LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
hrotedk

Default University of Nebraska Clinic
I talked with my pulmonologist at length and was quite irritated with him for placing thumbs down seriously to your state. I thought he had been bad so I chose to search the net for informative data on stem cell research and came upon an internet site for the University of Nebraska Clinic. I wrote to a health care provider there who had been granted UNMC Scientist Laureate for his excellent work in study. The honor may be the greatest recognition directed at a UNMC researcher. I told him what I discovered from the stem cell leaders web site and asked him how far advanced was this study for COPD and I was surprised at his reaction. He wrote as follows: ----------------------- Thank you for the letter of October 31st. I'm not certain that I'll manage to assist you to greatly as I don't think that there are any stem mobile therapies for COPD currently in development in america. You will find scientific tests in animals. Concerning the clinics and hospitals in Mexico, Argentina, and Germany that you mentioned, nothing is known by me. I've perhaps not observed any publications of results from these centers in any reputable medical journals. I am aware the down sides of individuals with COPD and regret that individuals don't have significantly more to provide presently time. Yours truly, Stephen I. Rennard, M.D. Larson Professor of Medicine Pulmonary, Critical Care, Rest and Sensitivity Medication Department of Internal Medicine University of Nebraska Clinic The study within the claims and the rest of the world is positively to date in the future many of us mightn't even begin to see the benefits. This is greatly unsettling and very discouraging that those who have this disease are now being cheated and cheated out of the life savings simply because they choose living over dying such a fashion that this disease is going to do. You will find NO trustworthy hospitals/clinics or else nowadays which have develop stem cell therapy for COPD. The furthers they've gone everywhere is through laboratory rodents and if they don't refuse these stem cells they'll be attempted on people years from now. I'm mad with your individuals who claim they doing therefore definitely better and are had this procedure and restoring their lives and weaning themselves off their air and have less shortness of breath. This can be a palpable and vicious lie. Nothing is wanted by me related to individuals who make the most of the seriously sick.

Reply to Thread New Thread