LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
trowUrillioth

Default Never realised before...
Just how many idiots pit bulls attract! its like amazing how many stupid people are attracted to them makes it very very sad.
i mean i knew there was a stigma against pitbulls but untill this website i never realized jsut how many MORONS want them! its like if you have no common sense..GET A PITBULL!

Old 06-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
Diandaplaipsy

That made me LOL!

Old 06-06-2012, 03:46 AM   #3
Beauseaccerce

Trust me bro...it's not just pit bulls that attract dumb people. Go to any other pet forum (any species or breed) and stupidity abounds. PEOPLE in general are dumb asses. Very, very few people have either any common sense whatsoever, or the mental/emotional wherewithal to learn or retain information. Couple that with an overinflated and misplaced sense of self-worth and an inability to accept answers other than the ones they are expecting or want to hear, and we have a nation of idiots.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:59 AM   #4
Kayakeenemeds

Oh, if you think this breed and similar breeds is bad, see how many idiots have small dogs. I saw some idiot with a Doxie that had a prong collar around it's neck and... a flexi. Yeah. SO smart. I mean, it was just clanking around at the bottom of the dog's neck because it wasn't fitted right and it was twisting around, but seriously... (don't even get me started on prongs. no one knows how to fit them, they just get them and slap them on and it's clanking around at the bottom of the dogs neck and they wonder whytheeff the dog is still pulling. same goes for those stupid gentle leaders, ppl just let their dogs pull themselves blind on them so their eyes buldge out and there's gross marks on the poor dog's nose)

Old 06-06-2012, 04:14 AM   #5
FailiaFelay

seriously. I got my dog because I liked her personality. I'm a civil servant and live in the suburbs and wear a sensible suit with sensible heels to work every day.

But there are definitely a lot of the "I paid $100 for my 5-week old purebred big blue gotti/razors edge/gator red nose pittbull to go along with my Natty Light" types who never bothered to learn grammar or common sense.

But that's probably true of most of America. I feel like such an elitist snob now

Old 06-06-2012, 04:20 AM   #6
PharmaDrMan

Trust me bro...it's not just pit bulls that attract dumb people. Go to any other pet forum (any species or breed) and stupidity abounds. PEOPLE in general are dumb asses. Very, very few people have either any common sense whatsoever, or the mental/emotional wherewithal to learn or retain information. Couple that with an overinflated and misplaced sense of self-worth and an inability to accept answers other than the ones they are expecting or want to hear, and we have a nation of idiots.
We have a WORLD full of idiots! Why? Cause it's full of people. Being a idiot knows no cultural boundaries. Where ever there is humans you will also find idiots, asshatts and evil...

Old 06-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #7
trowUrillioth

oh i am on lots of other forums about fish,dogs,cats,farm animals,birds,bull terriers, and i have never seen so much stupidity in one single place like i do this one its insane!

i was reading the other thread about the "my gotti AMbully is a pure pitbull" WHAT?! or the threads about "well i dont want to keep my pits who are killing eachother apart thats cruel"
so your dogs killing eachother is LESS cruel?? please explain that one to me i just cannot fathom HOW.

good gosh im not even a pitbull person ive never owned a pit,never wanted to own a pit(nothing wrong with pits just dont think they would fit my lifestyle) im mainly here for the BT section but these people are so f*cking retarded it irritates me to no end! and yet i am compelled to read more...

Old 06-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #8
ronaldasten

good gosh im not even a pitbull person ive never owned a pit,never wanted to own a pit(nothing wrong with pits just dont think they would fit my lifestyle) im mainly here for the BT section but these people are so f*cking retarded it irritates me to no end! and yet i am compelled to read more...
Car crash syndrome. It's horrible but you just can't look away

Old 06-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #9
bashansasasasa

Idiots are going to take over the world. Think about.

The smart nonidiot plans their children, Usually limiting themselves to a few select breedings to a quality mate. They also wait until later in life to have their children.

Compare this to the idiots who start popping out kids as soon as thier ovaries and weenies work. and they continue to breed all willy-nilly. Their offspring also produces a nother idiot generation sooner. They seem to be selectively breeding for not only stupidity, but also for extreme fertility.

I need to sit down and do the math, but it seems to me that the population of smart folks is staying relatively stably, but the dumbass population is growing at an alarming rate.

And also take into account that occassionally smart people have a throwback child that is not quite up to par. And also, sometimes the dumbasses produce a very appealing child that manages to sneak a gene deposit into the already slowly shrinking smart gene pool.

We are doomed.

Old 06-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #10
trowUrillioth

@ ownedbyBOO-
HAHA i was jsut having thiss convo with someone else and all i could think is
"why in the hell dont we have a standard for human breeding they way we have for dogs??? its "unethical" to breed aggressive,unhealthy,ugly dogs yet its fine to allow morons to mate.

we ARE DOOMED O.O

Old 06-06-2012, 06:51 AM   #11
bashansasasasa

And it is pretty damned amazin how many typos we both have.

dammit. maybe i should rethink which group I am in.

