LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
S.T.D.

Default Christians Flood Knesset with ‘New Judaism’

Knesset Members are furious after finding in their mail boxes what many called missionary propaganda promoting the New testament.

Members from all parties in the Knesset were shocked to see a Christian book that tries to link the Christian New Testament with the Jewish Bible...

Arutz Sheva has learned that many MKs are furious, among them Likud MK Tzipi Hotovely, who said she has asked Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin to put a stop to the dissemination of what she said is outright missionary material in the Knesset. source: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...4#.UASeO5B0gfw

Old 07-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
radikal

Who could have distributed this material? It had to have been from the inside, as the Knesset has security galore and not anybody could have walked in off the street and distributed these to the MK's mail boxes. Either it was an MK (perhaps Christian Arab) or a worker (cleaner, cafeteria worker, security guard, etc.).

Old 07-17-2012, 06:05 AM   #3
Fegasderty

politicians are the same everywhere it seems, when i get junk mail , do the politicians care? will they pass a bill in my lifetime preventing me from getting
junk mail on the web or in real life, or useless survey calls, hell no

But when a politician gets junk mail or something unwanted, than things start moving very quickly dont they, than amendments get passed quicker than usual right

Old 07-17-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
MannoFr

or it could be the wicked Sabeel and their Anglican acolytes to cause problems with Christian Zionists. Or just any radical anti-Zionist who visited the Knesset? There are hundreds of visitors to the Knesset everyday. The best place to start an international scandal is to provoke the Knesset members. Why the Knesset? Why not residents' buildings or the market?

Never look for the obvious explanation for this kind of things. These days, nothing is like it appears.

Look what happened with the graffiti and the threats on the offices of Shalom Akhshav. The author has just been caught and arrested and chose to remain silent. Contrary to what was claimed on every paper and radio station, the author is not at all a settler. And even after they demonized the settlers, he/she continued to leave graffiti and threats. What does that say? Does he sound like someone who has the settlers' reputation at heart?

I think the best is not to jump to conclusions too early. I hope they'll have more info on that by evening news.

Reply to Thread New Thread