LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
RotsLoado

lol I would totaly soak them if we were related but nowdays you can get in a lot of trouble doing anything to kids that you aren't related to. Oh and I'm not sure why they are outside all by themselve all the time. Sadly they often run around naked outside as well. They are demon children I swear. I caught the little one trying to get Max to jump the fence one time so he could play with him. Max knows better but I had to have a chat with the boy didn't do any good.

Old 09-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
drexigordiche

Call the cops, video tape them and file a police report. The parents will get the hint, you can press charges. I had to do the same where I live because my neighbors kids were hoping into my yard.

Old 09-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #3
Marc Spilkintin

This is why I live in the middle of no where! Those kids woulda done already been soaked with the hose and I would have been in their parents' faces telling them to control their brats or charges will be brought.

Trespassing is trespassing. Harassment is harassment. Doesn't matter how old the person who's doing it is. Let the cops go talk to those kids, and maybe it'll scare em straight.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
Ingeborga

I agree with the hose soaking. If there old enough to dish it out there old enough to take it!
It would be fool hardy to take matters into your hands. Use the proper legal channels. And people can drown on a teaspoon of water.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
broksaksaak

I had a guy call me one time that had to get rid of his pit because his neighbor kids were so bad. They'd throw fireworks over the fence into his kennel and all kinds of crap. He was scared the dog would get hurt while he gone at work so he wanted a different place for him. It was a sad deal. He was pretty broken up when I showed up to take the dog. Turned out to be a real nice bulldog, he's catching hogs a few hours south of me now. I hope somebody can get a handle on those kids by you before they get that bad.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:01 AM   #6
TainuibeFaimb

I agree with the hose soaking. If there old enough to dish it out there old enough to take it!

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #7
grofvuri

Soak those brats with a hose!!
Your hose trumps their water guns
And wth are kids that age doing away from their parents, smh..

Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #8
RotsLoado

Default F***in neighbor kids
I let the dogs out after I got out of the shower a few minutes ago and stepped inside to finish drying my hair when I hear the boys goin crazy. So I ran outside and what do I see but one of the neighbor kids shooting the dogs with a super soaker. Scooby is terified of water and started growling with his hackles up so I called him back in. I went up to the kid and told him to stop sprying the dogs but he looked at me like I'm stupid and walked away,I'm sure he'll do it again. this isn't the first time they have done things I have caught them throwing rocks over the fence at Max, trying to poke them with sticks, kicking the fence, leaning out the window screaming until the dogs bark then goin back in...the list goes on. I've talked to both parents about it but they haven't done anything, I yelled at the kids but they just laugh and run off. I don't want to call the cops because the kids are like 3 and 5, but I'm so ticked off man. Their parents need to step up.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
grofvuri

I don't know if I would call the cops either, but if talking to the parents doesn't work what else can you do to such young children?

Read more: http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthre...#ixzz20MghuQn5
Thats what I'm thinking, maybe you can just call them and ask their advice?

Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #10
RotsLoado

the last thing you would want is some type of retaliation, like poisoned tidbits thrown in your yard. I would document it like others have already said re: videos of them tormenting your dogs and then reporting it and having an actual LEO visit their home to talk to the parents. Maybe even social welfare might be interested that a 3 year old has free run of the yard without parental supervision.

You could let them know you have recordings of the kids throwing small objects in your yard and if the dogs get internal injuries you will be suing them for damages and legal costs.
Thats what I'm thinking I don't want them to get in serious trouble because they are just bratty kids but I do want them scared straight

Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #11
23InetrySypekek

Wow, parenting at its best form. I second Ali132's idea, the hose sounds great. I would strangle my child if she was acting like such a brat... well not strangle but you know what I mean. I never understood how parents can just let their young children run around unsupervised. MY 3 year old is never out of my sight, let alone 15 feet away from me...
Hell, I don't even let my pup out of my sight in our fenced in yard. I guess some people just don't care. Taking care of their own children and being a good citizen just isn't that important to them. I don't know if I would call the cops either, but if talking to the parents doesn't work what else can you do to such young children?

-I wasn't aware the parents could be charged with something after enough visits. You would think I would know that after the completion of my first year of law school, lol. Laws differ state to state, maybe you should call the cops if it's really causing such a problem. Your dogs don't deserve demon children tormenting them. Like stated above, they will probably get sick of the calls and do SOMETHING.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #12
RlUbQU3R

the last thing you would want is some type of retaliation, like poisoned tidbits thrown in your yard. I would document it like others have already said re: videos of them tormenting your dogs and then reporting it and having an actual LEO visit their home to talk to the parents. Maybe even social welfare might be interested that a 3 year old has free run of the yard without parental supervision.

You could let them know you have recordings of the kids throwing small objects in your yard and if the dogs get internal injuries you will be suing them for damages and legal costs.

keeping in mind that your goal is to keep your dogs safe. I would hate to hear of your efforts backfiring on you because of ignorance and then having you become a target because of the breed.

Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #13
Ingeborga

I let the dogs out after I got out of the shower a few minutes ago and stepped inside to finish drying my hair when I hear the boys goin crazy. So I ran outside and what do I see but one of the neighbor kids shooting the dogs with a super soaker. Scooby is terified of water and started growling with his hackles up so I called him back in. I went up to the kid and told him to stop sprying the dogs but he looked at me like I'm stupid and walked away,I'm sure he'll do it again. this isn't the first time they have done things I have caught them throwing rocks over the fence at Max, trying to poke them with sticks, kicking the fence, leaning out the window screaming until the dogs bark then goin back in...the list goes on. I've talked to both parents about it but they haven't done anything, I yelled at the kids but they just laugh and run off. I don't want to call the cops because the kids are like 3 and 5, but I'm so ticked off man. Their parents need to step up.
That blows... I totally empathize with you as I have one neighbor who's child always runs towards an lunges toward my dog and runs off.. Also occasionally throwing objects towards him. And with out fail if he see the dog.. He is yelling stuff at the dog.. I personally have told the kids father while the child was present that I do not appreciate him allowing his child to tease an torment my dog.

His response was, "kids will be kids".. I told him that is merely an accuse for poor parenting.. And he said, " Oh, well".

I totally gave up with reasoning with him.. I honestly believe it will take his child getting hurt to learn his lesson. Now, every time I see him or his kid out side I give my dog the who's there command which makes him watch them with a sinister glare... And I occasionally do the protect command an jester in there direction which puts tiger into what appears to be vicious response.. Barking/ snarling / growling in purposed direction. ( even though he is just doing a trained tricked an is truly playing, but they don't know that )

I suppose the only thing you can really do is call the cops and with enough visits the cops will charge the parents with "Minors In Need Of Supervision" and will end up in family court..lol

Good Luck!

Reply to Thread New Thread