LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
MipRippoomamn

Default Dinosaur Discombobulation Points to Global Flood
Ian Juby recently sent me his Creation Evolution News for April 14, 2010. (See April 14, 2010 CrEvo newsletter) I asked him for permission to post his Dinosaur Discombobulation pictures on a forum. He said that it was fine.

Here are discombobulated dinosaurs in the Morrison Formation, Dinosaur National Monument, Utah

When we find dinosaurs, we find them in one of two ways: ripped apart and scattered, or we find them in the death pose. In either case, we find them buried with marine organisms. In fact, the Morrison formation (which I am the most familiar with, having excavated in it, and examined it in multiple locations and multiple times) provides a stunning example of the evidence of Noah's flood. When you visit Dinosaur National Monument (an exposition of the dinosaur bones in-situ in the Morrison formation), you'll encounter a plaque which reads "Clams, not dinosaurs, are the most abundant fossils found here." In fact, the fossil clams they have on display were buried alive in the closed position.

In fact, plaques at Dinosaur National Monument and the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller, Alberta, both state quite plainly that it was a flood that killed and discombobulated these dinosaurs in the beds. So even the evolutionary community acknowledges that it was a flash flood that killed and disarticulated (discombobulated, or tore apart) the dinosaurs of the Morrison formation. Bury a clam and it will escape - unless you bury it fast and deep so that it can't dig its way out again. At Dinosaur National Monument, and the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller, Alberta, they claim that these dinosaurs were buried by a river. First of all, rivers do not bury clams alive. Secondly, this was no meandering river! This is a map of the Morrison formation:

The Morrison covers ten states and three Canadian provinces. That layer is typically parallel to the other layers above and below it, showing that all those layers were laid down by the same event. Most of the formation is 4,000 to 8,000 feet above sea level today. A global scale flood laid down the Morrison formation and buried these dinosaurs.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
steevyjeors

Old 04-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
AdobebePhoto

So basically, The Ark wasn't big enough or Noah was anti-dino

Old 04-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
jinnsamys

So basically, The Ark wasn't big enough or Noah was anti-dino
Would you want a heavy ass dinosaur on your wooden boat?

Old 04-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #5
pseusawbappem

Hey, they were able to transport King Kong. Maybe he was afraid a t-rex would get loose and eat everything on board.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
furillo

Hey, they were able to transport King Kong. Maybe he was afraid a t-rex would get lose and eat everything on board.
Unfortunately, this happened before Christ, because it's almost a consensus out there that Jesus would have been able to take on a t-rex -

Could Jesus win in a fight against a T-Rex? - Yahoo! Answers

Old 04-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #7
yarita

Old 04-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #8
triardwonvada

I've been to Dinosaur National Monument and NOWHERE does any plaque intimate that the dinosaurs were killed by a global flood. We toured the site with a ranger and I can assure you that creationism and young earth did not come up. This is not a creationist site; it is a National Park. More BS.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:37 PM   #9
+++Poguru+++

My personal favorite theory.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #10
BiseCreesia

I've been to Dinosaur National Monument and NOWHERE does any plaque intimate that the dinosaurs were killed by a global flood. We toured the site with a ranger and I can assure you that creationism and young earth did not come up. This is not a creationist site; it is a National Park. More BS.
That's because you've never been here -

Creation Museum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like the display of the human coexisting with the vegetarian T-rex and also the triceratops with the saddle that you can take pictures with! I always knew Darwin was a kook and life was really like the Flintstones.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #11
BEyng6hj

Um, just cause it is more fun than actually responding to the senile old guy who started this thread.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #12
plalleste

and another.

Old 04-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #13
Uvgsgssu

A global scale flood laid down the Morrison formation and buried these dinosaurs.
So Teh Flud happened 65 Million years ago then? I mean, the guy you've so very nicely asked permission from (shows you learn... now, about all the copyrighted material you stole and didn't do anything about?) is claiming that it had to be Teh Flud because there's a big 300,000 year gap between the Yucatan Impact and the Extinction Level Event.

For proof, he goes on about this "Still-under-debate" finding (and yes, it's still under debate atm) showing that the impact from 65 MILLION YEARS AGO was 300,000 years before this Extinction Level Event that killed off the Dinos...

If he's going to use accepted dating to show one thing, then that same accepted dating causes some serious problems for him... that Noah lived 65 MILLION YEARS AGO being the first one!

Here's a bigger problem... why do we never find human and dinos remains together?? I mean, if they were overtaken by this HUGE FLUD that had to bury them SO FAST THAT EVEN CLAMS COULDN'T ESCAPE, then we should be seeing plenty of remains from both species together.

The fact he thinks this Evolution - Conservapedia is "an excellent website devoted to evolution" just shows how dumb some smart people can be...

I think Mensa really needs to check on some of it's members...

Old 04-16-2010, 03:25 PM   #14
Tainlyferfara

Old 04-16-2010, 06:03 PM   #15
shodulsilfeli

That's because you've never been here -

Creation Museum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like the display of the human coexisting with the vegetarian T-rex and also the triceratops with the saddle that you can take pictures with! I always knew Darwin was a kook and life was really like the Flintstones.
i really want to go to the creation museum and ask to see their display on evolution. when i voluteered at the science museum in baltimore two things were guaranteed every time i was there..'

1) i would be corrected on a dinosaur fact by a 5 year old
2) someone would ask where our display on creation "science" could be found.

Old 04-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #16
HottBrorb

Old 04-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #17
Doctor-CTAC

i really want to go to the creation museum and ask to see their display on evolution. when i voluteered at the science museum in baltimore two things were guaranteed every time i was there..'

1) i would be corrected on a dinosaur fact by a 5 year old
2) someone would ask where our display on creation "science" could be found.
I know a guy who doesn't believe in dinosaurs. He literally does not think they really existed and a bunch of scientists got together and created these bones as an elaborate hoax.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #18
Obgrfbke

This Flintstonian theory answers a lot of questions we've had regarding how the pyramids and other huge structures were created. Clearly it bears further investigation.

As far as the clams being buried deep and fast...that explanation doesn't work for me because it assumes the existence of clams, which I firmly deny.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #19
muytreda

My five-year-old had a contingent of adults (not family members) following him as we went through Dinosaur National Monument. Even the ranger said he knew more than the rangers did. Lots of kids LOVE dinosaurs.

BTW, there is a fabulous episode of 18 (17? 19?) Kids and Counting in which the family visits the Creation Museum en route to a family reunion. It's hilarious. You should hear the nonsense these children are taught, from their parents and the museum guides. Did you know that animals were not carnivorous until after the "fall." That's why people and dinosaurs could live together harmoniously. Now that's NOT in the Bible- where do they get this stuff??

Old 04-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #20
bgsavings

I know a guy who doesn't believe in dinosaurs. He literally does not think they really existed and a bunch of scientists got together and created these bones as an elaborate hoax.
i like the people who claim satan planted the dinosaur bones to trick people.

that satan, he's a forward thinking fellow!

Reply to Thread New Thread