LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-31-2013, 05:20 AM   #1
Fegasderty

Default Now days meaning of music has been changed, worried about it?
Earlier was the time when music used to be soft and meaning full, people used to listen music to relieve tension and stress but now day’s definition of music has been changed. Its fast beats and nonsense wording make it worse. What you guys think am i right or wrong??

Old 05-31-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
Ifroham4

Hey it is true even i think in same way, if we listen old music and current music we can hear the difference. Music industry's main motive is attracting new generation and for this they don't mind to create nonsense music and beats.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:21 AM   #3
S.T.D.

I totally agree with you guys, I have CD's of old songs it’s really amazing. Deep meaning and good beats make it listenable again and again, not like today's music once become old no one what to remember it again.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:22 AM   #4
tgs

Hi dear, I am not agree with you completely. It is true old music was very amazing and meaning full but today's music has some better quality too. Yes except some item songs which has double meaning and nonsense wordings.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:22 AM   #5
NeroASERCH

It seems you people are not aware choice of new generation; our new generation wants fast and unique music all the time. This is the reason music and its meaning has been changed. Earlier music was meaning full and soft as that was the choice of earlier time peoples.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:23 AM   #6
brraverishhh

Yes dear you are absolutely right now music become worse because of vulgar and double meaning wordings. If you listen old days item music and now days item music you can easily judge the quality. Why music industry making such kind of songs its really matter of concern.

Reply to Thread New Thread