also thinking that not only water cleans us from outside, it also cleans us from inside. When we drink water, it takes out all of the filth inside our bodies. Also it makes our food digested.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:56 AM   #4
WUlcN1Rz

I believe the Prophet SAW said he liked drinking water as it was neither sweet nor salty.

~

In addition, much of your body requires water to digest food as Jsmith said, by hydrolysis reactions which break down polysaccharides like maltose etc
into monosaccharides like glucose, which are small enough to be absorbed into the body. Also, you can thank water for every single muscle, hair, enzymes
and any other part of your body made of proteins. By giving out water (condensation reactions), you do the opposite of hydrolysis and build up molecules
into bigger ones, for example, amino acids into proteins. Interestingly, without water none of this would be possible, because humans and animals
cannot make their own amino acids, we must obtain our amino acids from plants, which are the only organisms with the powah to make amino acids.

When we eat them, or animals which have eaten them, we take in their proteins. Then we break them by water (hydrolysis), and the shuffle the order
of the amino acids to make the proteins we want by using, you guessed it, water, again (condensation reactions)

I knew those hated Chemistry lessons would one day make me appreciate Islam more. Having typed this in the hot night, I have a wonderful thirst.
I dont think I will appreciate water like I am about to do now...

Old 08-13-2011, 07:22 AM   #5
Domovoy

As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu

Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? (21:30)

Old 11-18-2021, 02:37 PM   #6
LouisHalverson

Magnificent! My nephew just lost her dad this year and she is confronting monetary issues so I need her to get familiar with an ability that will assist or help her and students also gets the best dissertation writing services reviews for quick writing with acquiring for herself in any event. Much obliged to you for sharing this brilliant course.

Reply to Thread New Thread