LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-27-2017, 03:38 AM   #1
arry J

Default d 162 goals and 285 assists. He had seven goals and 12 assists
Canadian freestyle skiers and medal hopefuls Alex Bilodeau and World Cup champion Mikaël Kingsbury have qualified for the finals of mens moguls on Monday morning. Justin Jackson Jersey . Bilodeau and Kingsbury finished first and second place in qualifying Monday morning, earning scores of 24.70 and 23.81, respectively. Other results Two other Canadians were competing. Philippe Marquis came in sixth with Marc-Antoine Gagnon just ahead of him in fifth, so both will move on. Russian skier Alexandr Smyshlyaev came in third with a score of 23.52. The top 10 finishers were guaranteed a chance to move on. Anyone outside the top 10 can still qualify by skiing again. The finals are scheduled to happen around 1 p.m. eastern time. Canadian-born Australian skier Dale Begg-Smith, who finished second to Bilodeau in Vancouver, did not crack the top 10 and must ski again to qualify for the finals. Bilodeau and Kingsbury are a big part of why Canada has come to dominate the moguls hill in recent years. Theyve taken turns atop the World Cup standings for much of the past four years. The 21-year-old Kingsbury is the reigning world champion, but the 26-year-old Bilodeau comes to Sochi having won each of the last three events. "I feel great. Ive worked hard," Bilodeau said. "The work is done and Im just trying to enjoy the moment. Its my last Olympic experience and its so fun. Each time Im here I feel like I want to be here forever." Worlds best Bilodeau is skiing well but Kingsbury seems to be peaking and isnt shying away from lofty expectations. "I think I can win any event if I ski at my best, so I will focus to do the best run of my life for the job that I need to do," he said. Medals on the mens side would bookend a magical stretch at Rosa Khutor Extreme Park for Canada. Sisters Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe took gold and silver in the womens final on Saturday night, clasping hands and fighting back tears as their parents screamed from the stands. Sacramento Kings Jerseys . Bradley is one of eight players selected to the team who also played in this years World Cup in Brazil. The MLS all-stars will compete against German giants Bayern Munich in Portland on Aug. Custom Sacramento Kings Jerseys . The win puts Arsenal four points clear of Everton in fourth place with two games to play in the Premier League, a position which would qualify the club for Europes top competition for the 17th straight year. Mike Bibby Authentic Jersey | Cheap Mike Bibby Womens Kings Jerseys Sale . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards.EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oilers didnt have a place for Shawn Horcoff in their youth movement, so they have traded him to the Dallas Stars. Horcoff was the Oilers captain but at 34 the centre was out of place as part of a young core featuring Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Nail Yakupov. General manager Craig MacTavish said at the end of the season he planned to trade Horcoff and gave the veteran the opportunity to talk to other teams. The Oilers received defenceman Philip Larsen and a 2016 seventh-round pick in the trade. The Stars got Horcoff as part of a revamp by general manager Jim Nill, who acquired centres Tyler Seguin and Rich Peverley from the Boston Bruins in a deal earlier Thursday that sentt Loui Eriksson and others to the Boston Bruins. Vlade Divac Jersey. Nill said centre was Dallas weakest position, and this trade further addressed that concern. Horcoff has two seasons left on a contract that counts US$5.5 million against the salary cap and pays him a total of $7 million. Horcoff was a career member of the Oilers, who took him 99th in the 1998 draft. In 796 NHL games -- all with Edmonton -- Horcoff had 162 goals and 285 assists. He had seven goals and 12 assists in the Oilers run to the Stanley Cup final in 2006. The 23-year-old Larsen played in 32 games for the Stars this past season, recording two goals and three assists. Hes an RFA who previously counted $1.025 million against the salary cap. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Reply to Thread New Thread