LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
Loolasant

In India many hub are there which provides the dog, cats like pet animals. But instead of it the number of the pet owner are less because people are not so much interested to adopt the animals.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
Nothatspecial

Default Where do like to adopt pets from
I like to know where do you like to adopt your pets from? My wife and I enjoy adopting our pets from our local humane society. Where we decide to adopt an animal we go there. They also have a little store so we are able to get some of the things that we might need for the animal that we just adopted.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
vRmy0Fzg

We only ever get them from friends of the family or ones that adopts us instead. You know the ones.... they show up on your door step or you find them stranded out in the middle of the country, sick or hurt? Yep, that's how we end up with the majority of ours.

Old 09-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
Vezazvqw

We got our cats from the humane society and our dog from someone my wife knew who had a dog that just had puppies. He just wanted them to go to a good home so we took one. it was nice to know she was purebred since we knew who the mom and pop of the pups were.

Old 09-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #5
ftqwhbvxlcfop

I adopted one of my dogs from the Craigslist-Pets Section. People are allowed to charge an adoption fee on the website, but they are not supposed to try and sell animals in the pets section. The pets are sometimes already spayed/neutered and up to date of shots, but sometimes they are not. There are actually many people giving their animals away for a variety of reasons, and the animals are from puppies/kittens to elders.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:20 AM   #6
Dayreive

Every cat I've ever had started out as a feral kitten. The one I've had the longest is a 16 year old calico. She followed me home one evening and continued to do so until I let in her the apartment. I just held the door open and she walked right in. She never has tried to go outdoors since then. She's moved back and forth across the country with me and I stay at hotels that allow pets so she flies with me in a carrier that fits under the seat.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:21 AM   #7
traiffhetl

I think the humane societies are great places to adopt or local animal shelters. There are private shelters for certain breeds or rescue groups and I have heard it's harder to adopt a pet from these types of places then it is to adopt a real child. Some of them require you own a house ect which makes a lot of people in apartments miss out who have a big place and a big heart for a pet.

I have always found my pets in the streets, or on my patio, rather they have found me! I only have cats.

Reply to Thread New Thread