LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
Blaxastij

Default That Special Place
Joker's special place, is sitting in the recliner with me. There are more, but I am talking the MAIN place.
GEESH!! he has a lot LOL!! hold on there folks....

with my hubby, it's in the car!! car rides especially with my hubby!

Spawn 1 ~ is at the front door in the morning, he sees her off!

Spawn 2 ~ is outside when she is outside, he goes nuts to be with her.

Spawn 3 ~ after school, she's the first one home, he sits beside, under, or in her lap. Usually in the loveseat.

Spawn 4 ~ Joker thinks this is his child, LOL!! I've read APBT's were called "nanny dogs" in Europe, this is so true with our youngest. He sleeps with her. He protects her, I have never been so dumb founded, and amazed with a dog/ child bond!

of course there are more special places, I am trying to stick with the MAIN places he loves to hangout and be with our family

What are yours? LOL!

Old 09-06-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
Kayakeenemeds

Roxie LOVES to sit on the couch with me, usually "cock blocking" me. Especially if I have a blanket, she'll just lay under there with me. A warmer dog I have never known.

Back when I had a bean bag chair, that was also her favorite. Cute, eh?

I have a really funny one of her in the beanbag "burritoed" in her favorite blanket, it's cute as hell.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #3
Blaxastij

VERY CUTE, she is just Ohhhhh so COMFY! curled up, and happy I also love how warm they are oh yes, I am familiar with CB, LOL!

Old 09-06-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
Kayakeenemeds

No kidding!! My last dog was a beagle mix, and I thought she was warm... yeah, right! Roxie is like a heater, she's so warm.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
tsovimnpb

Diesel sits on the center cushion of the long couch, he will fall asleep sitting up right there, very rarely does he lay down up there. Chevy just crammed herself up there in the pic too, she usually just lays on the pillow there

Old 09-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #6
SasV7ReJ

OMG!!!! LOL, something about this photo is kinda creepy though....... let me think........ OH SHIT!@!!!! Where is the rest of the dog?!?!?! LOL
lmao I know! It doesn't show up well on this site for some reason (linked it from FB maybe that's why) but Raj is the *exact* color of my couch so his body blends in perfectly but he is rolled up in a ball so you can't realllllly see it unless you look really close.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #7
RG3rGWcA

Veronica has lots of "spots", but her top 4 are:

The couch:

Sunning herself on the porch and supervising backyard wildlife:

She LOVES her crate:

And retiring to bed for the evening:

Old 09-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #8
masterboyz

Wait... You literally have four human spawn? WHY?!

But anyways...

Zealand's special spot is under the blankets. Even during the day when I've got the A/C going to keep it a nice temperature in here, he wants under the blankets on my bed. Then he starts panting and will stick out his nose lol It's really cute! I only have a crappy cell picture of it...

... but it's still cute! lol (he's laying across my legs in that picture, too)

Let's see...

Jolene's special place in next to my favourite sitting boulder in the yard. It gets the best sun for most of the day, and she just adores it.

Ruger's is the left corner of the couch lol You'd think no other comfortable place in the world existed!

Bukra's is the bottom right corner of my bed, with his giant stuffed animal - (again, crappy cell phone pics lol)

Peshamba doesn't have a special place yet.

And recently my down vest and hunting jacket fell off the hook and next to my hunting bag... and Spanky sleeps there ALL the time, so I don't have the heart to pick em up lol

Old 09-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
esdfsdflast

There is one area of my porch which gets all the light...this is Slayers area

Old 09-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #10
MoreEndotte

My dog LOVES car rides with my hubby! She also loves it on our bed because she never gets to sleep on it

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #11
SasV7ReJ

Willow's spot is right on top of the boppy pillow. She will actually squeeze herself so she can fit (she's a contortionist I swear lol)
Raj...tried the boppy a few times...this was the result.

sad puppy lol

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #12
muytreda

Willow's spot is right on top of the boppy pillow. She will actually squeeze herself so she can fit (she's a contortionist I swear lol)
Raj...tried the boppy a few times...this was the result.

sad puppy lol
OMG!!!! LOL, something about this photo is kinda creepy though....... let me think........ OH SHIT!@!!!! Where is the rest of the dog?!?!?! LOL

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #13
masterboyz

Teal ~ LOL! yes, I literally have 4 girls, and now that they're growing, I should change my screen name to "4girlsfighting".
Never trying for a boy, but never expected to have all girls, which I LOVE!!! The world needs more strong independent women, and I am doing my part!! I always LOVE your pics! I really need to get a new camera, the cell phone doesn't cut it.

I could not imagine having four children. I guess it's like when people think I'm crazy for having more than 2 dogs? haha

Aww, thank you I get frustrated with my cell phone camera, because I'm used to my regular cameras lol

Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #14
corkBrobe

Aston loves laying either in my bed, on the floor in the living room, or being a small speed bump in the kitchen while I'm cooking!

Old 09-29-2012, 09:01 AM   #15
Blaxastij

Teal ~ LOL! yes, I literally have 4 girls, and now that they're growing, I should change my screen name to "4girlsfighting".
Never trying for a boy, but never expected to have all girls, which I LOVE!!! The world needs more strong independent women, and I am doing my part!! I always LOVE your pics! I really need to get a new camera, the cell phone doesn't cut it.

destinoscelgo ~ OMgoodness, LOL!! Raj's head....where is his body?? LOL! sometimes, no matter how much the dogs make me laugh, I wonder "what made them to decide to do that?"

Old 09-29-2012, 09:01 AM   #16
dfuzioniag

Bloo likes to sleep on the couch...or by my feet when I'm on the computer. It is so hard for me to get out of my chair because I usually have 3 dogs all sprawled out around me and I have to be very careful not to step on them when I get up. My one dog an aussie mix had her leg amputated a year ago. She is very sensitive about her stump and if you even walk by it(you don't even have to touch her) she jumps up and yipes, so I have to be careful about that when I get up too.

In the winter time my little dog junior likes to sleep right next to the wood stove to where he is nearly touching it while there is a fire blazing in there. I don't know how he can stand it...I try to keep him away from there because I am afraid he is going to get burned but he just keeps going back.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #17
dolaBeetCeage

On the couch with me or on the floor in front of the couch while laying with his head on one of my feet..

Reply to Thread New Thread