Old 06-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #12
trowUrillioth

And it is pretty damned amazin how many typos we both have.

dammit. maybe i should rethink which group I am in.
i have an excuse ive been drinking all damn day but i already know i shouldnt be allowed to spawn
im an ugly mother-fucker
im poor as hell
and im a fat fuck cause i love food
babys are adorable but what would i be bringing into the world? ugly fat monkey children who no type good LOL

Old 07-05-2012, 07:22 AM   #13
bashansasasasa

My spawn can tie knots in string with his toes.

I thought it best not to have another. lol

Old 07-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #14
Lypepuddyu

Compare this to the idiots who start popping out kids as soon as thier ovaries and weenies work. and they continue to breed all willy-nilly. Their offspring also produces a nother idiot generation sooner.
Well, when you reward something, you get more OF it!

Old 07-05-2012, 08:55 AM   #15
ovH9wfSJ

Idiots are going to take over the world. Think about.

The smart nonidiot plans their children, Usually limiting themselves to a few select breedings to a quality mate. They also wait until later in life to have their children.

Compare this to the idiots who start popping out kids as soon as thier ovaries and weenies work. and they continue to breed all willy-nilly. Their offspring also produces a nother idiot generation sooner. They seem to be selectively breeding for not only stupidity, but also for extreme fertility.

I need to sit down and do the math, but it seems to me that the population of smart folks is staying relatively stably, but the dumbass population is growing at an alarming rate.

And also take into account that occassionally smart people have a throwback child that is not quite up to par. And also, sometimes the dumbasses produce a very appealing child that manages to sneak a gene deposit into the already slowly shrinking smart gene pool.

We are doomed.
Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy? That's pretty much the set up for that movie...

Old 07-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #16
sjdflghd

Just last week I saw a person advertising, “full blood breaded blue nose Pit Bull puppies.” So I look at the pics and I see the dam which is a brown, black and white brindle , the sire which is just black and white and the two pics of the puppies that appear to be two black and white puppies. Now I am really trying everything to give then the benefit of the doubt and make sure the color of my monitor did not need adjusting or dust had settled on it. So I write and email requesting more pics and explain I could be wrong but they were not “blue nose pit bulls” (let alone “full blood breaded” (no matter how many times I see it I laugh at the breaded) (lol)

So they respond with two pics. One is of a female American bully brindle, black, brown and white spotted the description said, " this is the momma." The other pic iwas of a blue nose American Bully and the description reads as follows: “this is the sister of the momma make sense huh. (Meaning that is how they validated that they had blue nose puppies.) I very nicely replied that No, it does not make sense to anyone even with just a little understanding of canine DNA. And even if they were correct their add read, “full blood bread blue nose.” So I also explained for that to be accurate they would have had to “bread” two blues and since they were not professionals selectively breeding that would even be a crapshoot for them. The story ends they get upset with me and I end up walking away shaking my head saying to myself “you can’t fix stupid” lol

Old 07-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #17
bashansasasasa

Without good breading, The dog lacks good flavor. It is all a matter of taste.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #18
sjdflghd

In a perfect world maybe... there would be a required standard for human breeding, but as we all know this world is far from prefect and getting farther away every day. However, I do feel people should be required to attend a class on being a responsible dog owner and pass a test before being allowed to buy or adopt a dog, at least with power breeds. The problem with idiots being attracted to and owning APBT'S and Rottweilers is the amount of damage these breeds can do in the wrong hands. That is why when asked by and idiot who is thinking of owning one of my chosen breeds, I tell them nothing but the negative in an effort to change their discourage them. lol

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

lol Or for some, tasteless! lol

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

In a perfect world maybe... there would be a required standard for human breeding, but as we all know this world is far from prefect and getting farther away every day. However, I do feel people should be required to attend a class on being a responsible dog owner and pass a test before being allowed to buy or adopt a dog, at least with power breeds. The problem with idiots being attracted to and owning APBT'S and Rottweilers is the amount of damage these breeds can do in the wrong hands. That is why when asked by and idiot who is thinking of owning one of my chosen breeds, I tell them nothing but the negative in an effort to change their mind and discourage them. lol

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------
ownedbyBOO
Without good breading, The dog lacks good flavor. It is all a matter of taste.

Read more: http://www.pitbull-chat.com/newreply...#ixzz1uAmuMjGl

@ownedbyBOO
lol Or for some... tasteless! lol

Old 07-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #19
Xutrsavf

it ain't better with other breeds, trust me on that one!

common sense and intelligence have long left the dog scene if you ask me..

Old 07-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #20
DownloadADOBEsoftware

ownedbyBOO pretty much nailed it on the head.. there will ALWAYS be more stupid people in this world because those of use that are SMART want to wait to have children. We wait until we have a good career and a stable life and then have a couple kids.. but the idiots start popping out babies at age 17.. and then another at age 19 and another at age 21 and another and so on...

Reply to Thread New Thread